What's new

20+ Pakistani Soldiers killed in Suicide attack in North Waziristan.

No,
Its not raciam... More like mentioning facts...
Islam isnt the cause of terrorism 'tribal mentality' is...
7th century AD was when Islam came to central Asia including tribal areas,and even back then these were 'warring tribes' and same today.
So Islam didnt or couldnt change their warring menrality.
The trouble with tribal warrior mentality is that if thereis no war,they will create one....
This gives bad name to the whole of Pakistan when the real culprit is a small area where tribals live and are violent by default.
Making people aware of this 'fact' isnt racism.

Since you live in Britain, I have to ask you. How many of the 7/7 bombers were Tribals or lived in those areas?

They were all born and bread in Britain, and Punjabi as far as I know.

So your analysis is wrong.

Then shut up, sit quiet, don't abuse, and let elders think. :woot:
WHAT do you mean?
Your elders been 'thinking' for the last 66 years and still no results...so let others do the important job of thinking and coming up with a solution as you as a person hasnt got any an neither have the tribal leaders.

Since you live in Britain, I have to ask you. How many of the 7/7 bombers were Tribals or lived in those areas?

I dont know where you from...
But mathematically speaking...
The percentage of murderers,drug abusers,terrorists and violent people is phenominally higher in tribal areas than Punjab or any other region of Pakistan.
Plus almost all weapons for terrorism or violent crimes,comes from tribal areas..
Thats why my stance of sealing them off...

Ok lets look at some facts..
You want facts dont you?
Is your area and tribal areas in general one of the largest manufacturers and exporter of narcotics?

Is your area and tribal area in general one of the largest manufacturers and exporter of illegal arms including bomb making materials?

Arent even children trained to fire a gun and murder on trivial things?

Can you deny any of this?

Hyperion might think of you as an emotional stupid...but i think you are very calm and controlled person, convincing and dangerous one...people wont believe words of so called afghani "racist" like me, but they would believe your opinions about tribals because you love pak army and hate tribals for killing them...you have convinced them that all tribals are at fault, bad tribals are killing our brave army jawans...there is no sympathy for tribals at all on this military forum, my reporting of posts is of no use...

Terrorism is newer conflict...but even before that PA had to move in to deal with drug lords and illegal weapon exporters.
And that caused conflict...But PA had to responsibility to go to the 'root' of narcotics and drugs and stop them.
Same today...
Tribal lords are joined from their hips with the USA on drug trade and PA is a threat to them as it ever was...so are roads and any development in the area...
So terrorism and TTP is a blanket term for paid recruits fighting to keep PA or any authority out of their way so that they can continue their highly profitable drug and arms trade...

@Safriz @Hyperion : :blink:

wwe-superstars-tripleh-shawn-michales-and-dx.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
@Parul @Rajesh_Singh1984 @Shardul.....the lion @OrionHunter @nick_indian @@[USER=136405]Amolthebest [/USER]
@Jason bourne @jatt+gutts @Gigawatt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are you guys saying R.I.P ?? Do you guys forgot this thread and response of pakistani posters ? :what:

Terrorists attack CRPF camp in Srinagar

Can't you guys see how these same pakistani posters react when Indian Soldier get killed by Terrorists ? Do these posters write R.I.P ? when our soldiers die ?

Let me refresh your memories by Quoting some posts of pakistani members on above thread when CRPF personals were killed by terrorists!!

aur maro in haramio indian forces ko

is liyai mai kahta tha kah sahi mara hai in ko haramio ko

The heading must be.....Freedom Fighters attacked on Terrorist Camps

..Well done and if ISI was involved great that means they are right on plan and let US be out in 2014 there will be a do or die for kashmir and having so many nukes aimed at india would only result in these scumbags leaving 97% muslim populated kashmir valley after getting squeezed from all sides...Infact we should have china invloved too as they have some territorial issues with india as well...So that once its all resolved we can make things smooth in this region..:pakistan:

And as far as my reaction about this incident.

I wont say R.I.P! But in fact my feeling are no different then the pakistani poster i quoted above.

Its Simple! You rejoice on my countrymen death, then i will rejoice on yours!

Notice: The following post is racist in nature, as it's unfortunately the ONLY way to teach a racist, a lesson. No disrespect to anyone other than to whom it is a reply for.

