What's new

2 attacks on ships in Suez Canal

O well...

1354468084-egyptian-canadians-protest-against-president-morsis-new-constitution_1649124.jpg

well Good Luck with that Biiyatcchh:
No one can be Like Pakistan Cause there is only One Pakistan And its standing tall & Strong in the Face of Every other Nation on the Planet:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: yours:welcome:

A couple of dozen+ Islamists liquidated in Sinai by the Egyptian army.

Good work Egypt. Hope the soldiers all return safely. :nana:
Islamists are rooting terrorists against their own army and some people are still calling for inclusiveness. Never the less, Islamic organizations don't exist in Egypt anymore. Just couple of terrorists working together here and there, nothing big!! An easier fight than what everybody expected

Go to school, you untouchable, and learn your history. We just have rule over you from north to the south, and do with your mom, if you know what i mean, that why you are in this world today---that is "The Bitter Truth", i know what you are feel in your behind and your are trying hard to hide your emotions behind smileys :lol:

When you have nothing left for argument, you start foul mouthing and that is the story of every looser. To counter '71 defeat you people manufactured this 1000 year rule theory. Let me remind you some history, It might be skipped from your history lessons, may be some morons would be feeling ashamed. Yes Muslim Arab & persian invaders raped 100s of thousand hindustani women, kept them in their harems and also spread their Shitte/Sunni Islamic sects with Islamic message of love & peace. in result of that love you can see a total 350 million pure souls at pure lands on our west and east sides. It also validate your Arab ancestor theory and Its how you Pakistani Arabs became our neighbors, far from original Arab land and that is parted by Persian & Afghan tribal regions. Now don't tell me, Arabs migrated from Arabia to live in Pakistan.

Making slave all hindus for 1000 years and raping them when you want, is even bigger :lol:

The Hindus who got raped and converted were your own ancestors..lol..Those spineless vermins gave rise to a spineless progeny who takes pride in looted and invaded by Turks or afghans..I am sure your future generations will claim drones to be their ancestors

Thats not a nice thing to say about your own ammi :P

Ask your mom who "is" your real dad, since she was raped by us and then she has been raped on daily basis by your fellow indians cosusins :lol:

Al Qaeda fake muslims are protecting the JEWS by attacking the arabs everywhere

That remains to be seen what U work as..wel how did U get there.. assylum seeker... O pls pls french , let me in my life isnt safe in iamic pakistan. they will kill me.. pls let my family in. U backstabber muslim scum. What have U people given to the west ? Assylum seekers , and extremism. thats all...o yes Tons of kids to leech fero their govt. how many siiblings do u have? 5- 10 ? how much dioes ur dad begs off the welfare? Go on on leecher.. tell us.. we know the secret anyway... let it out.. U ll feel better.. trust me,, its a therapy .
Talking about me , I belong to a backward cast , NOBODY from my family was persecuted. My father retired from quite a dignified position and he got there all by hiumself. .. he did not had some muslim quota.. so he just bagged the job sitting home... lazyness is second quality of you people. look around for Algerians , Moroccans , Somali , Sudan , Egypt , turkish (at atleast in Turkey and Spain when i visited) the young europeans hate U guys..the Yanks are after Ur kind too.. let NAMO come, it will be harder for Ur types to live in Inida too.. what U did to Hindus in pak ... we will do to your masses..
dont u get it? start working and be productive in the society u live in.. dont be leechers.

Ur proud to be a muslim ? ok give U that ... but how can U be proud of someone who married a KID? A KID? and his soldiers raped women whereever they went. Proud , my arsè. Ur proud of ur stupidity , victim mentality , and back-stabbing .. thats what Ur proud of fckuing refugee!

dont forget U came out of us.. thats why Ur darky too. but Im happoy of my colour..

