What's new

10 Indian peacekeepers in Congo sex scandal

Being a defence forum I am sure some rights ought to be reserved for such individuals.

I see, but this is an online forum, anyone can claim to be anyone. Therefore as a universal rule everyone is equal, so it is immature for anyone to behave otherwise.

Child molestation?
"used children to hire Congolese girls for sex"

You can argue over the technical reference all you want, but this sort of thing is unacceptable all over the world.

my intent was aimed at a comparison if you will, in light of responses to show India is not insecure or out to prove anything. How you chose to interpret is your prerogative.

That it certainly is, thank you. So don’t mind me telling you that I, like many here, will consider it an immature comment. US and India don’t have to follow UN rules? Why because they are better? Seriously you are trying to place yourself in league with a superpower that’s been fighting around for hundreds of years and implying that Pakistan and Bangladesh are below you. I didn’t want to use these words but that’s monstrously arrogant and dangerously misplaced self-confidence. A good example why smaller countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh tend to be wary in regards to your sense of equality.

Now you obviously disagree so I don’t want to bicker. But men do make mistakes and do horrible things, it’s an unfortunate part of the system we call humanity, but all that can’t be glossed away as happily as you would like.
So we all agree that this is completely unacceptable(I hope) and let that be the end of it. Good Day.

Kasrkin,

It is not impossible to find out if a member is an impostor or not, but I am not here to dictate forum policy nor do I believe this forum should be democratic.

As for you assertion that I am arguing over technical jargon, surely you don't club molesting children and having sexual intercourse with prostitutes together? In some armed forces having sexual intercourse with prostitutes is tolerated.

I am mildly irritated with your accusations, as my assertion was less about comparison for the sake of comparison per se between India and Pakistan but highlighting differences in attitude of the government and the people.

That it certainly is, thank you. So don’t mind me telling you that I, like many here, will consider it an immature comment. US and India don’t have to follow UN rules? Why because they are better? Seriously you are trying to place yourself in league with a superpower that’s been fighting around for hundreds of years and implying that Pakistan and Bangladesh are below you. I didn’t want to use these words but that’s monstrously arrogant and dangerously misplaced self-confidence. A good example why smaller countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh tend to be wary in regards to your sense of equality.

You have thoroughly misconstrued my post.

Cool down BD man,mosli nahi mila kya bazaar mein,read the news properly it's not only about India but Pakistan,BD and a host of other countries involved in these sort of criminal activities.I'm a proud Indian but that does'nt stop me to condemn those who dare to break IA discipline,your boasting reveals your immaturity nothing else.

sorry 4 the delay...honestly i havn read the news...cauze dnt feel to read it(as waste of time). the only thing im influenced to comment by was only the headline. n can u prove anything regarding the pak and bengali army indulged with these sorts of nasty stuffs??? its just another indian propaganda.
u cant take the blame on ur shoulder alone n involving our army with this ...last but not least i'd like to request u dont even try to damn our reputation by spreading out all such claims...they are the brave sons of the country with great personality... n im convinced with it...
im sorry if it hurts u but its not yet proved...just a claim........

Last edited:
This forum is filled with too many civvies.

C'mon, soldiers have only " solicited' the services of ladies of easy virtue.this is what soldiers & sailors have done worldwide since time immemorial.

"The United Nations code of conduct in Congo prohibits peacekeepers from soliciting prostitutes "

What does the UN want .. Monks ? .. & monks don't fight.Even they have a " fling' once in while. Those who have been in uniform will remember that most sought after bit of " local orders' used to be the " out of bound' areas notified by the local Garrison Commander.

So long as no rape is committed & no Med prob is on hand, one needs to gloss over such things.
They solicited children!

God, how can you even defend this practice?

yes, lets make the children into pimps first, and groom them so as to abuse them at a later date...does that make it any better, desi pride?

They solicited children!

God, how can you even defend this practice?

Can u deny or defend children being used as terrorists/ human bombs/ bootleggers/ opium trade/ gun running and so many other ways in places closer to home ??

Lets not behave like virgins and get " scandalised" just to make a point.

Last edited:
Not to mention the infant used by the terrorists for the assasination attempt on Benazir.

This is just soliciting some prostitutes for money! I wonder what the issue is about. Almost every soldier on foreign duty would have done that.

Not to mention the infant used by the terrorists for the assasination attempt on Benazir.

This is just soliciting some prostitutes for money! I wonder what the issue is about. Almost every soldier on foreign duty would have done that.

its wrong because its immoral. just coz something is not stated in a rule book as not being wrong, or because 'everyone does it', doesnt make a wrong a right.

indian peacekeepers supposed to be of integrity and professionalism. these men have tarnished that image. they have to be removed from service to show the world that we do not tolerate this type of behaviour.

Watch this video on youtube

watch?v=__qaPr4dijs&NR=1

10 Indian UN peacekeepers were involved in sex scandel with prostitutes, and now a rape by 10 pakistani UN peacekeepers....

what is wrong with the UN force????

u have to understand that a few misguided individuals do not represent the whole of the UN force.

But of course rape is much lesser an offense than paid sex with prostitutes!

Well frankly, soldiers,like ordinary people, need sex.

So its better to hire prostitutes than to deprive them completely.

i know from first post our indian memebers looking thins kind of news.i will repeat my old post on same thread its some guys who make shame for us.not thats mean whole indian or pakistani army rapest or crimnal

Well frankly, soldiers,like ordinary people, need sex.

i will say we have to kill this kind of:sniper: soldiers same time when they do this kind of action

^^ Which ones you want to kill?

The ones who have paid sex or those who rape?

You will have to kill 90% of the world's military (and millions of common people too if you apply the logic to them too) in the first case!

Back
Top Bottom