What's new

"Women are to blame for most rapes"; Indian men on women !

Erection happening sometimes ... under control !!! :lol:

Don't watch p0rn movies ... & stop eating spicy foods :whistle:
They say just thinking about getting an erection gives you an erection. And if you try to not think about something, you end up thinking about it. Since you brought this whole erection thing into the discussion, I'm sure you were thinking about it and probably having one too. Hai na? Lol.
I hate spice, I'm into sweets.
I don't watch ****, but love 'girls in lingeries' websites.
----
I can give anyone who is having an erection 10 free thanks right now. Just mention me and say "I do".

you need to open Ist and 2nd Eye also
what if you flash 100 dollar bills in a worst part of the city, what do you think will happen to you, but whatever happens you should only blame the ones who rob or kill you dont blame your own stupidity.
When a tharky gets hard and his hormones are jumping out of his skin because he watched a real good **** in an internet cafe, try having this philosophical debate with him and that too in a room just you and him and see who wins the debate :)

At the out set don't get personal.

I have read your views and may not agree, that's no reason to comment on the name you have chosen for yourself.

On what you have written.. well your views.

What a bunch of sickos. Indian men have no respect for women.

I know Chinese women dress more liberal than Indian and Muslim women and are more present in the workplace. Is rape a problem in China and its neighbors like Korea?

I know Chinese women dress more liberal than Indian and Muslim women and are more present in the workplace. Is rape a problem in China and its neighbors like Korea?

At last count 24% of all chinese men admitted to at least one rape. So what do you think ?

Some golden words from "Incredible Indians" regarding rape

Mamata Banerjee (TMC supremo): “Now everything is so open. It's like an open market with open options.” Mamata blames frequent and free interaction between men and women for increase in rape incidents!
CJYoJMT.jpg

Kakoli Ghosh Dastidar (Lok Sabha MP): "Incident at Park Street was not rape at all. It was a misunderstanding between two parties in a professional deal, a woman and her client."
qYgDiU2.jpg

Anita Shukla: A scientist at a prestigious rural university (picture not available) said, "Had the girl simply surrendered (and not resisted), she would not have lost her intestine."
slGOdqP.jpg

Mamta Sharma (National Commission for Women chief): "Women should not feel offended when they are called sexy...sexy means beautiful."
rT1gKX2.jpg

Anisur Rahman (CPM MLA and former West Bengal minister): "How much you (Mamata Banerjee) will charge to get raped."
42fFXLo.jpg

Mohan Bhagwat: Crimes against women happening in Urban India are shameful...such crimes won't happen in Bharat or rural India.
EL2Vf4u.jpg

Well thank you for showing all those protests against rape in India :angel:

It just goes to show how strongly the Indian society feels about rape.

Compare that to china where 24% of the men bragged they have raped and there are ZERO protests from their women. Tells us a whole different story, doesn't it ? :angel:

SO the REAL question is why does the chinese women NOT protest against Rape ???? :disagree:

Well thank you for showing all those protests against rape in India :angel:

It just goes to show how strongly the Indian society feels about rape.

Compare that to china where 24% of the men bragged they have raped and there are ZERO protests from their women. Tells us a whole different story, doesn't it ? :angel:

SO the REAL question is why does the chinese women NOT protest against Rape ???? :disagree:

Well, perhaps you should be calling your family members for women every 22 minutes for children every 76 to see they're safe instead of posting self-cooking BS:lol:

India has become a country where one woman gets raped every 22 minutes and one child gets raped in every 76 minutes. Isn’t this bizarre? The report published by the National Crime Record Bureau recently has revealed shocking figures of crime against women that have shown sharp increased by 22.8 percent and crime against children by 6.2 per cent in 2012.
Time to act: Women and children not safe in India

SO the REAL question is why does the chinese women NOT protest against Rape ????

Sorry, we don't have a rape culture like Indians, for women in China need to protest about rape is beyond me:lol:

Well, perhaps you should be calling your family members for women every 22 minutes for children every 76 to see they're safe instead of posting self-cooking BS:lol:

India has become a country where one woman gets raped every 22 minutes and one child gets raped in every 76 minutes. Isn’t this bizarre? The report published by the National Crime Record Bureau recently has revealed shocking figures of crime against women that have shown sharp increased by 22.8 percent and crime against children by 6.2 per cent in 2012.
Time to act: Women and children not safe in India

Sorry, we don't have a rape culture like Indians, for women in China need to protest about rape is beyond me:lol:

Your numbers can be put in perspective when we consider there are 1.2 billion Indians.

However 24% of chinese men raping women is CRAZY. Now if you consider 23% impotancy among chinese men, what this really means is that 1 in 3 Chinese men are Rapist. :woot:

Do you even understand how serious this is ?

It means, out of 4 chinese posters in PDF, 1 is impotent and 1 is a Rapist. So which one are you ?

What is really amazing that chinese women sit quietly in fear of the CPP and let this abuse continue. :cuckoo:

Your numbers can be put in perspective when we consider there are 1.2 billion Indians.

However 24% of chinese men raping women is CRAZY. Now if you consider 23% impotancy among chinese men, what this really means is that 1 in 3 Chinese men are Rapist. :woot:

It means, out of 4 chinese posters in PDF, 1 is impotent and 1 is a Rapist. So which one are you ?

What is really amazing that chinese women sit quietly in fear of the CPP and let this abuse continue. :cuckoo:

Back your "TRASH" please with "credible citations", will you? otherwise it will be nothing more than those typical curry fart from your big mouth period:lol:

How much time have you spent in china?

I call Bull$hit.

Modesty by women which apparently in most males mind implies dressing up more as opposed to less is in NO WAY responsible for rape.

It is the mindset of men here that a woman wearing less clothes implies she is loose or deserves or wants to be raped.

In a crime abettors and instigators are equally to be blamed.

Back your "TRASH" please with "credible citations", will you? otherwise it will be nothing more than those typical curry fart from your big mouth period:lol:

OMG seriously ? Here you go...

Why Are So Many Chinese Men Impotent? Blame The Women Of Course. : You Offend Me You Offend My Family

I stand corrected, as per Chinese Medical Association 26 % of chinese men are impotent. 40% of of those above 40 are impotent.

About Rape,

Study: 1 in 4 men across parts of Asia admit to rape | Circa News

The percentages of men who admitted to rape varied by country. in China 23 %

There is a bigger world out there without the CPP. Blocking internet does not block the truth.

Back
Top Bottom