• xcvbsdb.jpg
    xcvbsdb.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 59
  • zadf.jpg
    zadf.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 75
Humanity at it's lowest, 1947. :tsk:

India YES, humanity NO!

Pakistanis fought for their rights and freedom, while the Indians savagely committed major crimes against humanity! The crimes committed by these Indians will not be forgotten, Insha Allah!

Pakistan Zindabad!

PS: Seems like this website should be named to Pakistan/India defence, because half of the posters here are now Indians! Not that I have anything against that, but the website's name should be accurately displayed on the title!

India YES, humanity NO!

Pakistanis fought for their rights and freedom, while the Indians savagely committed major crimes against humanity! The crimes committed by these Indians will not be forgotten, Insha Allah!

Pakistan Zindabad!

PS: Seems like this website should be named to Pakistan/India defence, because half of the posters here are now Indians! Not that I have anything against that, but the website's name should be accurately displayed on the title!
:blah:

Go get life man. Stop living in a world of hatered.

PS: By the way nice videos that you have been posting on youtube and creating a world of hate. Believe me you do have a issue with indian members being here. But I am glad not all pakistanies are narrow minded like you.

India YES, humanity NO!

Pakistan Zindabad!

If You happen to live in Lahore, we have a place call Shah Almi Market. This place was hindu dominated area of Lahore. It was burnt by us. I read an account of Lahori Muslim, who still regret his action and said that we burnt their house and when some person (male Female Kid whatever) used to fall out of his / her house from windown, burning !!! we used to clap.

So my friend, it was HUMANITY, we were all savages at that time. Not just the Indians on otherside.

Last edited:
If You happen to live in Lahore, we have a place call Shah Almi Market. This place was hindu dominated area of Lahore. It was burnt by us. I read an account of Lahori Muslim, who still regret his action and said that we burnt their house and when some person (male Female Kid whatever) used to fall out of his / her house from windown, burning !!! we used to clap.

So my friend, it was HUMANITY, we were all savages at that time. Not just the Indians on otherside.

Muslims??? Such people are not even humans:angry:

India YES, humanity NO!

Pakistan Zindabad!

Everyone suffered and everyside did bad things to the other to be fair nobody was innocent you can't blame only the indians and say they are the only guilty for this and that for this and that .People on pakistani side also did horrific things sikhs and hindus in west punjab were very prominent before 47 today they're nearly all gone other than a few sindhi hindus .Humanity suffered during partition not just us so don't blame only the indian side.

:blah:

Go get life man. Stop living in a world of hatered.

PS: By the way nice videos that you have been posting on youtube and creating a world of hate. Believe me you do have a issue with indian members being here. But I am glad not all pakistanies are narrow minded like you.

I'm not living in a life of hatred... You don't even know me!

Alhamdulillah, I am not an apologetic Pakistani like some of the people here, nor am I trying to spread hate. I am trying to spread the truth! And I am trying to counter the Indian-Hatred here!

The person here who posted had this smiley: :pakistan: over pictures of dead people!

I sensed his sarcasm and I had to counter this with truth!

The crimes commited by Sikhs and Hindus are things that I won't forget, I won't forget those who died for this sacred land, unlike some of the apologetics here!

The crimes commited by some muslims are exaggerated, but the crimes commited by Sikhs and Hindus are overlooked!

It is fact that the Sikhs and Hindus started the killings and commited 99%+ of the crimes!

PS: Go to any Indian-Defence forum and see the hatred they are spreading against Pakistanis, before spreading your nonsense here about me!

Back
Top Bottom