1*) Abbay, recently converted yindo banye, my direct elders got you ALL of Northern areas, while your kind was encroaching on our ancestral lands, read: OUR LAND. It's your KIND who needed saving with creation of Pakistan, not ours. (no disrespect to yindooz! :P)

2*) What math. Please write down the equations with which you have come to such a conclusion, so I maybe able to understand where you are coming from. :blink:

3*) You are an uber moron! LeJ / LeT ring a bell? 99.99% Punjabiz. TTP is composed mostly of these two elements. Who formed the terrorist training camps in our areas? THE PUNJABI LOVERS ARMY. Why not have opened those terrorist camps in Lahore, Gujranwala or Faisalabad? Plausible deniability. Consult with senior TT's about it. What fuc*ing local tribal culture are you talking about? :woot:

4*) Meray betay, Karachi mein to phool bantt rahay hain? :cheesy:

5*) Your stance? What? Who are you, but a lonely insignificant soul! :blink:

@Oscar, mate, try to calm him down, before I do it. The problem is I will have to give all of Punjabistan a nice bubble-bath, when I start with it.

WHAT do you mean?
1*) Your elders been 'thinking' for the last 66 years and still no results...so let others do the important job of thinking and coming up with a solution as you as a person hasnt got any an neither have the tribal leaders.

2*) But mathematically speaking...
3*) The percentage of murderers,drug abusers,terrorists and violent people is phenominally higher in tribal areas than Punjab or any other region of Pakistan.
4*) Plus almost all weapons for terrorism or violent crimes,comes from tribal areas..
5*) Thats why my stance of sealing them off...

Notice: The following post is racist in nature, as it's unfortunately the ONLY way to teach a racist, a lesson. No disrespect to anyone other than to whom it is a reply for.

1*) Abbay, recently converted yindo banye, my direct elders got you ALL of Northern areas, while your kind was encroaching on our ancestral lands, read: OUR LAND. It's your KIND who needed saving with creation of Pakistan, not ours. (no disrespect to yindooz! :P)

2*) What math. Please write down the equations with which you have come to such a conclusion, so I maybe able to understand where you are coming from. :blink:

3*) You are an uber moron! LeJ / LeT ring a bell? 99.99% Punjabiz. TTP is composed mostly of these two elements. Who formed the terrorist training camps in our areas? THE PUNJABI LOVERS ARMY. Why not have opened those terrorist camps in Lahore, Gujranwala or Faisalabad? Plausible deniability. Consult with senior TT's about it. What fuc*ing local tribal culture are you talking about? :woot:

5*) Your stance? What? Who are you, but a lonely insignificant soul! :blink:

@Oscar, mate, try to calm him down, before I do it. The problem is I will have to give all of Punjabistan a nice bubble-bath, when I start with it.

NOTICE:THIS POST HAVE BEEN IGNORED-

Now again i repeat my question.
Mr.local tribal...
Can you come up with a viable solution for the plague of terrorism rampant in YOUR area and propogating from there both in men and material?

Glad to know that 'Baituaah MEHSOOD' - Ehsanullah AFRIDI are Ponzaabi :lol:

Not quite, it was the Gilgiti & Swat Scouts who got us the Northern Areas ! :bunny:

Your Elders got us AJK ! :kiss3:

Punjab mein tou LeT aur LeJ kuch nahin kar rahiii - Sindh aur Baluchistan kii haqomootoon nein unhen aslaaa license diyeeiii ! :azn:

Who formed Terrorist training camps...where ? Nothing of the sort ever existed anywhere ! :angel:

Phir wohiii baaat kar diii naaa - Punjabi lovers in the Army ! :disagree:

Bhai when we formed those camps the Afghan Jihad was in full swing ! Mein neiii kahaa thaaa ke Dancing Boys of Kabul ko bachaneiii kiii liyeee Jihad pe nikal jaoooo ? :omghaha:

We - the lot of us - just utilized the situation for Pakistan's interest ! :D

Haaan...haaaan ! ANP aur MQM donooon Punjabi Nationalist Parties hain naaa ! :omghaha:

The problem is I will have to give all of Punjabistan a nice bubble-bath, when I start with it.

