What's new

1st T20I: India v Pakistan at Bangalore 2012

btw merry xmas india hope u enjoyed your present

1287666826226.png

Mohammad-Irfan-006.jpg

I am very impressed with this Irfan guy. He was aggressive. Bowled with a passion. Had amazing pace and bounce. Nice work. Hope he continues this amazing form in the future too.
Oh dude, he's tall. Who is he and when did he get recruited?

It's weird but I think cancelling sporting relations with a country would be a bad idea. It would amount to mixing sports with politics.

Although i do believe apart from sporting relations with must cut off all ties with Pakistan.
Sports is just too much fun , that too with Pakistan :D

So, what do you propose the Sikh countrymen of yours should do for the yearly pilgrimage to Pakistan every year. Lest you forget.

The bold part. Apart from India's poor middle order batting , it is the bold part that lost us the match.

I hope Dhoni learns and picks Ashwin next time. Dhoni reposes far too much faith in Jadeja even though he has seldom ever performed to satisfaction.

I think Jadeja has Dhoni's CD or something.

lol btw dhoni seems to b tiltd towards him 4 sumtime now,preffered him alot ovr othrs in past. may b a gay affair lol

Congrats team Pakistan!

Apparently there were celebrations in Indian Kashmir after Pakistan won :D

Actually it was jubilation shown by them over India defeating Pakistan in Hockey semi-final of Asian Champions Trophy yesterday. :lol:

India beat Pakistan, enter Asian Champions hockey final | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Get your facts straight kiddo.

Posting a random article really proves your point.

I can do the same, see:

Champions Trophy: Pakistan beat India to bronze – The Express Tribune

So, whats your point?
Pakistan beat India Dec 9th and won a bronze medal for it.
Nothing just to tell you that you brought Pakistan beating India yesterday but failed to mention that they lost in other game. And then commented that Kashmiris were elated to see Pakistan winning without any backing. I am telling they were elated because India also beat Pakistan in Hockey.

I am certain no one in Kashmir was happy over Pakistan beating India on Dec. 9th.

So again, keep Kashmir out of it.

Nothing just to tell you that you brought Jinnah's Pakistan beating India yesterday but failed to mention that they lost in other game. And then commented that Kashmiris were elated to see Pakistan winning without any backing. I am telling they were elated because India also beat Pakistan in Hockey.

Because I am certain no one in Kashmir praised over Pakistan beating India on Dec. 9th.

So again, keep Kashmir out of it.

And now you're bringing Jinnah in for no reason.

I'm going based on comments from twitter and facebook where people from Indian Kashmir said they were celebrating the win. Look up "Kashmiris are Die Hard Pakistan Cricket Team Fans" on facebook if you don't believe me.

Back
Top Bottom