What's new

20,000 U.S. M-16s stolen from unguarded warehouse in Kuwait

Woooo! Where do they keep their jets, may be I could sell a few on PDF.

Maybe they're just covering it up. Might have been stolen over a period of time and they only noticed it now. No one is silly enough to leave a military warehouse unguarded.

It'll be interesting to see where they turn up anyways.

It's the Iranian affiliates, they are preparing an armed revolution in Kuwait.

:lol:

They were not stolen but tactically exported to Syria and Libya!

http://youtu.be/87h6FSEU3ew

Rastan_Syria_tAP120131145175_620x350.jpg

In other words, those weapons were transported to Turkey and Jordan, then they will be given to terrorists in Syria.. Kuwait made an excuse of "Stolen"..

ok if jet engines can be stolen maybe China should stop developing engines and just stake out Israel warehouses and start stealing, cause apparently their military is non existent and don't really care about anything.

Israeli Solder 1: Hey, look some chinese guys are stealing our jet engines!!
Israeli Soldier 2:Yea who care! Our Engines get stolen now and then!

I read a few Arabic reports about the incident. It's actually just ammunition (bullets) that was stolen, not guns. The entire kuwaiti army is 25K. 20,000 M16's is just about the entire Kuwaiti stock. This is possibly an attempted to embarrass the kuwaiti defence minister by his political opponents.

Kuwait has many influential Shia businessmen and politicians, that's why they have been neutral towards syria. They also fear Iran which is not to far from their coast.

I'm sorry, but am I reading this right? TWENTY THOUSAND M-16's!?

Back
Top Bottom