What's new

World wide fast food strike

Demonstrators take part in a protest to demand higher wages for fast-food workers outside McDonald's in Los Angeles, California May 15, 2014
13.si.jpg

I'm on strike from Subway because I've got three kids and haven't seen a raise in 2 yrs
I'm on strike from Subway because I've got three kids and haven't seen a raise in 2 yrs.jpg

Downtown Oakland McDonald's 2 workers just walked out
Downtown Oakland McDonald's 2 workers just walked out.jpg

Bntg2WRIQAAtAk-.jpg large.jpg

Chicago
chicago.jpg
dakota.jpg

Rally moves to chant outside McDonald's.jpg

Bns7SHoCEAAX5VW.jpg

Whitehall, Central London
Whitehall, Central London.jpg

#FastFoodGlobal: 'McWorkers' organize global wage strike LIVE UPDATES — RT News

I dropped out of high school.
I don't have any skills.
My job can be done by an illegal immigrant off the streets after two hours of training.

But I demand $15 an hour.

hahaha, at first i thought it was a "slow food" movement. now i realized they were fast food employees fighting for higher pay. no wonder i see so many fatties in the protest. hahahaha

hahaha, at first i thought it was a "slow food" movement. now i realized they were fast food employees fighting for higher pay. no wonder i see so many fatties in the protest. hahahaha

The irony is that poor people tend to eat more fast food, so higher fast food wages, resulting in higher fast food prices, will hurt poor people the most. The business owners will just pass the costs on to consumers.

The irony is that poor people tend to eat more fast food, so higher fast food wages, resulting in higher fast food prices, will hurt poor people the most. The business owners will just pass the costs on to consumers.

given that those miserable fast food employees get all their daily calories from unhealthy fast food, this strike will make the owners richer but their workers healthier. few strikes end in such a win-win situations, lol

I don't have any skills.
My job can be done by an illegal immigrant off the streets after two hours of training.

Switzerland will decide whether or not to increase minimum wage to $25 bucks on 18 may. Wanna move there?

ban these fast food chains. they are the reason of most of world problem.

I never eat this shit in general. I´m into healthy foods and i think buying cheap shit can´t be the solution and a good food scource.

I never eat this shit in general. I´m into healthy foods and i think buying cheap shit can´t be the solution and a good food scource.

Basically garbage that's overloaded with fat, sodium, etc.

I try to avoid this stuff as much as I can.

I don't have any skills.

actually there are a lot of students working in fast food restaurants trying to earn some extra money since universities are so expensive

Basically garbage that's overloaded with fat, sodium, etc.

I try to avoid this stuff as much as I can.

agreed , havent eaten that crap for few months now

I dont know how people eat this garbage on daily basis

I try to cook myself and i only buy organic food. I don´t want eat that bullshit they sell at fast food restaurants

Back
Top Bottom