What's new

101 Things to do in India

Phoenix89

Reaction score
Country
India
Things-to-do-in-india-101-best-one

Amazing Compilation, please go through it once. Just read this article and thought of sharing it here.

Must Read for every indian and for anyone who is planning to visit india anytime soon. I was amazed to see out 101 i have experienced only 23-25. Damn!!.

Guys take this thread and add anything that you think is missing in the list. Will help travel junkies like me.

Cheers.

#1 on the list should be India greets all visitors with a blast of over half a billion Indians 5hit smell up theirr nostrils. :tdown:

And the taj mahal is the epitome of slavery not love, nothing to be proud of. :tdown:

which rich country are u from??:what:

Wow! I must say I've missed a lot, seeing that I've experienced just half of India!

But hey, here are a couple of things more.......

River rafting. My team was the first in India to raft down the treacherous rapids of Alaknanda from Rudraprayag to Rishikesh! And it was bl00dy thrilling! An experience one can never forget!

Image-large2.jpg

And then of course, having beer at 14,000 ft, sitting on a rock whilst the snow is falling!!

Now that's life!
happy-096.gif

Some of my Fav from the list

Corbett National Park – A rendezvous with the wild side
Corbett%20national%20park.jpg

Fall in Love with the Chaos
Chandni-Chowk.jpg

Bike trip to Ladakh – An Ethereal Experience
bike-trip-ladakh.jpg

Wow! I must say I've missed a lot, seeing that I've experienced just half of India!

But hey, here are a couple of things more.......

River rafting. My team was the first in India to raft down the treacherous rapids of Alaknanda from Rudraprayag to Rishikesh! And it was bl00dy thrilling! An experience one can never forget!

Image-large2.jpg

And then of course, having beer at 14,000 ft, sitting on a rock whilst the snow is falling!!

Now that's life!
happy-096.gif

tell us more about that rafting experience ! I also did that 32 Km rafting in rishikesh last to last year. It was an amazing experience ! i would however ask you to share details of your adventure. Sounds interesting ! :)

The title should have been 101 things to do in North/Northeast India - Went through the first 50 lists - none literally from South India. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom