What's new

Zindagi, Pakistan shows a hit in India

They should also provide subtitles. I tried watching some of the shows, most of heavily Persianized Urdu went over my head.

Persianized Urdu? ??
Really? ?? As long as I've watched the indian movies they are totally in the same persianized urdu

You dont need subtitles for that?

Persianized Urdu? ??
Really? ?? As long as I've watched the indian movies they are totally in the same persianized urdu

You dont need subtitles for that?

Actually not subtitles. But some word are difficult to understand.

Well then u should consult one of these thousands of Pakistanis on PDF Why waste time on making subtitles

True Bolbulay and Qudussi sahab ki bewa these are awesome comedy plays :D

i dont know why indians are behaving as if they are watching Pakistani shows first time, as we cn see on youtube every Pakistani show is watched and commented by indians and even soo many indian artists and directors who hav visited Pakistan hav admit that soo many indians watch latest Pakistani shows thanks to internet. its just like zee is trying to make it legal and its a good move just like Pakistanis have always supported indian artists.

Last edited:
a message to pakistani brother who opposes complaining abt the indian channel penetration in pakistan,but i argue at that time even that better product always sells.now all serial of pakistani origin a hit in here in delhi everybody liking it and feels like a fresh breeze of air,mostialy hit in punjabi families

I infrequently follow two serials while having dinner. The quality is way better than average saas bahu dramas. Good to see such quality stuffs on Indian TV.

Subcontinent need to diversify their content. The dramas are always about the same God damn thing again and again..... family issues, family conspiracies.....and ummm......that's it. 99% of the people are villain whilst there is a 1% pure and pious protagonist....what rubbish ! No one really works and everyone is 24/7 involved in each others lives.

How about some crime/thriller dramas...or political....or social issues...there are so many genres to explore. Something more balanced and saner...closer to reality whilst setting and teaching good standards.

in Pakistan we have only 3 genres, Family, romance and comedy.....nyways congrats to indians for getting some fresh (legally). I always think that Indian will become the biggest market for Pakistani entertainment Industry.

Subcontinent need to diversify their content. The dramas are always about the same God damn thing again and again..... family issues, family conspiracies.....and ummm......that's it. 99% of the people are villain whilst there is a 1% pure and pious protagonist....what rubbish ! No one really works and everyone is 24/7 involved in each others lives.

How about some crime/thriller dramas...or political....or social issues...there are so many genres to explore. Something more balanced and saner...closer to reality whilst setting and teaching good standards.

I have said it before and I keep saying it again. You are what you eat. US television dramas and comedy shows were imparting everyday common sense and knowledge in their dramas. They saw their children taking to that medium and they changed their content almost immediately. From Bob the builder to Dr House and Big Bang you will see and learn something you can use in your everyday life. I didnt have to be a doctor to be awed by the human anatomy and the millions of untamed diseases that exist. Edutainment. I feel dumber if for some forsaken reason I walk into a room where my mother is watching an Indian soap.

Back
Top Bottom