Bring it On ! :devil:

You know that I have counterarguments to each of your replies... lekin gand kion karnee hai? :P

LOL.... abb chupp karr kay beth, mujhay zara Atlaf bhai to theek karnay day! :D

Not quite, it was the Gilgiti & Swat Scouts who got us the Northern Areas ! :bunny:

Punjab mein tou LeT aur LeJ kuch nahin kar rahiii - Sindh aur Baluchistan kii haqomootoon nein unhen aslaaa license diyeeiii ! :azn:

Who formed Terrorist training camps...where ? Nothing of the sort ever existed anywhere ! :angel:

Phir wohiii baaat kar diii naaa - Punjabi lovers in the Army ! :disagree:

Bhai when we formed those camps the Afghan Jihad was in full swing ! Mein neiii kahaa thaaa ke Dancing Boys of Kabul ko bachaneiii kiii liyeee Jihad pe nikal jaoooo ? :omghaha:

We - the lot of us - just utilized the situation for Pakistan's interest ! :D

Haaan...haaaan ! ANP aur MQM donooon Punjabi Nationalist Parties hain naaa ! :omghaha:

You know that I have counterarguments to each of your replies... lekin gand kion karnee hai? :P

What counter arguments ? Rainnn deiii Khan, teriii primary arguments hiii deeekh leiii hain mein neiii ! :P

Altaf Bhai ! :blink:

Tu bhool giyaa haiii usss din ke show 'Living on the Edge' walliii larkiiii; prospected Mrs.Altaf teraaa baaand bajaaa deiiin giiiii...........! :omghaha:

Still awaiting some 'logical' counter arguments from mr.Waziri tribal know all...

What do you suggest as a 'viable' solution ?
This is the last time i am asking before going back to my routine of presenting 'my own solutions' which you dont like...
Fair enough..but what alternative solution you have?

About Altaf Bai...you can take him from behind for all i care :lol:

It's a disgrace that the world cannot defeat a bunch of lawless tribals that number at most about 30-35 thousand

Eik to tum chupp nahin bethtay, khwa-m-khwa munh zaroor khulwana hai? :D

1) Swat / Gilgit Scouts / NLI / FC = Yeh Punjabi kabb say ho gaye? :D

2) LeT/Lej Licensed asla? Pagal to nahin ho gaye? :P

3) Yeah yeah yeah.... :D

4) Manhoos that's for him to calm down.

5) Beta kissi aur kay porch mein tatti karnay kay baad uthani bhee hoti hai! :D

6) Phirr say wohi na-ra "Interests of Pakistan" "Strategic Depth" :P

7) Beta, MQM+ANP <-> Zia + Ganjaz = Allah maaf karray, yeh to competition hee na hua! :omghaha:

Aa jao... zara aur shuggal ho jaye... abhee to shurruwat hai! :woot:

1) Not quite, it was the Gilgiti & Swat Scouts who got us the Northern Areas ! :bunny:

2) Punjab mein tou LeT aur LeJ kuch nahin kar rahiii - Sindh aur Baluchistan kii haqomootoon nein unhen aslaaa license diyeeiii ! :azn:

3) Who formed Terrorist training camps...where ? Nothing of the sort ever existed anywhere ! :angel:

4) Phir wohiii baaat kar diii naaa - Punjabi lovers in the Army ! :disagree:

5) Bhai when we formed those camps the Afghan Jihad was in full swing ! Mein neiii kahaa thaaa ke Dancing Boys of Kabul ko bachaneiii kiii liyeee Jihad pe nikal jaoooo ? :omghaha:

6) We - the lot of us - just utilized the situation for Pakistan's interest ! :D

7) Haaan...haaaan ! ANP aur MQM donooon Punjabi Nationalist Parties hain naaa ! :omghaha:

It's a disgrace that the world cannot defeat a bunch of lawless tribals that number at most about 30-35 thousand

Tereii ko eik AK-47 ke saaath FATA mein paradrop kar deiteiiin haiii - Teriii dhoootiii bhiii baramat ho gaiii tou meraa naaam badal deinaaa ! :omghaha:
@Dillinger @Hyperion

@Parul @Rajesh_Singh1984 @Shardul.....the lion @OrionHunter @nick_indian @@[USER=136405]Amolthebest [/USER]
@Jason bourne @jatt+gutts @Gigawatt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are you guys saying R.I.P ?? Do you guys forgot this thread and response of pakistani posters ? :what:

Terrorists attack CRPF camp in Srinagar

Can't you guys see how these same pakistani posters react when Indian Soldier get killed by Terrorists ? Do these posters write R.I.P ? when our soldiers die ?

Let me refresh your memories by Quoting some posts of pakistani members on above thread when CRPF personals were killed by terrorists!!

And as far as my reaction about this incident.

I wont say R.I.P! But in fact my feeling are no different then the pakistani poster i quoted above.

Its Simple! You rejoice on my countrymen death, then i will rejoice on yours!

I refuse to stoop down to their level.I am Indian

Back
Top Bottom