What's new

Zaid Hamid speech leads to clash in university

gimme a break Jana .

This is being done by some Mullahs whoz huqa pani is in danger because of ZH.
There is an opposition to everything which is good that ZH is getting fame.

Bloody fasadis...

:) yes true. Some are mullas who's true face may be exposed once the fake thousands of blasphemy cases are opend for a fair trial.

Besides these goones were there for cheap publicity.

everyone has a brain and allowed to beleive him or not. There is no forced acceptance.

On the other hand i see millions of average Indians whom are fooled by Hindu fundamentalists through same social engineering or communication skills rather more by communal killings.

I think Indians should be more worried for own people instead of worrying about Pakistan

I guess Zaid hamid's Wake up Pakistan Project has been a great success and he has more people than any Mullah which hurts them.

also ZH's whole hearted support for PA has lead the fasadi group to stage this drama ain't they the same people who opposed Operations and have not given any Fatwa agaist terrorism.

jamat e islami is going to be busted.

I saw Zaid wearing a red army cap recently, what it signify?

I guess Zaid hamid's Wake up Pakistan Project has been a great success and he has more people than any Mullah which hurts them.

Yes. The project is just to create hope among Pakistanis. And tell them to work for bright future. Nothing more than that. There is nothing about waging jehad or war or any militancy.

The project is started by volunteers and Mr Zaid is invited by them for lectures.

also ZH's whole hearted support for PA has lead the fasadi group to stage this drama ain't they the same people who opposed Operations and have not given any Fatwa agaist terrorism.

jamat e islami is going to be busted.

The founder of JI Mudoodi was the person who opposed the creation of Pakistan and now they want to rule here.

He in an address also asked the Muslims to acccept Hindu nationalism and do away with idea of Muslim Nationalism if they want to progress in India and want to save themselves from anger of Hindus.

Recently the govt said JI has links with militants Now its starnge that the so-called champions of peace had joined hands with JI in this case.

This clearly shows they were there for disrupting things and create humgama

I saw Zaid wearing a red army cap recently, what it signify?

:) i love gungs and military caps and uniform. We here in Peshawar had been wearing commando jackets, caps and other such things which are sold in the market. even stuff snathced in Afghanistan is available here.

Its just your own choice what to wear.

So do we need to take permission for wearing somwthing from those who hate us ????????

Anti Zaid Hamid stuff is at heights these days. Some thing similar happened in International Islamic University Islamabad (not weapons stuff, only tough debate).

I my self am not a big supporter of Zaid Hamid. I only listen to him and evaluate on the basis of my own knowledge. I believe he just says what we want to listen, thats is why he is so popular.

Infect I have my own theory about him (but that is not relevant)

Internet is full of propaganda against him these days.

^^I agree.

I don't agree with him at all and there are many blatant half-truths and falsehood in many of his talks.

But there seems to be an organised way of coming out with hard evidence with this Yusuf Kazzab theory and even websites dedicated to just that. Wonder what happened all of a sudden.

If I go really on the wacky end, I might say that the ISI has realized that ZH has outlived his usefulness and now its time to marginalize him :D

@Jana
It would still be good to know if the students actually support TTP/AT type groups or not. From the press report it looked like they don't

And I don't think ANP would ever oppose operations against the TTP. They have lost more political workers and party members that all political parties in PAkistan combined. It was the MMA under Musharraf who were openly siding with these groups and who made TTP what it became in 2008.

Ahhh leave the shi.t by fasadis

here something ejaz for you and others.

Lions of Peshawar supporting hope for better Pakistan . And look at our Brave Peshawaris have kicked those 7 Indian agents. lollz they were kicked out of the hall. mwahhh

Lions of Peshawar showing full support to Zaid sb during Wake Up Peshawar :)

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like a circus, not university. And it looks like armed police were forcibly removing unarmed students from the bloodlust rally, I don't see 7 Indian agents Jana jee.

This looks like a circus, not university. And it looks like armed police were forcibly removing unarmed students from the bloodlust rally, I don't see 7 Indian agents Jana jee.

:rofl::rofl: the cirucs creatures were kicked out by Pakistani Peshawaris.

Dont try to cover up the defeat which the fasadis and their supporters suffered.

The people from fasadi group were tolerated for over one hour but atlast the law enforcment peronnel came inside when these terrorists were threatening to kill the people in the hall.

You may be having coloured glasses

Lions of Peshawar supporting hope for better Pakistan . And look at our Brave Peshawaris have kicked those 7 Indian agents. lollz they were kicked out of the hall. mwahhh

YouTube- wake up peshawar 4
OOOOZAAAAA....

Nice one jana.

YouTube- wake up peshawar 4

Where u are in video? ;)

They maybe Indian agents but they are Pakistanis, i can see they are taking out some unarmed boys, where's the video of firing?

Last edited:
Where u are in video? ;)

They maybe Indian agents but they are Pakistanis, i can see they are taking out some unarmed boys, where's the video of firing?

I was sitting on ladies side.

Aray bhai fire ka agay kon ata ha.

They fired on window from outside.

You can check with police. If they were so much advocating for peace why they brought weapons and started firing.

And for me anyone working for breaking Pakistan is an Indian agent simple as that.

This is just small part of the entire episod so i dint see the uncivlized hungama of these so-called unarmed boys.

And lolzz do u know after those WHO claimed they are from ANP linked PSF, when they joined hands with IJT (who's parent party JI is blamed for links with militants) to disrupt this lecture, when this exposed them now these so-called people from PSF are abusing IJT supporters and abusing them on net.

lolzz hypocrites

Anyway keep enjoying i am off to my work.

What Zahid Hamid was to trying to say, any one has right to differ with his opinion. But how he was interrupted, that should not happen.:disagree:

When people do like this it means either they have lost the power of arguments or mentally they have at that level where they don’t want any debate. Whatever they think, they think they are right and want every body to believe their ideology.

Back
Top Bottom