What's new

19th July 1947 - the day Kashmir decided to *JOIN* Pakistan

We are not like indians who teach their kids some madeup stories. While watching one indian program i saw how much illinformed indian kids are(even many indians when come to Pakistan accept that they are totally misinformed about Pakistan).

First of all it was india who attacked Lahore & was crushed & thrashed back into india.

Second go & visit 71 war thread where i & several other members had explained reasons why Pakistan lost it.

Dude we have a history of 5000 years and the world recognizes it. Who vouches for the authenticity of your school books? the whole Pak History has been twisted to suit the armed forces so that at least the kids should not start disrespecting their armed forces. irony is that when you grow up, you still believe those fairy tales and refuse to buy the valid arguments from other sources which are neutral and authentic. pity on you and your school kids. This is how History is screwed.

We are not like indians who teach their kids some madeup stories. While watching one indian program i saw how much illinformed indian kids are(even many indians when come to Pakistan accept that they are totally misinformed about Pakistan).

First of all it was india who attacked Lahore & was crushed & thrashed back into india.

Second go & visit 71 war thread where i & several other members had explained reasons why Pakistan lost it.

Dude we have a history of 5000 years and the world recognizes it. Who vouches for the authenticity of your school books? the whole Pak History has been twisted to suit the armed forces so that at least the kids should not start disrespecting their armed forces. irony is that when you grow up, you still believe those fairy tales and refuse to buy the valid arguments from other sources which are neutral and authentic. pity on you and your school kids. This is how History is screwed.

What was Operation Gibraltar and when did it happened? Answer to your delusions lie there..

After india lanched it's offensive against Pakistan dreaming of capturing Lahore, Pakistan launch it's own operation to divert indian military which was in huge numbers.

Pakistan have history of almost 6000 years old. IVC Civilization is Pakistani, Gandhara Civilization Pakistan's & many more, i told you stop living in dream world.

WHERE ARE MODS, I REPORT OFFTOPICS & TROLL POST SEVERAL TIMES & STILL TROLLS BRINGING FURTHER OFFTOPICS:hitwall:

Are you demented or what?..you have been harping same tune for hours now, without so much as referring to a source to correct your severely deluded version of history.
Don't you know that Indian attack on Lahore was a diversionary attack to relieve the Pakistani pressure off Chamb ..where Pakistan had the advantage, due to surprise, initiative and terrain..and it worked liked a charm.

Because at the end of the war Pakistan failed any of it main objectives despite being the first to attack Kashmir.

Are you demented or what?..you have been harping same tune for hours now, without so much as referring to a source to correct your severely deluded version of history.
Don't you know that Indian attack on Lahore was a diversionary attack to relieve the Pakistani pressure off Chamb ..where Pakistan had the advantage, due to surprise, initiative and terrain..and it worked liked a charm.

Because at the end of the war Pakistan failed any of it main objectives despite being the first to attack Kashmir.

Don't give me boring indian tale. Read Pakistani sources if you are not lazy enough. Your indian tanks graveyard is at Chawinda, Pak's pilot MM Alam made a record hunting 5 indian jets in less than a minute.

After india lanched it's offensive against Pakistan dreaming of capturing Lahore, Pakistan launch it's own operation to divert indian military which was in huge numbers.

Operation Gibraltor happened in first week of August, 1965

India's response attack on Lahore happened on 5/6 September, 1965

So you mean to say Pakistan knew India is going to attack in advance and launched it's own operation to divert Indian military advance even before India actually attacked Lahore.. hmm, that sounds like a nice story..

Indo-pakistan zone has much older history .... have you read soviet archaeological accounts on harpa civilisation or other zones in india which have been found radioactive?

India's response attack on Lahore happened on 7/8 September, 1965

So you mean to say Pakistan knew India is going to attack in advance and launched it's own operation to divert Indian military advance even before India actually attacked Lahore.. hmm, that sounds like a nice story..

Bro we have hit a black hole. No need arguing further. He is a kid just outta school and History was probably a boring subject for him.

India's response attack on Lahore happened on 7/8 September, 1965

Firstly the date is wrong it was 6th September 1965(the day now known as defense day of Pakistan), secondly i said Pakistan crushed india in Lahore Offensive not in any X,Y,Z operation/skirmishes.