Oh the tamils Ur abusing.. dont say that in their face what U said here refugee... they `ll slit ur throat and wont even say alla akbar!!

first paragraph is exactely the situation of your fellow cow **** drinkers, lots of childrens, no job, good for nothing, dirty as sh!t, you can smell them 100 meters aways, and nobody want to live in their building :lol:
What we have give to the weast? well you need to go to school for that, oh pardon me i completly forget that you live in slumdog city like a rats, prostitute you sister like millions of other indians,.
Talking about my dad, he work in company call SAGEM, unlike you who are famous for cleaning toilets all around the world, don't believe me, just go to any airport of the world :lol:
Now tell me what dod you do in Irland? work in call center and get a miserable pay or you prostitute your sisters like other fellow hindus?Did you even know how many illegal migrants hindus are living like rats in ghetos here? did you even know people **** on your fellow hindu when they are sleeping on bus stops ? :lol:

At least in our counrty people doen't marries with animals:
Indian marries dog
One women married with two men :lol:

Hindu Tradition, 2 Men Married 1 Girl - YouTube

U want to know who ur zoroasterian mother was raped by ?

look no further... Our Great Zoroastrian Family - Family Tree for Khosraviani, Khosravi, Kaviani, Zartoshty
but please let her know whoever U `ll call ur abbu jaan.
2014 son 2014.. the see how we pay back ur " O 1000 yeras history"..
haath laga-laga dekhoge !!
refugee!!

Ur illegal child?
Abe tum hamara khoon ho... tumse thoda hi ab gussa honge!!
tum to hamare chote bhai-sahab ho :devil:
aur tumhare abbu , hamare abbu jaan ke chote bhai-sahab:devil:

:lol: You are a unique kind of idiot, say what you want but the reality is, we used to do with your women when we want, if you know what i mean---and you are our illegal child , littel darky untouchable :lol:

That was probably your mother, considering I am still a Hindu, I cannot be a rape product. But you muslims are :rofl:

Also, kinda sorry how we made dark babies in your fair and lovely kashmiri muslim womens wombs :taz: But we had to do it to make sure they did not jihad against us... the current generation of kashmiris have a very Indian look because of that :)

Say what you want but the reallity won't change, you guy's are our illegal childrens, that's why you feel so much pain in your behind :lol:

well how do I know abut ur tall claims... for me stereotype is good.. that majority of muslims in the west have 5-7 children , are refugees , beat the sh!t out of their wives , burn their daughters up for falling in love with someone, Blowing themselves up randomly , look for animal **** on Google , ogle at women like piece of meat , that goat s3x , donkey s3x is a norm search on google. . o btw talking abiut ur sister Sakina ,m .. how old is she.. did ur first cousin abdul deflowered her or not yet? oddan te (Yaar tayaar baithe ne.. ticket bhejaan , ..bas kar Hindu -bas kar Hindu kardi bhajoogi uron :P )
Ur own kind dont like U arabs who U consider ur massiah adn savior treats U like rats and insects.
but ur still an optimistic refugee, I like that ... I like your pathetic shytile!!!

P.S. and re: the video... 2 men marrying 1 woman , is better than having 5 wives and 20 potential suicide bomber children ...

and re : the man marrying dog.. thats GOOD ..Do u know why coz he stoned 2 dogs to death... srves him right, but in Islam if U stone a woman to death Ur rewarded right... some Book u follow !!

het hey refugee.. do u want muslim s3x with animlas? I can show u .. send me ur e mail adress..i m waiting..and ehat do u do the Lab U work in? Make explosives !!! hahahaaha ah ahah

Once again you are describing your familly situation here, talking about refugees just google about indian refugee in all around the world, i am sure you are one of them, you sister has been raped in bharat maa and you flew to irland, oh save my honnor from some curry eater, :
India's Prostitute Village - YouTube
You come frome a nation, where people like you prostitute their women and sisters for getting a promotion
Delhi: husband forces wife into prostitution - YouTube
a country where more then 1 million child like you prostitute themselves.
I see the word shame is not very common in your ma baharat since you are proud of the sh!tty land where one woman marry with 2 men, and dogs, what else i can say----you guy's are good to be slaves :lol:

Back
Top Bottom