Zaid Hamid returns: Zaid Hamid on Royal News Man made Pakistan's flood

Status
Not open for further replies.

diva

BANNED
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:
More conspiracy theories :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

"All Indian went n peed in the Indus and RAW arranged for all the Afghans to pee in the Kabul river..that why these rivers flooded"...hows that for a conspiracy theory??:azn:

I hope the mod's have actually double checked you. Seems to me you have been sharing with us the hilarious Zaid Hamid before.

I hope the mod's have actually double checked you. Seems to me you have been sharing with us the hilarious Zaid Hamid before.

Na zaid saab is not just hilarious for me he is hilarious for many...... :lol:
Indians love him more than anyone in Pakistan... :D

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

More conspiracy theories :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

"All Indian went n peed in the Indus and RAW arranged for all the Afghans to pee in the Kabul river..that why these rivers flooded"...hows that for a conspiracy theory??:azn:

Couple of days back he said Indians are not releasing water and was crying for that and now he is crying Indians have released water. :partay:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Zaid Hamid is a patient of Verbal Diarrhea and mental constipation. :rofl::rofl:

no body can twist the statements like zaid hamid.he is hilarious.he tries to say in this way that every agency tell him b4 doing any thing.

Couple of days back he said Indians are not releasing water and was crying for that and now he is crying Indians have released water. :partay:

His accusation of India releasing water form dams is still somewhat logical as India can control the water flow in 3 southern rivers ...but how can afghans release water ..as there are no reservoir dams on Kabul river.

His accusation of India releasing water form dams is still somewhat logical as India can control the water flow in 3 southern rivers ...but how can afghans release water ..as there are no reservoir dams on Kabul river.

May be they manually pushed the water. :D His logic is great that why there is no flood in India. Somebody tell him that we have proper water management in India and also the same dams for which he was shouting to be blown away by Kashmiri freedom fighters if they would have not been there Punjab would have been flooded too..

Pakistan should thank India for these dams.

May be they manually pushed the water. :D His logic is great that why there is no flood in India. Somebody tell him that we have proper water management in India and also the same dams for which he was shouting to be blown away by Kashmiri freedom fighters if they would have not been there Punjab would have been flooded too..

Well if you carefully examine ..then our water management is also lacking as there are no big dams on two major rivers of India... Yamuna and Ganges(only small irrigation barrages)..and as we can see...Yamuna is already flowing above the danger mark..delhi can get flooded, any time now!!

Pakistan should thank India for these dams.

Infact they should...if Indians dams were not there..all the rain water (rains in India) would have found its way to Pakistan and compounded their misery.

Well if you carefully examine ..then our water management is also lacking as there are no big dams on two major rivers of India... Yamuna and Ganges(only small irrigation barrages)..and as we can see...Yamuna is already flowing above the danger mark..delhi can get flooded, any time now!!

Infact they should...if Indians dams were not there..all the rain water (rains in India) would have found its way to Pakistan and compounded their misery.

yes i know. Just saw yamuna 2 hours back it is overflowing.

even indian dams cant control the water,delhi is flooded.they say india did this.

This guy can give Umar Sharif a run for this money. Sadly, most Pakistanis (especially the educated ones) rely on him for their knowledge of history and geopolitics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom