What's new

180 MPs fail to get degrees verified from HEC, face disqualification

Good work done by EC and SC. Soon all the fraudistanies will be exposed. Inshallah if everything goes well then we shall have a clean parliament this time.

If only a few candidates are disqualified, it is the candidates' problem.

If a large majority of candidates are disqualified, it becomes the ECP's problem. And then the process of finding some sort of "accommodation" is likely.

Political parties giving these unqualified candidates or shell we say career politicians the ticket to run for the seat on their behalf. So to answer your question ''NO'' this isn't ECP problem its political parties problem solve it or lose the seat.

Please read my post again. I did not pose a question. The ECP cannot disqualify a majority of candidates for whatever reason without creating issues for itself and the election process. The ECP has to conduct an election with the candidates it has, not with the candidates it wished it had, to paraphrase a famous quote.

Pakistan election : 200 plus party workers arrested for extortion charges and now this .... God bless pakistan....:fie:

Damn! And I thought this thread was about Indian politicians! :blink: But the similarities are striking! What a bunch of poodle fakers we have! :fie: Jeeez!

why u feels the pain whenever noora's are remembered ? :woot:

And i am absolutely sure PML-N tops the list of fake degree holders.

Son of Iftikhar Choodry is also fake degree holder, please add him in the list.

Isn't requirement of degree is scrapped???

actually this degree verification is in response to a SC judgement regarding previous election. those who had fake degrees in previous elections therefore cheated and thus get disqualified as per article 62,63. But according to the new law, new candidates do not require any such qualification.

Back
Top Bottom