What's new

13 Bangladeshis arrested for entering India without passport

Roybot

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Agartala, June 22 (PTI) Thirteen Bangladeshi nationals including seven children and three women have been arrested from Teliamura railway station, about 45 km from here for entering into India territory without passport, police said today.

The Bangladeshi citizens entered into Indian territory from Habiganj district of Bangladesh through Indo-Bangla international border in Khowai district yesterday and were trying to go to Delhi and Ajmer Sarif in Rajasthan, the police said. During interrogation a woman stated that she was going to her daughter’s house in Delhi and others were going to Ajmer Sharif, the sources said adding that they entered India without any passport and the cause of their entry into the country is being examined.

13 Bangladeshis arrested for entering India without passport, IBN Live News

So that means Bangladeshis have infiltrated all over India if the women said she was going to her daughters house... Good job BD keep it up :tup:

let them come, keep an eye on them, catch them red handed, i am sure connections will lead to Pakistan. :P

Even if we open passport office in every upazila of Bangladesh, Bangladeshis will keep on doing illegal immigration.

Good they are captured because return journey would have been risky.

Demographic war is for losers. I suggest we fence up the border and turn Bangladesh into the next Hong Kong, while the next door neightbour is busy becoming the new China.. Agree?
Sure, in fact that will definitely help us poor Indians. Who would deny that investment from rich bangladeshi companies can change our life.

WTF? how can people cross the border at will? I think BSF need to deploy more force at Bangla border and give them equipments and ammunition to deal with these scums.. Jumping border has become a sport of a kind for these people..

GOI should get serious and push all the illegal Bangladeshis to where they belong..

Back
Top Bottom