What's new

Will Turn Pak Into A Taliban State: JuD

i doubt JuD even killed single human till now. can you tell me how many ppl JuD killed ? kindly increase my information regarding this matter .

If you people have proofs against JuD you are welcome to present them to court , court will judge it and ban JuD if your point is true.

We don't support any kind of murders and terrorism.
Ok, but please educate me to the facts whether JuD is the mother organization of the LeT and whether the latter has been banned in Pakistan?

The LeT was founded by Hafiz Muhammad Saeed and Zafar Iqbal in Afghanistan. With its headquarters based in Muridke, near Lahore in Punjab province of Pakistan, you would be aware that the group operates several training camps in Pakistan-administered Kashmir. Not only is he the Founder of LeT, he is the amir of its political arm, the JuD.

But then you'd stress that LeT has nothing to do with JuD. Oh well....Never mind!

Better to have the Americans invade and take our nukes..
then let India invade and take over.. instead of any of these heretic bastards.

I disagree with you Santro. These are our people. We have to look at why they are angry, and what their message is. Nukes are a defense measure of Pakistan and in no way can be compromised.

I would not wish any of that on Pakistan.

I wish your nukes are safe for it is important for both your and my families.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

I disagree with you Santro. These are our people. We have to look at why they are angry, and what their message is. Nukes are a defense measure of Pakistan and in no way can be compromised.

We used to think the same about maoists for years until they started bombing our cities and villages.

Speaking from experience.

Those who kill your people cease to be your people.

The militants groups within Pakistan were organized for the sole purpose to Free Kashmir. I guess Pakistan and India will keep doing an endless waltz, until that particular issue is resolved.

Ya but they are mass murderers , i doubt JuD even killed single human till now(i have never seen them with rocket launcher in public meeting).
can you tell me how many ppl JuD killed ? kindly increase my information regarding this matter .

If you people have proofs against JuD you are welcome to present them to court , court will judge it and ban JuD if your point is true.
We don't support any kind of murders and terrorism.

If they really are good people, why do they want to Talibanize Pakistan? If you support JUD, do you support Taliban taking over?

:tdown:

we have to fight terrorism not to give up our freedoms to foreigners or terrorist.

If they really are good people, why do they want to Talibanize Pakistan? If you support JUD, do you support Taliban taking over?

we are already fighting terrorists , I don't support militant activities inside India and against innocent people. we are not supporting terrorism just saying that if you have proofs then present then to court , and solve pending issues so that extremists don't have reason to get public favors.
As far Kashmir is concerned i have clear view that Kashmiris are owners of kashmir not bharat.

The militants groups within Pakistan were organized for the sole purpose to Free Kashmir. I guess Pakistan and India will keep doing an endless waltz, until that particular issue is resolved.

Since it is the trickiest of all issues, I believe it will come at the last when we have significantly lessened the trust deficit.

Until then we have a lot of other issues to address like Terrorism, trade, visas, sir creek, siachen etc.

So this news basically implies that JuD will officially make pakistan "A country of the mullahs, by the mullaha and for the mullahs only"!!!:lol::lol:

Will the JuD eventually succeed in Talibanising Pakistan society considering they are having a free run in Pakistan and brainwashing youth though it has been proscribed by the UNSC? Why are they being allowed to spew venom and take law into their own hands? Is the Pakistan government incapable of controlling this radical group due to politics?

We will turn Pak into a Taliban state: JUD - 4 -  
Why our katterpanthis always stand to kill others instead of nation building process..Alwas a talk of breaking never said thing abt making...God is watching and everyone who is culprit will get wt he deserve...

Back
Top Bottom