Yabhon Xtreme. The UAE JDAM.

Mosamania

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
DSC00198.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

Yabhon Xtreme the latest bomb from Burkan munitions rolls into the market. This bomb is set to be the official GCC JDAM role bomb. With ability to be carried on mirages F-16s tornadoes and typhoons also on F-15s.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

JDAM-ER-CONOPS-1AS.png

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

It was tested and fired successfully from this UAV the Yabhon GR-1
35.jpg

Angle_F.png

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

IDEX 2011 - ADCOM Systems shows off new target and bomb

"Also new on ADCOM’s stand is the Yabhon Xtrem, a Mk 80 series-based glide bomb with precision capabilities. The system uses INS/GPS guidance, combined with either infrared or laser terminal guidance. It has pop-out wings to give it a range of up to 140km when launched from high altitude. The Yabhon Xtrem has already been tested by the company from one of its UAVs."

UAE JDAM wow i thought they dont make munitions of military stuff but wow thats a great news

Over.png

Overview

SMART EYE is a Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE) UAV, designed and manufactured by ADCOM Systems for strategic missions including:

• Near real time (NRT) combat assessment
• Battle damage assessment (BDA)
• Intelligence preparation of the battlefield
• Special operations, reconnaissance operations and humanitarian aid
• Border surveillance and communications relay

The ultra-long endurance of the SMART EYE comes from its glider-like, high aspect ratio wings. It can carry two gimbaled camera platforms.

Features:

• Full autonomous operation with advanced FCU system
• High glide ratio 30:1
• Mission pre-planning capability, online mission profile update and recording
• Wide range of payload sensors including IR, thermal imager LDRF, and EO sensors
• Retractable, steerable nose wheel for optimal operation
• Capability to update third party SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar)

UAE and Saudi Arabia in the upcoming years will have a very potent military industry. Better late than never I guess.

The UAE is a bit ahead of us in this aspect mainly because they are okay with hiring foreign scientists and engineers for their companies while we hold Saudization very seriously.

nice development in arab world
thanks ALLAH now they are also working on defense industry

he means to say I have not been given a ban for a long time..

Yabhon?? Is that name Arabic??

Sounds Hebrew or Russian to me!

Yabhoon is a an old east Arabia word meaning some kind of bird I don't know which.

Back
Top Bottom