What's new

100,000 conversions and counting, meet the ex-Hindu !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Islam is hated everywhere. What is secret abt it. Muslims are treated as terrorist in western world.
But still with all the lies being told about Islam Islam is the fastest growing Religion in the World only in USA 20000 people convert to Islam each year and 100 daily in UK Sir

Thats the weakness of certain religions...
they need to convert people for there expansion...
but on the other hand...
Hinduism is self sufficient....
people across the world come to India experience its happiness... and join it..
thats the magic of hinduism

Well Islam is hated everywhere. What is secret abt it. Muslims are treated as terrorist in western world.

Poor you :lol:

What 'everywhere' ? Dude 25% of the Earth is itself Muslims :lol: ... Now secondly come to China..Do Chinese hate Islam? NEVER! Chinese in general hate Christianity (well boxer rev.) but not Islam. They are alright with that..Islam is PART of China since 7th century !!! very old bond.

Now since that is establish that ~ 50% of the world doesn't 'hate' Islam..so kindly tell me why you said 'everywhere'? mmmm I guess you were born in the West and like a typical brainwashed American...you think 'America to be the world' :lol:

Also , countries like Japan , South Korea/North Korea , Russia (to some extent) and WHOLE 'South America' don't even care about Islam , let alone 'hate' it...So about 70-80 % of the world doesn't hate Islam but yet you can post such a stupid thing ...

What else can be expected from a 'Bharti' born in 'America' :cheesy:

Muslims are treated as terrorist in western world.

mmmm what?!?!?!? What a crying child you are ...Honey its BROWNS who are treated badly..more precisely..its SIKHS who are treated very badly because they are seen as "turban wearing guys just like Osama" ...Do you think Afghans,White,Asians (Malaysian/Indonesian) and Turks etc are treated badly? remember they are Muslims ...Go troll somewhere else..this forum might prove too smart for ya ....:wave:

I heard that mostly prison inmates and drug addicts in Usa converts. You know the reason for it. I believe I don't have to explain it.
No Sir you heard was bullshit and this shows your level Sir you didn't even did research most who converts are having really good lifes and they are not also drug addicts Sir and prisoners are very less party of those Sir who convert 20000 people convert to America each year that makes 54 people a day Sir all prisoners:hitwall: and drug addicts

Do you realize that your own country India has the 3rd largest population of Muslims in the world?

Stupid old man .,who is he to persuade others ?

"A conversion is true only when a person himself converts without others persuation."

Thats Fun-

Like i said in another thread-
The Hinduism is a weak faith- or atleast the followers really have a weak link to their Bhagwan-
They so easily forget the after life and just for the incentives of this life-
Hindus can easily converted for money- for social acceptance w/e-

No wonder this old gentlemen has succeeded in confirm booking his place in Jannah-
God Bless-

Keep more coming-

One example:

100% guantanamo bay inmates are muslims. And all inmates are terrorist.

Now go figure out.

Now that it is CONFIRMED that you were born and raised in America (your mental level and 'logical' reasoning is proof of that :lol:) ....can you tell me your age? :/

Also , you don't know about the cases where people in Guantanamo Bay were PROVED to be innocent? Their legs were broken , their family destroyed and then they were 'freed' because there was no evidence against them to begin with...you didn't know all this? han American? :disagree:

If Islam is strong faith, why there is death penalty for who leaves islam. and also blasmephy law.

Death penalty was introduced for Munafiqs. Jews and Christians used to accept Islam for the purpose espionage. Once the mission accomplished they converted back to their original religion. Death penalty is a very common punishment for espionaging so far I know.
If you are a born Muslim and convert to some other religion, then I dont think there is an issues. But luring, bribing, or any other way of converting is prohibited is some places. Even Catholic churches were attacked in India for converting Hindus.

Do you realize that your own country India has the 3rd largest population of Muslims in the world?

hipoarcrate people. once you say indian hate muslim and they are killing interest of muslims. then you start claiming india contain 3rd largest muslim population. Most suprisingly you people never forget to highlight Gujrat riots but remain silent on Killings of muslim in China..

Well. No peace anywhere in the world where muslim population is more than 10%.

Insurgency in Northern Ireland, Spain, Columbia, Sri-Lanka, India, Serbia, Georgia, China and I am just getting started. These countries defy your logic. How can you explain this anomaly ?

Well that is obvious, because only strong believers of faith can strap them selves to a bomb and blow themselves in Mosques and marketplaces...confirming their booking in Jannat!!

Makes you wonder, if being of a "strong faith " is boon or a curse??

talking about terrorists- then yes- they have a weird logic of Jannah-

Talk about ordinary people like me- a strong believer- having strong faith- i haven't blown myself up- killed some one- or planning to do so- infact according to me and Alhamdolillah vast overwhelming majority of Muslims- these things are haram- :coffee:-

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

If Islam is strong faith, why there is death penalty for who leaves islam. and also blasmephy law.

Death penalty is disputed- not all Islamic scholars agree on it- and according to Islamic teachings if their is no mass acceptance or understanding in a religious matter- it should be avoided-

about blasphemy- its a law- a law of a country- no direct source (Quran or Sunnah) proves a murder of a blasphemer- its a misinterpretation or extreme interpretation-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom