What's new

Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah

Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah said on Monday that he would “prefer to go to Pakistan” than stop criticising the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.

Addressing an election rally in Anantnag district, he said, “I will prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi… Thanks to the Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus, I won’t have to go to New Delhi. I can board the bus from here only.”

He was reacting to Bihar BJP leader Giriraj Singh’s statement that there is “no place” for those who “want to stop” Modi and “their place will be in Pakistan”.

Union minister Farooq Abdullah said the BJP wants to create “a new Pakistan”. Speaking to the media in Chadoora, he said, “This is the mindset of the BJP… It is this mindset that created Pakistan. Now they want to create a new Pakistan”.

Farooq said, “The statement that all Modi opponents are Pakistan supporters reflects the poison and venom that dictates the policies of BJP and Modi… I think this is dirty thinking and you should oppose it as much as you can. If they (BJP) continue with this mindset, it will be difficult for them to save India”.

Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah | The Indian Express

He can go anywhere we don't care just gtfo of here. This family has already served their purpose I believe and they should be quickly disposed of before they cause any more nuisance they have been causing lately.

Last edited:
He can go anywhere we don't care just gtfo of here. This family has already served their purpose I believe and they should be quickly disposed of.

Spoken like a true hindutva!

Back
Top Bottom