What's new

Writings of Ben Gurion on Pakistan

If i feed you will I have to digest it for you as well?

If you are so disconnected with Pakistan then why come to the country's defence forum?

How else am I supposed to reconnect? This is one way.

But if you don't want to help with links/video clips that is fine.

You can still address this part:

Ok so Persians will help conquer India in the future? Did Prophet Muhammad assert this? I have never heard this from any Pakistani. And also, maybe Prophet is referring to Pakistanis here, but since there was no Pakistan at that time, maybe Prophet said Persians instead.

Arabs forsaking religion? That's very vague statement. What does that even mean? Sure maybe some Arabs have, but not all certainly. Most Arabs are not atheist and still pray, fast, etc.

Let's assume that the destruction of the Arabs is a central part of Islamic prophecy (it's probably not) and that all Pakistanis will eventually believe in it (they probably will never). Is that really a bad thing to believe in if it's part of your belief system?

Finally! It only took 50 posts (including one of your mother) to get here

You do know honor killing is very much cultural in Pakistan.

Know your country and countrymen.

I am putting you on ignore like every other men here with mommy issues.

Enjoy your stay on the forum.

You do know honor killing is very much cultural in Pakistan.

Know your country and countrymen.

I am putting you on ignore like every other men here with mommy issues.

Enjoy your stay on the forum.

Someone got their panties twisted. You love playing the victim, don't you? LMAO

Not sure what your mother has to do with honor killings, but I really enjoyed this. LOL LOL LOL

Last edited:
It's funny what sort of information can be gleaned off a white nationalist. But here's some, I'd like to see your comments about - anything, even regarding whether you think it's genuine or not.

“The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. “This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan. “Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. “It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.”

-David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister.His words, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle,9 August 1967:

Do we have any Israelis here by any chance?

WRONG!!!!!!..........The above is a forgery and is not linked or proven by ANY credible evidence or sources.

Another thing, Pakistanis DO NOT hate Jews. We JUST hate indians.........8-)

WRONG!!!!!!..........The above is a forgery and is not linked or proven by ANY credible evidence or sources.

Another thing, Pakistanis DO NOT hate Jews. We JUST hate indians.........8-)

True. Not all Jews are Zionists either. And you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist. Plenty of Christian Zionists and a few Muslim Zionists as well.

Back
Top Bottom