What's new

1990 elections were rigged, rules SC

It's Very strange ! how could army of Pakistan or any nation dare to capture Whole nation ? People of Pakistan accept it so easily ?

It's Very strange ! how could army of Pakistan or any nation dare to capture Whole nation ? People of Pakistan accept it so easily ?

when the case took 16 years to end how could a normal person come to know what is going in side the system are you mad or trying to troll here ??

when the case took 16 years to solve how could a normal person come to know what is going in side the system are you mad or trying to troll here ??

But whenever it happens , Lower rank of army support rebellion of army chief ? i mean why they don't discard orders ?

But whenever it happens , Lower rank of army support rebellion of army chief ? i mean why they don't discard orders ?

Can you discard orders of your boss in the company where u doing job ??

Read the article. The ISI didn't change the election results or cast fake ballots, they funded a political party. As per say, they didn't "rig" the elections, they over-stepped their boundaries, namely, not being involved in affairs of the political realm.

Can you discard orders of your boss in the company where u doing job ??

If he is telling me to do fraud with the company , then of course , i will refuse his orders and complain about it to higher authority , remaining time he will spend in jail :mod: :wave:.

I work for Company not for my boss , He is just an instructor , guide , Authority which have limited rights. It doesn't mean he can do anything he wants :confused:

If he is telling me to do fraud with the company , then of course , i will refuse his orders and complain about it to higher authority , remaining time he will spend in jail :mod: :wave:.

I work for Company not for my boss , He is just an instructor , guide , Authority which have limited rights. It doesn't mean he can do anything he wants :confused:

lol and if he who orders is the highest authority in the company ??? he will definately kick on your A$$

lol and if he who orders is the highest authority in the company ??? he will definately kick on your A$$

What a question ? :woot: Why would owner will harm his own company ? :lol:

and if owner is doing some illegal which is against law i will complain about him to police , there is system everywhere.

he can't kick me even if i complained about owner of company to police without reason and proof to support it , there is thing named law !!

]
Bhutto is the father of nuclear program and when he was in jail it was benazir who conveyed messages between the Munir ahmad khan Scientist and ZA Bhutto and if she was not trust worthy then i think nuclear program is more sensitive thing then the handing of sikhs to india.

How can Bhutto be "FATHER" of nuclear program when the program itself was initiated before Bhutto ?

The PPP government couldn't even negotiate a reprocessing plant from France !

anyway, here's the deal.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-strategic-forces/213316-latest-aq-khan-diatribes-counter-claims.html

Yes and this petition is going to benefit the people of Pakistan exactly how?

CJ has no time to take notice of mass spread PPP corruption yet digging dead horses from the 1990's?

This is actually good news for the civilian government of Pakistan. Their hands will be strengthened. Also, the people of Pakistan who are not directly related to and are benefitted by the army's vast powers will also feel empowered to know the system can potentially work to give them their rights to govern themselves through a democratic setup.

Bc044444440 Or whatever are you studing in VU!

Excerpt from the SC verdict is noted below:

13) Late Ghulam Ishaq Khan, the then President of Pakistan, General (R) Aslam Baig and General (R) Asad Durrani acted in violation of the Constitution by facilitating a group of politicians and political parties, etc., to ensure their success against the rival candidates in the general election of 1990, for which they secured funds from Mr. Younas Habib. Their acts have brought a bad name to Pakistan and its Armed Forces as well as secret agencies in the eyes of the nation, therefore, notwithstanding that they may have retired from service, the Federal Government shall take necessary steps under the Constitution and Law against them.
(14) Similarly,legal proceedings shall be initiated against the politicians, who allegedly have received donations to spend on election campaigns in the general election of 1990, therefore, transparent investigation on the criminal side shall be initiated by the FIA against all of them and if sufficient evidence is collected, they shall be sent up to face the trial, according to law.
Mr. Younas Habib shall also be dealt with in the same manner.
(15) Proceedings shall also be launched against the persons specified hereinabove for affecting the recovery of sums received by them with profit thereon by initiating civil proceedings, according to law.
(16) An amount of Rs.80 million, statedly, has been deposited in Account No. 313 titled Survey and Construction Group Karachi, maintained by MI, therefore, this amount with profit shall be transferred to Habib Bank Ltd. if the liability of HBL has not been adjusted so far, otherwise, the same may be deposited in the treasury account of Government of Pakistan.
Unquote.

According to my understanding of English; Bribery is giving money in order to gain an advantage. On the other hand graft is the personal gain or advantage earned by an individual at the expense of others or as a result of the exploitation of the singular status. These are opposite sides of the same coin.

The wording is “if sufficient evidence is collected against them they shall be sent up to face the trial”. It has been established that a crime was committed; bot the parties were named in the petition. This is very strange that the people who paid the bribe are all named but SC conveniently omitted names of the people who accepted the bribe!

I am not very intelligent and cannot grasp subtleties. To my simple mind, if there are two parties involved, both are equally guilty. Deliberate omission of the receivers of graft shows that SC remains partial to Nawaz Sharif as he is one of main beneficiary who are alive today.

Full names of the politicians that took the graft are listed by Honourable Leader in another Thread. Suffice to say that Nawaz Sharif accepted 35 lakh rupees.

P.S. Money was not pocketed by Aslam Baig or Durrani or Younus Habib. The funds were distributed. Unless you name the receivers and institute proceeding against the dishonest politicians, how can you recover the funds?

Back
Top Bottom