What's new

Why jinnah called annie besant "amma" mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of pigs. Jinnah loved munching on Pork.

he drank too!!! Scotch was his fav. Did he ever try to hide these facts yet he still was and is much more popular than maududi?

Much better than blowing oneself up in a crowded bazar or brainwashing kids to do so.

By the way whats your point, these allegations don't lessen his accomplishments. Iqbal your avatar drank too and was very fond of certain ladies living behind Shahi mosque in you know where, does that make him less of a poet.

Yes Iqbal was a great poet and any VD or whatever can't reduce his proficiency there.

:flame: Being condescending doesn't make you right. The fundos long failed to realize that.

Sharia law posed by mullahs might be the actual system offered by a certain sect, but the fact of the matter is that the very same mullahs have never won a single election in Pakistan. So till the majority of Pakistanis who are staunch muslims sign up for that I dont think these tactics would work ;-) Not to mention your Islamist mullahs oppsed the creation of Pakistan so they should be the last one to comment on what the system of this state should be ;-).

You have come down to such a low level that now you are associating me with groups or parties which i dont even know about or care about.

he drank too!!! Scotch was his fav.
He was so proud of making sins publicly and allah will be very proud of him.

Did he ever try to hide these facts yet he still was and is much more popular than maududi?

Much better than blowing oneself up in a crowded bazar or brainwashing kids to do so.

By the way whats your point, these allegations don't lessen his accomplishments. Iqbal your avatar drank too and was very fond of certain ladies living behind Shahi mosque in you know where, does that make him less of a poet.

Yes Iqbal was a great poet and any VD or whatever can't reduce his proficiency there.

Are you an atheist? or muslim wanna be cool western dude?

Find a single post where i support mullahs of pakistan.

ignorant.

and isn't that for Allah to decide?

Are you an atheist? or muslim wanna be cool western dude?
and isnt that between me and my God?

Find a single post where i support mullahs of pakistan.

ignorant.

Supporting mullahs in actions or in words? In this very post of yours you have tried to judge Quaid's religion and question mine? Just because you disagreed to somebody's political/social views doesn't give you the right to question his very personal thing, his religion. Isnt that what mullahs do? As they say actions speak louder than words.

He's the only reason for the ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan!

He's the father of the nation, perfect Muslim or not... he was a Pakistani!

Please! you are not the one to judge others

and isn't that for Allah to decide?
Yes and he send his book called "QURAN" and everything is in their.

and isnt that between me and my God?
I dont really care which religion you belong to but just wanted to get facts straight.

[QUOTESupporting mullahs in actions or in words? In this very post of yours you have tried to judge Quaid's religion and question mine? Just because you disagreed to somebody's political/social views doesn't give you the right to question his very personal thing, his religion. Isnt that what mullahs do? As they say actions speak louder than words.[/QUOTE]

So that makes me mullahs supporters? Cool.. :yahoo:

Why am i even wasting my time with this nutcase.

He's the only reason for the ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan!

He's the father of the nation, perfect Muslim or not... he was a Pakistani!

Please! you are not the one to judge others

Pakistan is not even close to a ISLAMIC state. Its more like a mixture of democracy secularism and corrupt version of islam.

Again the Quaid - Jinnah was the Muslim that achieved Pakistan - if the fundo's don't love Pakistan or it's founder I suggest you move to Somalia or some other hell hole were you are free to throw acid on women who offend you by having their face's uncovered.

PAKISTAN - LOVE IT, OR LEAVE IT, THE CHOICE IS YOURS. :)

Yes and he send his book called "QURAN" and everything is in their.
but the judgement authority still lies with him. I dont see Allah delegating that authority to you or likes.

I dont really care which religion you belong to but just wanted to get facts straight.

So that makes me mullahs supporters? Cool.. :yahoo:

Why am i even wasting my time with this nutcase.

Facts are independent of my faith as they dont rely on yours. So stick to facts rather than indulging in ones personal choices.

The choice of posting or not posting is finally yours, nobody else is to be blamed for that.:wave:

but the judgement authority still lies with him. I dont see Allah delegating that authority to you or likes.

And did allah give jinnah the authority to rule the land of muslims according to secular system?

ignorant.

Again the Quaid - Jinnah was the Muslim that achieved Pakistan - if the fundo's don't love Pakistan or it's founder I suggest you move to Somalia or some other hell hole were you are free to throw acid on women who offend you by having their face's uncovered.

PAKISTAN - LOVE IT, OR LEAVE IT, THE CHOICE IS YOURS. :)

Since when pakistanis started acting like racists? And remember one thing. In new world order system Pakistan's place is at the bottom so keep fooling yourself that a secular pakistan or jinnah's pakistan will become tiger of asia.

And did allah give jinnah the authority to rule the land of muslims according to secular system?

ignorant.

there was no land of muslims. There was a British colony and Jinnah guided muslims to form their own independent muslim state thus gaining independence from the brits while avoiding a Hindu majority rule at the same time and with all the religious parties standing against him he made the impossible possible and that was a achievement feat in itself.

Using cheap words only reflects badly on you and does not add any value or substance to your post. By the way why do you chose to live in a secular society yourself while preaching otherwise. Its only cause of the values of that secular society that not only can you express your views so freely but also practice your religion. Try that in Iran or Saudia.

Quaid Azam Zindabad and Long live Pakistan :pakistan::pdf:

Its only cause of the values of that secular society that not only can you express your views so freely but also practice your religion.
Just to let you know. Islam also gives the rights to minorities to freely practice their religion. If you have read about your own religion you would have known.

this is my last post.. not bothering wasting my time anymore... you are more then welcome to think you have won any arguments.

Just to let you know. Islam also gives the rights to minorities to freely practice their religion. If you have read about your own religion you would have known.

this is my last post.. not bothering wasting my time anymore... you are more then welcome to think you have won any arguments.

Well you can't help judging other people, can you. I know my religion very well but also comprehend that understandings can be flawed and there is always room for improvements.

Winning an argument???? I would expect a more mature response from a senior member at these forums.

Coming back to the topic,

a) Quaid was not a practicing muslim, and was very westernized. He neither tried to hide this fact from the general public nor did he ever portray himself otherwise.

b) What he managed to achieve with all his "unholiness" was much more than what any other muslim(whether practicing or not) could have even thought of. It was only through his unfaltering leadership and strength of character that 200 million of us today live in what we call Pakistan and another 200 million live in Bangladesh.

c) Had he not been there these 400 million muslims would have been nothing but a minority in Bharat.

d) And cause of this he would always live in the corridors of history as the founder of Pakistan and nothing whatsoever can change this fact.:coffee::coffee:

there was no land of muslims. There was a British colony and Jinnah guided muslims to form their own independent muslim state thus gaining independence from the brits while avoiding a Hindu majority rule at the same time and with all the religious parties standing against him he made the impossible possible and that was a achievement feat in itself.

Using cheap words only reflects badly on you and does not add any value or substance to your post. By the way why do you chose to live in a secular society yourself while preaching otherwise. Its only cause of the values of that secular society that not only can you express your views so freely but also practice your religion. Try that in Iran or Saudia.

Quaid Azam Zindabad and Long live Pakistan :pakistan::pdf:

the debate should be over now that the quaids wants this or that.
We want a islamic state and let me tell you islam is the most liberal religion.
we can debate what really liberalism is??
Can we debate it????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom