What's new

11 degrees and still jobless

shree835

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I am ashamed by posting this information...

54-year-old Ashok Kumar from Jodhpur has total of 11 educational degrees and that too in different subjects. A local vendor on Loni Railway station, Ashok Kumar also a gold medalist from Kota University in Mass Communication. But then what made him to sell sweets on a railway station?

11 degrees and still jobless - YouTube

^This news in Indian Defense....you are hell of a troll

I am ashamed by posting this information...

54-year-old Ashok Kumar from Jodhpur has total of 11 educational degrees and that too in different subjects. A local vendor on Loni Railway station, Ashok Kumar also a gold medalist from Kota University in Mass Communication. But then what made him to sell sweets on a railway station?

11 degrees and still jobless - YouTube

Buddy sorry to say this but main reason is lack of quality education

Getting just one graduation degree was a third degree torture to me and this guy has eleven:shout:Really hats of to his patience.

:D He is not alone..
Third degree............:rofl:

Instead of 10 extra degrees, he could have used that money to go to a country with more opportunities for his skills o_O

Third degree............:rofl:
In my college, the very first day, standing in the Que to submit the fees, i saw another line adjacent to ours which was for readmission,even longer than that i was standing in. So u can easily guess why did i used that term.:fie:BTW i was on the moon the day i got out of my college without losing a year:hang2:

That's a worldwide problem, the more educated you are the hard for you to find a job, especially if you're over 40. This is called 'over qualified' and companies are unwilling to pay high salaries where as they can hire new graduates for the same jobs with supervisions and lower pays.

Believe it or not I have a few friends with masters and PHDs and are driving cabs for the last few years.

ie. Pakistan
1040203_700b.jpg

That's a worldwide problem, the more educated you are the hard for you to find a job, especially if you're over 40. This is called 'over qualified' and companies are unwilling to pay high salaries where as they can hire new graduates for the same jobs with supervisions and lower pays.

Believe it or not I have a few friends with masters and PHDs and are driving cabs for the last few years.

Next time you see your friends ask them to look into FOREX business and learn in their own time. One has to keep looking for opportunities rather than get stuck what ever one is doing. I was also stuck in one of my own business which controlled my life now the new opportunity is opening new doors for me. I hope your friends can gather self confidence and find the things they enjoy and earn their living as well.

Back
Top Bottom