What's new

Wife's consent for man's second marriage not needed: Pakistan body

Hinduguy is ok to shag as much women as he like but if he take only three of them as wives and take their responsibility as a husband and stick to them then he will become bad guy...These days girls and guys cannot even count how many people they have been slept with but a shreef guy who only keep three women (not for one night stand) but as wives considered evil :p:D

its easy to take pleasure from women and leave them than taking pain of keeping this headache for rest of the life ..what you say?
sorry i dont own people...I can only be responsible for people who cant look after themselves, like children or pets.. and I give as much pleasure I take (I hope :) ) so hisab barabar...
sleeping with guys or girls (mutually understood as so) is different from having multiple partners in long term relationship, second one is frowned upon everywhere in the world. (except where people are owned)

sorry i dont own people...I can only be responsible for people who cant look after themselves, like children or pets.. and I give as much pleasure I take (I hope :) ) so hisab barabar...
sleeping with guys or girls (mutually understood as so) is different from having multiple partners in long term relationship, second one is frowned upon everywhere in the world. (except where people are owned)
I know but i was looking for reasons why second one is frowned upon when its more challenging and demanding as it need commitment unlike first ones

I know but i was looking for reasons why second one is frowned upon when its more challenging and demanding as it need commitment unlike first ones
second one is frowned upon again by mutual consent, in long term relationship you value companionship as much (or more than) sex, hence your partner expects exclusivity from you.
this applies fairly equally to both men and women btw.

second one is frowned upon again by mutual consent, in long term relationship you value companionship as much (or more than) sex, hence your partner expects exclusivity from you.
this applies fairly equally to both men and women btw.

Question here is saudi women might happy to accept it .they will not react as much as say Pakistani woman because its norm in their society and they consider it part of their religion and since they claim to be the follower of this religion they dont see it as much problematic as say women sitting in California . If a guy love and care them all and satisfy all their needs and rights then i don't see why it should be a concern for others when people are ready to accept a guys/girls with more than dozen relationship in past. What is the guarantee that someone might not thinking about his/her ex gf/bf while staying with present partners? I guess women also have choice to take divorce if they are not ready to accept sharing their husband

To be honest , people married freely before in old times and I like many women in general the rule change works with me
:tup:

Jalain mere 5th wife ke dushman

1 BubberSHEER ... and many wives it also applies in nature

5.jpg

Last edited:
Question here is saudi women might happy to accept it .they will not react as much as say Pakistani woman because its norm in their society and they consider it part of their religion and since they claim to be the follower of this religion they dont see it as much problematic as say women sitting in California . If a guy love and care them all and satisfy all their needs and rights then i don't see why it should be a concern for others when people are ready to accept a guys/girls with more than dozen relationship in past. What is the guarantee that someone might not thinking about his/her ex gf/bf while staying with present partners? I guess women also have choice to take divorce if they are not ready to accept sharing their husband
choice is the main issue... not poligamy per se... and equality as well. How much does the 'consent' mean in an unequal society when women cant really standup and be heard?
am not arguing about religion bit, we are only arguing about whether it is right or wrong, and as with many things, morality is culture sensitive sometimes.
For me two persons having sex even if they are not married is not an issue of morality, but one person telling a lie to other or forcing others to do something is immoral. In other society it is different might be a minor issue.

Mullah Sui is stuck on 2nd marriage and legal age of girls to marry them, this is the most pressing issue for them

And what if a bunch of other molvies come up a few days later and say all nikahs happened without permission of their first wives are invalid? Do your own research and don't rely on these Molvies and their stupid fatwas..

Yeah Plz do your own research and come back with your findings -- I can assure you 100%, that you will be looking stupid after doing your research & comparing it with your post.

Desi Liberals *** burning.
man doesn't require to take permission from 1st wife, this is the Law.
You like it, fine -- You don't like it, that's the door & get Lost.

The wife is just a woman, who cares what she thinks? As far as mullahs and islamists are concerned, they are just baby making factories to put their peckers in when they want.

what five pandavs were thinking when they married one woman, draupadi ?

Back
Top Bottom