What's new

Woolwich attack suspect identified as Michael Adebolajo

The UK seems like such an unpleasant place to live.

The "local population" is racist and unfriendly (look at the reaction of EDL after this event) and the "immigrant population" has issues with radicalization (this attack shows that)

I think media is blowing both things out of proportion, EDL does not have that much support and there is no horde of radical immigrants...
I hope I am not in denial..

The UK seems like such an unpleasant place to live.

The "local population" is racist and unfriendly (look at the reaction of EDL after this event) and the "immigrant population" has issues with radicalization (this attack shows that)

The "local population" can't be friendly to an "immigrant population" that "has issues with radicalization".

Can't really blame them.

BK_NWDICAAErl1D.jpg

London jih@di attacker pictured
alongside preacher Anjem Chaudry .

Anyone seen this:

BBC News - Anjem Choudary refuses to 'abhor' Woolwich attack
(vid in above link)

Radical Islamist preacher Anjem Choudary has said he was "shocked" by the murder of a soldier in Woolwich, but has refused to condemn the attack.

Drummer Lee Rigby was killed in broad daylight on Wednesday by two men, who were subsequently shot by police. The suspects, now known to be Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, were known to security services.

Mr Choudary told the BBC's Newsnight programme that he encountered Adebolajo at a number of Islamist demonstrations.

"When I saw what took place I was shocked... but what he said in the clip, I think not many Muslims can disagree with," he added.

Mr Choudary was participating in a Newsnight discussion on the attack with Shams Adduha Muhammad, imam and director of Ebrahim College, and Julie Siddiqui, executive director of the Islamic Society of Britain. Newsnight's presenter Kirsty Wark chaired the discussion.

Piece of sh!t
@Oscar

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians are disappointed as ever as the guy has turned out to be a Nigerian and not a Pakistani.

But wait, there's still hope for the Indians - the Nigerian guy may have been radicalised in Pakistan's tribal areas using the latest Pak-BrainWash-13 machine.

Michael Adebolajo Is part of the Zionist agenda to bring back the concentration camps for Muslims that have been seen in Germany in WW2 against the Jews. Michael is the Zionist agent.

I will partly blame British liberal approach towards scums like Anjam Chaudhary & a politically correct justice system which provides safe haven for hardliners like Abu Qatada!

These guys needs to be kept away from Public & put in a solitary confinement or deported to their country of origin.

Pray that you don't have a right-wing in power otherwise you will be targeting for your skin colour period.

am not labeling every second muslim, am just claiming that the radical islam is on the rise, and britionneeds to address it, before its too late.
i just gave you one example from the past, would it be ok if i tell you a branch manager wanted to rip off its own branch because he got not recomended to join police force because of budget cuts but govt had money to drop bombs in libya?, he wasn't an extremists but a radical

Invading other countries and bombing to kill innocent civilians is the root causes. If our foriegn police could change and get our troops out then you have dealt 90% of the problem. Its an Idea that both Non-Muslims civillains and serving armed forces most agree

Why u.k. allows this type of garbage to stay in u.k.? All of such scums should be sent to concentration camps for death labor.

I think media is blowing both things out of proportion, EDL does not have that much support and there is no horde of radical immigrants...
I hope I am not in denial..

I dont know, I've been to UK before and everyone just seemed tense. Americans are pretty friendly people, so I guess I am just used to that.

I dont know, I've been to UK before and everyone just seemed tense. Americans are pretty friendly people, so I guess I am just used to that.

ah.. lol..
british call it stiff upper lips.. other call it constipation.... :rofl:

Not just the British, Europeans in general seem to suffer from this "ailment" lol
I saw a french lady (african origin) throwing a fit in a bus, because the bus driver did not smile while replying to her question. She was saying 'why all british people so rude, cant you smile, in france everybody smiles to stranger and say bonjour..' :lol:

Back
Top Bottom