What's new

Will Turn Pak Into A Taliban State: JuD

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Islamabad: Spewing venom, leaders of the Jamaat-ud-Dawah, a banned group blamed for the Mumbai attacks, have vowed to convert Pakistan into a "Taliban state" and to train youths to wage jihad against the US and India.

"JuD will make all of its fighters into Taliban. There will be Taliban in Punjab University, in Government College, in Agriculture University Faisalabad," Hamza said, referring to several leading educational institutions of Punjab province.

Hamza demanded that the government "kick" the US out of not just Shamsi airbase but Shahbaz airbase as well, failing which the JuD would throw out the Americans. "We will kill Americans," he said, adding the JuD had trained "hundreds of thousands" of people for jihad.

JuD leader Saifullah Mansoor, who also addressed the protest, said the group would kill Americans. "Thousands of fighters are ready and waiting for a call from our leader Hafiz Saeed", he said.

Abdullah Gul, son of former ISI chief Hameed Gul, too addressed the protest and said it was time to "complete the revolution".

He said the people of Pakistan "aspired to wage jihad and it was time to take up the sword".

Will the JuD eventually succeed in Talibanising Pakistan society considering they are having a free run in Pakistan and brainwashing youth though it has been proscribed by the UNSC? Why are they being allowed to spew venom and take law into their own hands? Is the Pakistan government incapable of controlling this radical group due to politics?

http://news.in.msn.com/pakistan/article.aspx?ucsort=2&cp-documentid=5638081&page=4

Will the JuD eventually succeed in Talibanising Pakistan society considering they are having a free run in Pakistan and brainwashing youth though it has been proscribed by the UNSC? Why are they being allowed to spew venom and take law into their own hands? Is the Pakistan government incapable of controlling this radical group due to politics?

b'cos Pakistani courts do not agree to the UN POV and the case against JuD has been defeated in the courts

Sir they are telling their opinion just like Bal Thackray or Modi tell their opinion So India should listen to all

JuD has very low support in people ,
Taliban ? you gota be kidding me this is never happening. We are progressive modern welfare state.

Stupid and ridiculous thread.

If that happens then its a nightmare for India. We cannot guess the ground realities much, better to get the views from Pakistanis on this. Talibanisation of Pakistan - I am sure lot of Pakistanis are against it.

From a poll published right after 26/11, 42% pakistanis thought lashkar e taiba were the good guys. JUD is an affiliate charity, so even more pakistanis must support it.

Pakistanis do not like the word taliban (last two years only, i've been here longer i know what love for taliban used to overflow here before they started bombing them, but even today they carefully differentiate between the zionist supported taliban an the good taliban in afghanistan), the word is not important. The process, no matter what you call it seems to have strong public support. The support for qadri for example, what it is? As long as its not called talibanisation, these gentlemen are perfectly comfortable with murder.

Sir they are telling their opinion just like Bal Thackray or Modi tell their opinion So India should listen to all

bal thackrey and modi dont say that they will make people fanatics to kill pakistanis,neither they support terrorism in india or other parts of the world
india said ban jud but your government said no so atleast do it now

^^ so true.

If Pakistanis don't want to take these militants on and wipe them out and then learn to live with them.

Bal Thackrey or Modi don't carry weapons including rocket launchers during public meetings like Hafiz Saeed and his ilk do.

Isn't there a law in Pakistan that prohibits this? Why are they being allowed to carry AK-47s on the streets of Karachi and Islamabad with such impunity? Is the law and order machinery in Pakistan so scared of these nuts that they shudder at the prospect of banning this for fear of retaliatory action by these extremists?

Bal Thackrey or Modi don't carry weapons including rocket launchers during public meetings like Hafiz Saeed and his ilk do.

Isn't there a law in Pakistan that prohibits this? Why are they being allowed to carry AK-47s on the streets of Karachi and Islamabad with such impunity? Is the law and order machinery in Pakistan so scared of these nuts that they shudder at the prospect of banning this for fear of retaliatory action by these extremists?

Ya but they are mass murderers , i doubt JuD even killed single human till now(i have never seen them with rocket launcher in public meeting).
can you tell me how many ppl JuD killed ? kindly increase my information regarding this matter .

If you people have proofs against JuD you are welcome to present them to court , court will judge it and ban JuD if your point is true.
We don't support any kind of murders and terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom