What's new

10000 posts achieved

Congratulations ..... :tup:

I think your 9999 posts were in the LoC flare up thread .

I hope to achieve the 10000 mark by 2020 .... :undecided:

ur-100n__1.jpg

congrats!

Congratulations Dear........

10000 posts achieved by me although many would say I repeated several things and trolled the only problem is other than military topics i try says things which are told in Quran and Sunnah and they remain the same

congratz :cheers:

mubarak ho ap ki to 10 hazar ho gai per wo purani pics dekh dekh ker hamari maan behen ho gai hai kasam se :P

lagy raho muna bhai hum apky sath hai :nana:
Sir I take those pictures from Army related pages on facebook and on this forum to I can't check all the previous pages to confirm weather the picture were already posted or not so webmaster needs to come up with some system

Sir I take those pictures from Army related pages on facebook and on this forum to I can't check all the previous pages to confirm weather the picture were already posted or not so webmaster needs to come up with some system

but my dear we saved them in our pc and watched them 15 minutes every picture first time . still you are great yaar . i have no problem i click on your every tag on my name or post . what more you need ?

and thank most of them

Congrats @Zarvan! Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
10000 posts achieved by me although many would say I repeated several things and trolled the only problem is other than military topics i try says things which are told in Quran and Sunnah and they remain the same

well now you can send personal messages to other members with 10,000 posts :yay:

Back
Top Bottom