What's new

1947 Migration to Pakistan

It is fact that the Sikhs and Hindus started the killings and commited 99%+ of the crimes!
As per our textbook. Its vice vera as per their. I agree about the hate in Indian forum and I acknowledge hate in our forum too. But blaming something on which we can not give collaborative evidence will increase hate rather then decreasing it

Some 6,000,000 Muslims migrated to Pakistan from India at the time of independence in 1947, Thats was the biggest-bloodiest migration happened.

02522bd67832a17467dcad1b9661d9d2.jpg

4.jpg

Mass+migration+during+independence+of+India+52.jpg

uk_india_pic_patition_camel_1947.jpg

:blah:

Go get life man. Stop living in a world of hatered.

PS: By the way nice videos that you have been posting on youtube and creating a world of hate. Believe me you do have a issue with indian members being here. But I am glad not all pakistanies are narrow minded like you.
Go visit indian forums, they are very desperate for war and nuking Pakistan.
Give them a piece of your peace...

these pictures are history lesson for those Pakistanis who are being indoctrined by 'aman ki asha' and bolloywood.

Some 6,000,000 Muslims migrated to Pakistan from India at the time of independence in 1947, Thats was the biggest-bloodiest migration happened.

And some 20 million Hindus and Sikhs moved from Pakistan to East Punjab in India.....:angry::angry: So wasn't it that the biggest-bloodiest migration...?:confused::confused:

And some 20 million Hindus and Sikhs moved from Pakistan to East Punjab in India.....:angry::angry: So wasn't it that the biggest-bloodiest migration...?:confused::confused:

WTF? Where did 20 million come from?

Don't invent numbers to bolster your POV. This kind of attitude is identical to the one by some other posters, that seeks to blame only the other and act like the majority of harm done was by the other community.

these pictures are history lesson for those Pakistanis who are being indoctrined by 'aman ki asha' and bolloywood.

those indian forums u mention most of us dont go there at least not me

i didt even kno what bhaart rakshak forum is before defence.pk...this is my firs forum on defence issues aand at the same time i agree there are people who are lunatic on both sides i dont suppourt them so plz dont point them and generalize opininons against indians...there are sane people left in the sub continent:pop:

Dont try and say that other Pakistani forums are all nice and friendly to Indians. I have been on Pakdef and have seen the cuss words and abuse they use for Indians there. Its the same both sides. No one is a saint here.

PDF is an exception and a good one at that. Better than many Indian forums in terms of tolerance.

Since we are discussing partition of India in 1947 . I have a true story to share with you guys here narated by my eldest aunt (she is about 73 years old now) . My family belongs to Gujrat ,Pakistan so this story is from Gujrat , Pakistan .
There were very wealthy Hindu landowners and businessmen in Gujrat before partition and my Grandfather was a Police Constable in the British Raj . He rose to become the Police station Officer (i-e Thanidar) in those days which was considered as high a villager could get. He had a deputy , who was very cunning and opportunistic but neverthless a kind hearted fellow . When India was partitioned in 1947 Hindu landowners and businessmen fearful of their future status in this new Muslim state decided to leave for India for a few years until the time the dust settles and they might come back one day . a few landowners (with vast n vast tracts of lands stretching into thousands of acres) approached my grandfather and asked him if he could keep their lands until they come back one day to reclaim . My grandfather was an honest man ( The promotions in British times were done on merit and not on party loyalties) he refused citing what if he dies tomorrow ?? but his 'depury' was a cunning man and he offered to keep the lands instead . The Hindu Landowners left their property as a trust with the 'deputy' and left but they never thought hey will never come back and they never did . The 'deputy' was already an opportunist so he made his generations eat from the gold spoon from those vast tracts of land ... the name of the deputy was ' Chaudhry Zahoor Elahi' , the father of Pervez Elahi and grandfather of Moonis Elahi .

Regardless of the fact that both side committed attrocities. The first documented evidence of genocidal riots was sparked by sikhs of current Pakistani Punjab who did not agree over partition or Punjab or it accesstion to Pakistan. The rumors also played a key part in sparking tensions when people groups of people behaved like animals towards each other due to religious difference while the goras sat and had a laugh.

On the bright side, I am thankful to Allah and Jinnah for creating Pakistan or our plight in united india would not have been any different than those in Eastern and Western states of India.

We should confront India on the lines of technological, professional and economical might something on the lines of Israel. Achieveing this, being a small nation should be a challenge. A peaceful innovative competition is far more peaceful and intresting than arms race.

Pakistan Zindabad!

Last edited:
Indian textbooks do not state that 99% of crimes were committed by Muslims or Pakistanis. From the Indian texts I remember - millions migrated from either side and millions were killed too. Gandhi was not in New Delhi celebrating independence on August 15, 1947 - he was in Noakhali in East Pakistan trying to stop riots.

Muslims' argument for separate Pakistan was that they would be persecuted by Hindus, they would be a minority and that their ancestors had ruled India. What was true of the Muslims of India was exactly the case of the Sikhs of Punjab. Anyhow - this was a human tragedy. Personally, I blame the Brits for it - the British govt. had given them till July 1948 to complete Transfer of Power - if they had partitioned India more like a surgeon than a butcher - then lots of fears would have been assuaged and lot of ill-will could have been avoided.

Back
Top Bottom