What's new

100 very Beautiful places to visit in India !!!!!!!

sorry dear i can't read hindi -urdu (after 3 pags) i understand English only

abey abhi sirf 2 page hue hai iss thread pey :D

Ok i'll translate, I said that you earlier said once that you have left Alcohol forever :lol:

For me, the most beautiful place on earth is China. I will never visit India again as my last visit was a nightmare and I prefer not to describe what I had experienced in India coz I will be banned again. I had already posted a thread on my traumatic Indian train experience then I got ban for it and I realise in fact that it was worst than a gore movie. Even if I was offered a free trip to India in a five star hotel, I would decline it. Many bad things have been said on China by the Western media, but I had seen exactly the contrary and China was a paradise in terms of shopping, entertainment, innovation, leisure, hotellery, beauty, nature etc. Just visit the Guangzhou theme park, Shenzhen Hua Shen Bei electronic Shopping complex, Xin Tian Di bars and restos in Shanghai etc. Many excellent things had been said on India by the Western media, but I had seen exactly the contrary. India was a hell, it was a visual and smell choc, the dirtiest place on earth worst than Haiti and Africa, rude people, complete mess everywhere, no organization, crumbling infrastructure, no leisure and entertainment, unhealthy food leading to diarrhea, crowding and old train and transportation system etc.

thanks.. absolutely accurate.. india is hell, thats why so many paksitanis are coming here.

OP, bhaiya, PDF per info dene ka kya faida.... Humain tau apke loog India anay he nahi detay.. Even Pakistani diplomats at Delhi were not allowed to visit Jaipur Literature festival, GoI withdrew its permission it had granted earlier!

seriously that list has no mention of odisha
Konark-temple-pic.png

one of the most beautiful temple in India.
http://www.vimlapatil.com/vimlablog/surya-the-destroyer-of-darkness/

hill station in kandhamal , putudi
Daringbadi-hillstation.jpg

Mahendragiri
mm1.jpg

daringibadi , odisha
ddd.jpg

Hahhahaha ok but for time being its a Indian Territory ...... And a Beautiful place to visit <3 ... and don't change the topic buddy ... Just Chill :angel:

For time being india have illegaly occupied it.

OP, bhaiya, PDF per info dene ka kya faida.... Humain tau apke loog India anay he nahi detay.. Even Pakistani diplomats at Delhi were not allowed to visit Jaipur Literature festival, GoI withdrew its permission it had granted earlier!

There are many Turks and Iranians on this forum.

sunny leone's bedroom.
The most beautiful place in india to visit :D

There are many Turks and Iranians on this forum.

Are you saying that this info was directed to Turks and Iranians? If that is the case then you have chosen a wrong medium, avail better mediums!

Back
Top Bottom