What's new

10 years old Babar Iqbal sets world record in computer field

He is the youngest Male MCP but the youngest MCP is a girl who is 9 years old.

Isn't she a Pakistani aswell? I remember posting something last year about her.

As far as the source is concered you can Simply search Google & Yahoo for

"Youngest MCP" "Youngest CIW" & "Youngest CWNA"

Babar Iqbal is the World's Youngest Microsoft Certified Engineer, World's Youngest CIW Certified Web Designer & World's Youngest Certified Wireless Network Administrator.

One can find the details of his records everywhere on Yahoo & Google Search or check his official website

WWW YOUNGESTMCP COM

Are Pakistan using these talents to anything good or just keeping the pride?

I think you didn't check the records properly because when he completed MCP he was just 9 years & 27 days only ( Younger to Arifa Karim ), It was last year March,
Now he has complete CIW & CWNA most prestigious IT specialization
No IT Professional has ever completed these specialization at this age, THATS what the World Record is. This proves that Pakistanis are talented & genius. Congratulation to both Arifa Karim & Babar Iqbal who made the nation feel proud.

No really! Are you related to them by any chance? Dont hide man. Its good to be close with such kids. IQ increases. ;)

For me its proud being Pakistani & proud to be one of his teachers.

If you cant pass MCP exam then you should not be jealous atleast.

Such activities should be encouraged instead of critisizing.

I know his family they are all highly qualified. I know Arifa Karim as well , she is also a Brilliant

Kid. And for your kind information he does not need any favour from you or from your website

last night I counted 125 websites on which you will see Babar Iqbal & Arifa Karim.

Just put the word YOUNGEST MCP , YOUNGEST CIW or YOOUNGEST CWNA in Google or Yahoo.

Now come on chill up & proud to be a Pakistani.

:pakistan:

They hold up bold and strong, even though Pakistan's IT is not reconized in the world, however, if Pakistanis carry on struggling for education it will not be long before they reach the ultimate and beyond. With struggle commes bountiful reward.

A question to Honerable Pakistani, how did the family afford the cost for the entery and course or was this free or was the family already able to afford it?

Are Pakistan using these talents to anything good or just keeping the pride?

Salam. I really hope that the educational department gives these youngsters free education for the rest of their life. Kids like these can literally shape Pakistans future. I am also sure that many people are inspired by these kids. I would love to meet these guys someday even though my interest is in Aerospace engineering.

Thank You all for the help.
:pakistan: :pdf:

Where did you get the feeling anyone was criticizing the kid(s)?

I work in a Pakistani Bank (IT Department) in Dubai we were considering picking up this kid. I even passed the news article to the VP-IT Head.

What I'm interested to know is what sort of an MCP is he? MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD or one of the new ones, like MCTS/MCPD? My guess would be MCSE since he moved onto CWNA from there, similar fields.

If you do know tell him not to keep diversifying his knowledge like CIW, MCP, CWNA, try to focus on one arena. If he wants to get into Software Development go for .net technologies and pursue an MCTS/MCPD or else if he wants to continue with Networks then focus on moving onto CCNP and CCIE.

LOL the paper reported him to be a CVNA (Virus Networks) LOL I guess CWNA is the right abbreviation (Wireless Networks).

There is no such thing as a CVNA. What the heck is a Certified Virus Networks Associate? The paper wrote it down wrong, he is a CWNA.

That's irony for you, an idiot reporter writing about a genius kid.

So what do you think the future of Pakistan IT is?

We have the kids like Arifa Karim & Babar Iqbal & hope many like them who have the potential but no opportunities & no proper guidance Our elders dont even know what they have done & what they are doing.

Salam. I really hope that the educational department gives these youngsters free education for the rest of their life. Kids like these can literally shape Pakistans future. I am also sure that many people are inspired by these kids. I would love to meet these guys someday even though my interest is in Aerospace engineering.

Thank You all for the help.
:pakistan: :pdf:

This particular kid or his family doesn't have tp worry about the future, GoP sponsors scholarship for thousands of kids in Pakistan and even sends them abroad for education.
Btw headhunters are will be after him for a long time, the kid has a bright future ahead of him. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom