What's new

11 year old Indian girl has the highest IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood the noodle insult Indians use. Noodles are popular all over the world. It's like calling a Japanese person a sushi eater. Most everyone likes sushi.

Me neither..

Me and my whole family dig noodles or rice noodles & it's almost a regular Friday night dinner item along with chilly chicken or Manchurian chicken.

:cheers:

Lie when news media is reporting it and its on TV? yes must be Han media fake story :rofl:

Yes the Indians couldn't stand the fact that they were caught in a lie. :lol:

Instead of finding reputable international sources to corroborate the story (there are none), they did this instead:

Typical Indians. :rofl:

why don't you pretend not to see the various sources we have posted ?

why don't you pretend not to see the various sources we have posted ?

You mean those random Indian sources and blogs? :lol:

Like I said, if this was a true story, the international media would have picked it up by now. It has been longer than a week.

There is no point claiming you are the "best in the world" if no one recognizes it, not even the major Indian media sources themselves. :rofl:

You mean those random Indian sources? :lol:

Like I said, if this was a true story, the international media would have picked it up by now. It has been longer than a week.

There is no point claiming you are the "best in the world" if no one recognizes it, not even the big Indian media sources. :rofl:

Why the hell international media going to pick it up when she is a 11yr old village girl? whos broken no records

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

She not American or British she is a tamil girl and it was on local tamil news channel either accept it or wait for it on state media of China

Me neither..

Me and my whole family dig noodles or rice noodles & it's almost a regular Friday night dinner item along with chilly chicken or Manchurian chicken.

:cheers:

I mean spaghetti, angel hair, fettuccini, penne, etc, are all noodles.
I just had a Laotian sticky sweet rice noodle desert. It was awesome properly chilled. I know even Indians have a version of this desert.

LOL this same Indian source has been posted three times in this thread already. :rofl:

The fact that you can't find any reputable international sources to corroborate it after an entire week, shows how much worth this fake story has.

She not American or British she is a tamil girl and it was on local tamil news channel either accept it or wait for it on state media of China

Indian conspiracy theories. :lol:

The BBC and the Economist wrote several articles about how China scored the top in the OECD Educational tests, and you can even get the information straight from the OECD.

But no one outside India reports on this IQ story, because there is no evidence to support it.

Blind people can't even see its on the news :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean those random Indian sources and blogs? :lol:

There is no point claiming you are the "best in the world" if no one recognizes it, not even the main Indian media sources themselves. :rofl:

i agree that this hasn't been reported by the international media.but big indian media has certainly reported it.
i have posted links from sunday indian,whereas other members has posted videos from tamil news channels reporting the news.

watch

LOL this same Indian source has been posted three times in this thread already. :rofl:

The fact that you can't find any reputable international sources to corroborate it after an entire week, shows how much worth this fake story has.

Indian conspiracy theories. :lol:

The BBC and the Economist wrote several articles about how China scored the top in the OECD Educational tests, and you can even get the information straight from the OECD.

But no one outside India reports on this IQ story, because there is no evidence to support it.

Umm thats stats to do with OECD not about a single person :rofl: epic fail

i agree that this hasn't been reported by the international media.

Why not?

If she scored the "highest in the world" then that is GLOBAL news.

But not ONE single international media source picked up on it, not even the tiny ones that have no reputation at all. Let alone the major sources like CNN/BBC etc.

The only reason for that is that they could not verify the evidence.

See the video there is multiple media persons present there

Why not?

If she scored the "highest in the world" then that is GLOBAL news.

But not ONE single international media source picked up on it, not even the tiny ones that have no reputation at all. Let alone the major sources like CNN/BBC etc.

The only reason for that is that they could not verify the evidence.

the one's with enough reputation has reported the news.besides,this isn't much a news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom