What's new

13 ATTF insurgents surrender before Assam Rifles

Thankyou Bangladesh. They are turning out to be great - they are realizing they should help us and we should help them.

Hopefully the extradition treaty will be signed soon - BD wants some people lodged in Indian jails.

Lets make Indo-BD relationship a win-win one.

Govt nod to extradition treaty with Bangladesh
Even as the agreements on Teesta or the land border continued being held up due to opposition by West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee and Bharatiya Janata Party, the central government decided to open up new areas of security cooperation with Dhaka.

The Union cabinet on Thursday approved the extradition treaty with Bangladesh proposed to be signed during home minister Sushil Kumar Shinde’s visit to Dhaka beginning Monday. The much awaited treaty was approved after a minor modification as demanded by Bangladesh, a cabinet source said.

Officials here said it would pave the way to deport jailed Assam Ulfa general secretary Anup Chetia and other insurgents from the northeast, taking shelter in Bangladesh. The current Hasina Wajid government also expects India to chase and deport killers of her father Sheikh Mujib-u-Rahman, believed to be somewhere in India.

India has been pressing for Chetia’s deportation for long. The Ulfa militant has been in a Dhaka jail following his arrest in 1997 on the charge of entering Bangladesh without valid documents. The treaty could not be signed during the visit of prime minister Manmohan Singh to Dhaka a couple of years ago.

Package for J&K
The cabinet committee on economic affairs modified a special industry initiative for J&K, called Udaan, for training 40,000 educated youths in “marketable skills”. The beneficiaries will be graduates, postgraduates, three year engineering diploma holders and youth with professional degrees. It did not revise the overall central assistance of Rs750 crore for five years, but approved flexibility in use of the budget, besides allowing involvement of the public sector undertakings.
Govt nod to extradition treaty with Bangladesh - India - DNA

Thankyou BAL. They are turning out to be great - they know that they can't survive without boot licking India.

Hopefully the extradition treaty will be signed soon - Future BD will want some people who will end up as fugitives in India.

Lets make Indo-Awami relationship a win-win one.

There, edited for U. :)

Actually I welcome that extradition treaty if signed.In the future India will have no other way but to hand over BAL criminals & terrorist who will end up in India as refugees. :lol:

Actually I welcome that extradition treaty if signed.In the future India will have no other way but to hand over BAL criminals & terrorist who will end up in India as refugees. :lol:

Similarly, India will hand over all those Ra-za-kar who are hiding in India to BAL. :azn:

Similarly, India will hand over all those ******* who are hiding in India to BAL. :azn:

Well some awami terrorist R taking training in India to help BAL cause anarchy , so I doubt whether they will be handed over in this BAL tuture. Apart from that Hindutva fanatics of Bongo Bhumi separist & CHT insurgents also have deep links with India. No ******* / or whatever U mean is in India I am afraid. :)

Thank you Bangladesh...

We are hugely grateful to you by crackdown on anti-India insurgents in last 2-3 years.

Long live Indo Bangladesh friendship.

I also hope sincerely that teesta water dispute should get solved ASAP.

No need to edit my post.

India and BD are neighbours and as such must not just take care of each others security sensitivities but actively fortify each others security sensitivities.

As such, apart from Jamati's and R-azakars(Razis) all others are in agreement with the statement above. That is the way Indo-BD relations are headed.

No need to edit my post.

India and BD are neighbours and as such must not just take care of each others security sensitivities but actively fortify each others security sensitivities.

As such, apart from Jamati's and R-azakars(Razis) all others are in agreement with the statement above. That is the way Indo-BD relations are headed.

Yup I understand. its U malauns who know my country better than me. Why couldn't I realize it sooner. :rolleyes:

On a serious note, actively fortify each others security sensitivities. is a blanket term actually meaning "establishing dominance over BD". U are a far larger neighbor with which a smaller country can not have any mutual security interest. Actually I am rather glad that all this is happening now, when India is still to become a global power. Everything happens by Allah(swt) will. Our younger gen, including me have realized the true face of India over the last 4 years of awami dalal regime. If U want to keep trolling BD forget dominence ,GOI will have to forcefully intervene just in order to rescue BAL and take them to India.

Yup I understand. its U malauns who know my country better than me. Why couldn't I realize it sooner. :rolleyes:

On a serious note, actively fortify each others security sensitivities. is a blanket term actually meaning "establishing dominance over BD". U are a far larger neighbor with which a smaller country can not have any mutual security interest. Actually I am rather glad that all this is happening now, when India is still to become a global power. Everything happens by Allah(swt) will. Our younger gen, including me have realized the true face of India over the last 4 years of awami dalal regime. If U want to keep trolling BD forget dominence ,GOI will have to forcefully intervene just in order to rescue BAL and take them to India.

Well Razzies like you are destined to fail. God wills it.
The people of BD want stable and secure relations with India, as do people of India. India and BD have a LOT to offer each other if they decide to cooperate - and mashallah this has started happening.

Back
Top Bottom