What's new

10 Great Military Leaders

Funny there is no Suleyman the magnificent or Mehmet the conqueror , but Timur is a Turk anyway

They missed one Khalid ibn al-Waleed R.A the supreme military commander of Prophet Muhammad's PBUH forces and his successors who was given the name Sword of Allah never got defeated in battle over 100 battle victories the architect of modern warfare at that time master of ambush tactics and psychological warfare.

yar muslims ke fatohat aur un ke tactics in say hazam nahi hoti na......
salahuddin nay 7 kings ko ikatha haraya itni choti fouj k sath phir b tenth pay???
khalid sirf 60 say 60,000 k sath lara aur gorilla warfare introduce karwai phir bhe us ka name nahi ?? kun k woh muslims hain.

Well thats Strnge Their iznt Hzrt (R.A) Khalid Bin walid and not even tipu Sultan who invented the most modern warfare system of this era missile

Reasonably well made list.Missing nelson ,khalid and moltke.
Patton and saladin don't deserve to be in the top 10.
Suvorov and scipio are also contenders.

LOL saladin my dear saladin is the man who spent his more then half of his life fighting and dont forget he made the history when he let the people of Jerusalem goo and even paid for him his on pocket for the prisoners
he was the only man who stood between chrstns and muslims and took back Jerusalem for muslims
and when he even died he had 1 piece of gold and 47 of piece of silver even that he gave to pour and even their wasnt any money left for his own funeral that kind of men deserve to be 1 of the greatest

baybars greater than saladin in terms of military achievements.

LOL saladin my dear saladin is the man who spent his more then half of his life fighting and dont forget he made the history when he let the people of Jerusalem goo and even paid for him his on pocket for the prisoners
he was the only man who stood between chrstns and muslims and took back Jerusalem for muslims
and when he even died he had 1 piece of gold and 47 of piece of silver even that he gave to pour and even their wasnt any money left for his own funeral that kind of men deserve to be 1 of the greatest
He is right Saladin was a good politician and great leader who united the Arabs against the crusader but he was not such a great military leader.
Though i agree Khalid Bin walid can be on the list.

He is right Saladin was a good politician and great leader who united the Arabs against the crusader but he was not such a great military leader.

salahudin kept Richard at bay & won Jerusalam i think that is great enough to classify him as a military great.

do u even knw wht u r saying that means that whold world was agnst germany and germany won no they didnt but in saladin 1 state vs whole europe :D and then agns all odds he won my dear thats shows how grt leader he was he was a grt ruler grt human being and also a grt warrior

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom