What's new

Zahid Khan vows to get severed Karachi power supply from national grid

The heck with laborers.. it has to do with Business houses. Ports, Processing etc.
Factories .. and so on.

Killing Karachi is one thing, the city will turn into a place like 70's Rio.
But then expecting the rest of the country to match its economic potential or magically find a sea where there can be a major port.
Stupidity.

For last 5 year no one cried like this when Faisalabad was killed ???? Karachi is killing itself. Look at their Line Losses and electricity theft !!!

first of all you dont really expect to have little theft when 28-40% electricity is loss in tramission, where as only 11% happens in punjab

second, you didnt read the lines carefully, the subsidy is made to lessen the electricity cost, same happens in punjab and else where

The subsidy is also used by Ppp govt to balance the theft !!! and why 28-40 % is lost in transmission ??? Bcz of Electricity Theft

For last 5 year no one cried like this when Faisalabad was killed ???? Karachi is killing itself. Look at their Line Losses and electricity theft !!!

Faisalabad does not have a seaport..
Do you realize the importance of a commerce?!

You can build a dozen Lyallapurs.. you cannot bring the sea to them.
Faisalabad died because its sole focus was on cotton.. Karachi's is not.

when its time to share Karachi's revenue, Karachi is part of Pakistan, and when its time to give something back, Karachi is cut off from national grid

Karachi is just a milking cow for others!

karachi should only get their fair share.
what ever it may be.

i have been reading your posts and i wouldn't be surprised if you called for an independent karachi later on.
karachi doesnt belong to you so get over it, it belongs to pakistan.

but Faisalabad has industries who were denied electricity. Faisalabad and Gujrat (lowest line loses ) industry only worked for 3 days while Karachi ( highest line loses ) was given electricity for 5 days. Were is the justice in that ???

Everyone is biased against Karachi, if you go by MQM's argument. But when they have been sweeping elections in Karachi for last 25 years, what exactly have they done for the city?
Bhatta Mafia, China Cutting,Land grabbing,Target killing,Underpasses, Overhead bridges and oh yes doze of daily fun speeches :)

But what would Karachi export if Faisalabad doesn't manufacture anything. Faisalabad solely earns around 40% of the total exports of the country (Just convert it into PKR to see how much export revenue this city generates for the country). There are a lot of countries which are land-locked countries but does that mean that they wouldn't be able make exports? I mean you must represent the full argument rather than just one side of the coin.

Only a fool would cut off Pakistanis business and economic hub. A fool of the highest order.
guess what a fool already did that to the manchester of pakistan -- faisalabad
why stop at that have a look at sialkot and gujranwala

Zahid khan is sold out bughead who always spoke against Pakistan army

The subsidy is also used by Ppp govt to balance the theft !!! and why 28-40 % is lost in transmission ??? Bcz of Electricity Theft
transmission losses, well some of it can be explained by faryal talpur who had a contract to substitute copper lines with silver amalgam ones that have greater transmiassion losses, leave the cat to gaurd the milk!!!

KESC has HFO based power plants but they want the subsidized power from National Grid.

BMC6pFmCIAETiUQ.jpg:large

why are you explaining this to STUPID MQM boys! who don't understand anything & are brain washed and believe everything is ANTI Karachi!

& "muhajirs" are only the ones living in Karachi! & anyone else who came from india and settled anywhere else is useless! & even non MQM supporters in Karachi are useless :laughcry: please don't waste your time explaining it to them!

1004735_543271362380606_1786164625_n.jpg

karachi should stop giving revenue to pakistan now !

Karachi me hissa daalte waqt khayal aata he ke karachi hum saab ka he, pure pakistan ka hey

karachi ko bijli se mehroom kerte waqt khayal nahi aataa ke karachi pure pakistan ka he

kya karachi me punjabi nahi rehte, kya pathan nahi rekte, baloch nahi rehte?

why is karachi discriminated like this is beyond me

its time for karachiites(all ethnicities) to unite and demand their rights from punjab party PMLN

PMLN's solution to minimise load shedding, karachi ke hisse ke bijli chore kerke punjab aur lahore be baantdo unlike making more power generation projects unlike concentrating on metro bus

71% of the gas is generated in sindh i hope sindh assembly passes bill to stop gas supply to punjab

and Karachi shouldnt be charged heavy electricity bills if we cant have electricity

71% of the gas is generated in sindh i hope sindh assembly passes bill to stop gas supply to punjab

and Karachi shouldnt be charged heavy electricity bills if we cant have electricity

What if i say Sindh should stop supply of GAS to Punjab and Punjab should stop water supply to Sindh?

What if i say Sindh should stop supply of GAS to Punjab and Punjab should stop water supply to Sindh?

GB/azaad kashmir will stop water supply to punjab(PPP and MQM strong hold)

GB/azaad kashmir will stop water supply to punjab(PPP and MQM strong hold)

That the crux of everything...What ever where is produced and used, its of no concern to that particular area...Karachi MUST get equal share of everything...why give importance on basis of revenue or another thing?
Equal water/budget/light/gas and everything!

Back
Top Bottom