What's new

2013 Elections – Another Sad Day In Pakistan’s History

How do you know he want that?

Btw, I'm a PTI supporter too..and we all know how "democracy" worked on 11th May night..Historical rigging in Punjab..specially in Lahore...

Wesay Rawalpindi mein b tum logon ne bht zor lgaya hanifay charsi ko jeetwanay k liye...still, Imran Khan buried him under his own arrogance...:cheers:

You should not expect from democracy to bring your personal desired results

If my candidate win by this process then election was fair and unbiased

if candidate of opposite side win by the same process then it was open cheating

this is subcontinent mentality

Because 70-80 million Pakistanis are Punjabies who most likely voted for his party only based on ethnic affiliation.

Bro he is a kashmiri born in punjab, if that was the case why wouldn't a pashtun Imran born in Punjab get the same consideration?? You forget Pakistan especially punjab of all provinces is under a feudal structure so while Imran may be popular among the city folk, the farmers who live in the villages have to vote for their masters for the sake of their lives.

Well PPP can be an exception.. the Bhutto factor is somewhat in Punjab too plus PPP got lucky back then.. otherwise everytime we've seen NS win most seats here..

You guys just made PTI too big and strong in your dreams/expectation but it is actually a new inexperience political party compare to PML(N) and PPP and their performances was not that bad either and i see their great future and they will also become national party in few years if they played their role wisely and sensibly

Except no one would complain if Nawaz actually won fairly but there is enough videos floating around that says otherwise.

Would you be saying the same if IK won? I'm sure you'd be screaming at the top of your lungs "rigged elections".

Though, it is understandable since certain people's ego's and personal interests are on the line.

Who care's about Pakistan's national interest. Lets just vote/support into office the same old stooges over and over again since it benefits the personal interests of many individuals.

Except no one would complain in Nawaz actually won fairly but there is enough videos floating around that says otherwise.

I admit there is always some cheating in few polling stations but margin between PTI and PML(N) is so huge that they would hardly make any difference in government making and its not first time that this cheating happened in few polling stations but overall elections and results were very much fair and if someone have any evidence of rigging then independent election commission is there to report and they will look at it

You guys just made PTI too big and strong in your dreams/expectation but it is actually a new inexperience political party compare to PML(N) and PPP and their performances was not that bad either and i see their great future and they will also become national party in few years if they played their role wisely and sensibly

Listen PTI knew PMLN would win in Punjab but they were supposed to get a lot more seats than what was given to them. Only gullible people will believe Imran Khan only got 49 votes in that seat he was running for. They were robbed of some seats for sure.

Yes as compared to PML(N) politically Ofcourse PTI is in-experienced..but their performance was all but dismal..conditions have become worse and worse after each govt. that's why we say that "oh look man at that time haalat were better"..as we have Amnesia where we forgot what national blunders and corruption have the past govt.'s done.. in those govt.'s the Pakistani nation was lacking it's Three main priorities..HEALTH, EDUCATION and the financial economic climate of the country..

What PTI lacks politically makes it up for HONESTY whether you agree or not..

I admit there is always some cheating in few polling stations but margin between PTI and PML(N) is so huge that they would hardly make any difference in government making and its not first time that this cheating happened in few polling stations but overall elections and results were very much fair and if someone have any evidence of rigging then independent election commission is there to report and they will look at it

Every seat matters so even if in the long run PMLN would still form the government atleast PTI could be a strong opposition to keep Nawaz honest but obviously honesty is not something Nawaz prides himself on since he sent his goons everywhere.

Would you be saying the same if IK won? I'm sure you'd be screaming at the top of your lungs "rigged elections".

Though, it is understandable since certain people's ego's and personal interests are on the line.

Who care's about Pakistan's national interest. Lets just vote/support into office the same old stooges over and over again since it benefits the personal interests of many individuals.

Imran khan won in my city and i dont have problem with it and I accept people gave him votes unlike you guys

We should not expect from people to follow our mindset or personal views

Can someone explain why Pakistanis voted for Nawas Sharif? From people here, if not all, the majority in this forum hate him and consider a corrupted person.

This needs a very long post and I am tired because of the elections and so can not afford to write one. The simplest thing is IK made some serious mistakes during campaign by targeting on party only and went in favor of PML (N).

In 2018 do remember to base elections campaign on issues rather than personalities or you wont have even ANP seats.

Every seat matters so even if in the long run PMLN would still form the government atleast PTI could be a strong opposition to keep Nawaz honest but obviously honesty is not something Nawaz prides himself on since he sent his goons everywhere.

This is PTI's worst mistake. You people live in fools land.

With 30 seats you intend to be a strong opposition when PML (N) could not do the same with around 65 seats.

Accept the reality and prepare for 2018.

Can someone explain why Pakistanis voted for Nawas Sharif? From people here, if not all, the majority in this forum hate him and consider a corrupted person.

Majority here do not form majority at the polling stations. Simple as that.

This needs a very long post and I am tired because of the elections and so can not afford to write one. The simplest thing is IK made some serious mistakes during campaign by targeting on party only and went in favor of PML (N).

In 2018 do remember to base elections campaign on issues rather than personalities or you wont have even ANP seats.

This is PTI's worst mistake. You people live in fools land.

With 30 seats you intend to be a strong opposition when PML (N) could not do the same with around 65 seats.

Accept the reality and prepare for 2018.

If it wouldn't have mattered there would be no need to rig the results.

Because 70-80 million Pakistanis are Punjabies who most likely voted for his party only based on ethnic affiliation.

Thank God those 70-80 million had better brains then you. The same people voted IK to power in NA-55 & NA-56. Think before you post. Use your brains if you still have some left.

Back
Top Bottom