Don't give me boring indian tale. Read Pakistani sources if you are not lazy enough. Your indian tanks graveyard is at Chawinda, Pak's pilot MM Alam made a record hunting 5 indian jets in less than a minute.

Spare me your stale rhetoric about individual grandeur ..either prove, what I have written is wrong(that Indian attcack on Lahore was to relive pressure off from Pakistani attack on Kashmir) by producing a neutral source or lay off!!

PS: why would read biased works Pakistani fiction writers, written to mislead its unwary public, when I have access to works of unbiased neutral sources.

Indo-pakistan zone has much older history .... have you read soviet archaeological accounts on harpa civilisation or other zones in india which have been found radioactive?

Welcome to PDF.

P.S Open other thread for that or discuss in appropriate existing thread.

Firstly the date is wrong it was 6th September 1965(the day now known as defense day of Pakistan), secondly i said Pakistan crushed india in Lahore Offensive not in any X,Y,Z operation/skirmishes.

I corrected the date in my post much before you replied back . And you said this when i asked you about Operation gibraltor

I hope now you have learnt that Operation Gibraltor was the reason for the war to spread to other regions of India Pakistan border.. Pakistanis wanted to grab Kashmir and ended with losing 1840 squre miles of its territory.. Say Thanks to India that the captured land was returned back.. Other wise you people would have named it Indian occupied Lahore and Indian occupied Sialkot..

no offense but before you guys think of Kashmir , try stabilizing your own country first . its in shambles at the moment . what with the drone strikes on one side , the talliban on the other , not to mention your political scenario.

Pakistan is not a large country like India . (in India if one state is affected by any thing , its neighboring states aren't )

Kashmir was/is/will always be integral part of Pakistan. Ameen

Yaraan-e-Jahan kehte hain k Kashmir hai janat,

Janat na kabhi kisi Kafir ko mili hai na milay gi !!!

We all know who is kafir and who is Munafiq.

Jannat ya Jahanun ye sab Allah swt ke haat hai, kisi aur ki aukat kya hai.

Humko apne aap par aur Allah swt per pura yakeen hai

I corrected the date in my post much before you replied back . And you said this when i asked you about Operation gibraltor

Thank God:whistle: atleast you agreed on date, who knows you could claim it as 7/8 as mentioned in your post:lol:

I hope now you have learnt that Operation Gibraltor was the reason for the war to spread to other regions of India Pakistan border.. Pakistanis wanted to grab Kashmir and ended with losing 1840 squre miles of its territory.. Say Thanks to India that the captured land was returned back.. Other wise you people would have named it Indian occupied Lahore and Indian occupied Sialkot..

As you can see i didn't mentioned any operation's name. Secondly i stick to my point that it was india who attacked first @ sovereign Pakistani soil i.e Lahore at night & was crushed back. Kashmir is disputed territory & Pakistan has never attacked indian sovereign parts.

We all know who is kafir and who is Munafiq.

Jannat ya Jahanun ye sab Allah swt ke haat hai, kisi aur ki aukat kya hai.

Humko apne aap par aur Allah swt per pura yakeen hai

Jee haan Munafiq wo Muslim hai jo apni aankhen band karlay na-insafi ko dekh kar bhi, jesa k Gujarat k Muslims k saath hua aur Kashmir per qabiz fauj roz zulm karti hai, Bajai UN ki resoulution k mutabiq maslay ko hal karnay k.

Thank God:whistle: atleast you agreed on date, who knows you could claim it as 7/8 as mentioned in your post:lol:

That was a typo and I corrected it myself.. Don't know what the heck are you talking about.. But do you now know the dates of Operation Gibraltor or not?

As you can see i didn't mentioned any operation's name. Secondly i stick to my point that it was india who attacked first @ sovereign Pakistani soil i.e Lahore at night & was crushed back. Kashmir is disputed territory & Pakistan has never attacked indian sovereign parts.

J&K is a part of India so you would be living in the wonderland to think you can step on the territory or attack it and you will not get the response at other places.. You attacked Indian Controlled territory and got the response back so stop your BS now.. Kashmir may be whatever for you but is a integral part of India for all Indians.. It's time for you to drop your delusion..

Back
Top Bottom