What's new

1971 War Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised about "90000 Muslim surrendering".

From Mohalib to Abdali Muslims never lost to Hindus apart from one or two exceptions and these were defeats, there is not a single instance, where a Muslim army surrendered to Hindus in the entire history of the subcontinent.

joey >> You dont have a clue what my question was about.

I am surprised about "90000 Muslim surrendering".

From Mohalib to Abdali Muslims never lost to Hindus apart from one or two exceptions and these were defeats, there is not a single instance, where a Muslim army surrendered to Hindus in the entire history of the subcontinent.

joey >> You dont have a clue what my question was about.

please read about tipu sultan getting defeated by kerala thumpooran's at sultan battery...
muslims are loosing big time now a days,......:sniper: hail India

please read about tipu sultan getting defeated by kerala thumpooran's at sultan battery...
muslims are loosing big time now a days,......:sniper: hail India

Muslims are not losing my friend...its the alien concept of Muslim nation states that has failed the muslims. We are a nation as current as we were 1400 years ago (albeit before we did not have borders and flags to divide us).

Muslims are not losing my friend...its the alien concept of Muslim nation states that has failed the muslims. We are a nation as current as we were 1400 years ago (albeit before we did not have borders and flags to divide us).

Flags or no flags!!! ,totally disagree with you, ruler's and victor's are the one;s who ahead of the curve, who got the edge; you dont now. simple fact. Ummah is lost my friend.

Flags or no flags!!! ,totally disagree with you, ruler's and victor's are the one;s who ahead of the curve, who got the edge; you dont now. simple fact. Ummah is lost my friend.

Really and you know this how? :what:

The ummah is intact and marches on. Leadership is whats needed and its a matter of time only when this too is rectified. Had the ummah been lost, you would not see so many Muslim youth talking about the ummah. With numbers increasing everyday and already the second largest body of people on this planet (aside from Christiandom), we are not going any where my friend. There is much work to be done, but then who is lacking work???

1971 war is a very sad chapter of our history when 2 parts of Ummah fought on the issue of "NATIONALISM" the enemy of Islamic solidarity. They killed each other, weakened each other, forgot the lesson of "Kullu muslim ikhwa" and made thousands of their own brotherens helpless in front of the Indian army.
There are lessons for us from this chapter of our history. We must come back to our roots, our deen and our way of behaviour with each other. There is a ayat (verse) in Quran where Allah says with closest meaning that "Allah won't change condition of one people, until they change themselves".
As long as we are not going to follow Islam as a way of life and follow the western culture and ISMs blindly Allah is not going to save us from the destruction and he can replace us with other people who will follow Islam sincerely.

Internet is Western Culture and English is their medium of communication!!!! So are lot of modern stuff....

Audx >> What is the problem with you? I did refer to these defeats as exceptions but these were defeats not surrenders.

I don't know how you got the impression about Muslims losing big time. You are overlooking the Soviet defeat and what do you think the results of Iraq, Afghanistan and Kashmir will be? Inshallah Victory for the Muslims!

Soviet defeat got nothing to do with muslims!! Soviet union collapsed on its own weight, I didnt see Afghans in moscow, nor did i ever see them win a battle!!!! Rambo movies are nice...but not necessarily the truth. Soviet Union got defeated cuz of Money.

600,000 Iraqi's to 4000 Americans; are you freaking kidding me.
Kashmir is gone,

Soviet defeat got nothing to do with muslims!! Soviet union collapsed on its own weight, I didnt see Afghans in moscow, nor did i ever see them win a battle!!!! Rambo movies are nice...but not necessarily the truth. Soviet Union got defeated cuz of Money.

600,000 Iraqi's to 4000 Americans; are you freaking kidding me.
Kashmir is gone,

He is talking about the Soviet defeat in Afghanistan. Money and aid alone don't result in the defeat of a Superpower. It takes blood and sweat which is what the Muslims of Afghanistan gave in the millions.

He is talking about the Soviet defeat in Afghanistan. Money and aid alone don't result in the defeat of a Superpower. It takes blood and sweat which is what the Muslims of Afghanistan gave in the millions.

not even close to millions!!! and afghans had mostly a low level of impact other than for american media Propaganda(it works both ways...lol)
Russians collapsed cuz they didnt have the money to outdo the americans; Afghanistan was a strategic objective not a lucrative objective like iraq; where you could make money out of oil... Afghans never even won a battle, they destroyed some aircrafts using stinger's nothing russia wasnt used to in its history. As much as I respect the Mujahideen for standing up for their land against a super-power, their contribution to the collapse is anything but negligble, Heck you can put more money on the Star wars project, that was the real hero of the collapse.

Internet is Western Culture and English is their medium of communication!!!! So are lot of modern stuff....

Lol, it dosent meant the use of Internet for good purpose or use of English language or any other technological inventions. It's the culture widespread within their society which is degrading their character, destroying the meaning of marriages, free mingling of sexes, swelling numbers of illicit children and single mothers,spreading sexually transmitted deseases (STDs), bulging suicide rates etc.

oh sheesh, i opened the can of worms...!!!!
judging other people, by the rules set by you....nice
We have a resident ___________

:) Audx is very funny. He thinks Soviets spent all their wealth on vodka, ran out of it and then collapsed.

Look at this in another way. After losing 600,000 Iraqis they are still fighting.

Let Musharraf leave, Kashmir is ours and will remain so.

:) Audx is very funny. He thinks Soviets spent all their wealth on vodka, ran out of it and then collapsed.

Look at this in another way. After losing 600,000 Iraqis they are still fighting.

Let Musharraf leave, Kashmir is ours and will remain so.

You have no clue, how the soviet economy functioned and how they tried to use their money to attain parity with the USA. Unless and until you know about the star wars, polyus etc. You wouldnt understand a thing....

PS: You have been saying Kashmir thing about for 60 years, do something about it will ya, the only way our politicans wake up, is when you guys spring up a nasty suprise, as usual you fail but then again you do help us get more funding for the forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom