What's new

Why jinnah called annie besant "amma" mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
But who worships Jinnah, no one.

How can one worship a mere mortal.

We just respect him for his larger than life service in creating our nation.

There seems to be a point of friction here for some odd reason.

Based on our past conversations I have decided to ignore your comments. I don't have the patience to deal with a person with tantrums of a 4 year-old child.

Why do you even bother to put the Pakistani flag in your locations? That Pakistani flag was made possible cuz of Muhammad Ali Jinnah. You jamatis should have never came to Pakistan.

If Pakistan was Jinnah's personal property I would agree with you, but it is not.

Also, my opposition to your great leader Jinnah doesn't necessarily make me a jamaati.

This is where I get confuse

If Jinnah wanted to develope into secular state then could you explain me 1) How did you get your Flag ? ( Pakistan Flag) and why
2) what does the flag represnts in detail Ie what does the white mean, the star, the Moon and the green background ? :pakistan:

Isn't Pakistan a Muslim state ?
If so then the Idea of secular state contradicts being a Muslim state.
Isn't the idea having an Islamic state is to involve God ?

Remeber what a secular state means Ruling without God,l which this is very much against Islam. If you study islam you will see everything you do as a Muslim involves Gods invocation.

If I'm being offensive I do apologies , but need a good non-flaming answer thanks

Arsenal,

You bring up an excellent point! The short and simple answer is Pakistan was created in the name of Islam and became a failed secular state, despite the fact we have extraordinary talent and vast natural resources.

If Pakistan was Jinnah's personal property I would agree with you, but it is not.

Also, my opposition to your great leader Jinnah doesn't necessarily make me a jamaati.

Sorry to interrupt you, many pakistanis have indeed made Pakistan Jinnah's personal property. Thats why it is called "jinnah" ka pakistan.

If only one had the capacity to comprehend whom one is serving on purpose or unconsciously. Apna gareiban dekhna chahiyay. He created a separate country for muslims of India. What have you done so far that entitles you to such confused posts without any substance.

sounds like George Bernard shaw.

"You must all know half a dozen people at least who are no use in this world, who are more trouble than they are worth. Just put them there and say Sir, or Madam, now will you be kind enough to justify your existence? If you can’t justify your existence, if you’re not pulling your weight in the social boat, if you’re not producing as much as you consume or perhaps a little more, then, clearly, we cannot use the organizations of our society for the purpose of keeping you alive, because your life does not benefit us and it can’t be of very much use to yourself."

and Jinnah was a member of Fabian Society so was this nutcase george bernard shaw and today Tony Blair is a proud member of it.

Btw... Jinnah created Pakistan is a mere myth and the myth will be shattered very soon.

Sorry to interrupt you, many pakistanis have indeed made Pakistan Jinnah's personal property. Thats why it is called "jinnah" ka pakistan.

Pakistan is a nation state. A concept very foreign to Islamists. And Quaid was its founding father, not a practicing muslim, not a fundamentalist and never did he try to hide these facts. If anybody has any right to lay claim on Pakistan it would be the same secular Jinnah.

Probably the islamists should be the last one to speak about Pak for firstly they opposed it and secondly they don't believe in nation states so when a poster mentioned the use of Pakistani flag and why it should be avoided by fundos he was right in saying so.

sounds like George Bernard shaw.

"You must all know half a dozen people at least who are no use in this world, who are more trouble than they are worth. Just put them there and say Sir, or Madam, now will you be kind enough to justify your existence? If you can’t justify your existence, if you’re not pulling your weight in the social boat, if you’re not producing as much as you consume or perhaps a little more, then, clearly, we cannot use the organizations of our society for the purpose of keeping you alive, because your life does not benefit us and it can’t be of very much use to yourself."

Jinnah the product of Fabian Society?

what a philosophical reply to a very simple question. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

Agreed. We thank jinnah before Allah and The Beloved Prophet (Salalaho Alaihe Wasalam)

The secularists quote jinnah as if they are quoting the Holy Qur'an and Hadees, which sets the tone as if the "quaid's" words are above the Qur'an and Sunnah. Asthugfirullah!

Sure I would give it a try:-

This is where I get confuse

If Jinnah wanted to develope into secular state then could you explain me 1) How did you get your Flag ? ( Pakistan Flag) and why
Muslim League was created in 1906, to protect the rights of muslims. NOT TO PROTECT ISLAM OR IMPLEMENT ISLAMIC SYSTEM.

Since muslim league was also the party that created Pak and was in majority in Legislative Assembly, they chose their flag with some minor midifications to be the flag of Pakistan.

2) what does the flag represnts in detail Ie what does the white mean, the star, the Moon and the green background ? :pakistan:
crescent and the green background represents muslims while white portion represents the minoritoes. There is no moon. And the five corners of the star represenst the then five provinces of Pak.

Isn't Pakistan a Muslim state ?
If so then the Idea of secular state contradicts being a Muslim state.
Isn't the idea having an Islamic state is to involve God ?
Pakistan is a muslim nation state which means a republic with muslim majority. Islamic state is a very different concept quite alien to the Pakistan movenment.

Remeber what a secular state means Ruling without God,l which this is very much against Islam. If you study islam you will see everything you do as a Muslim involves Gods invocation.
A secular state means where every citizen can practice his religion freely. So a secular state doesnt stop you from believing in God. Its only that the state has no religion.
If I'm being offensive I do apologies , but need a good non-flaming answer thanks

Hope that helps the key is the difference between Islamic state and a muslim state.

Pakistan is a nation state. A concept very foreign to Islamists. And Quaid was its founding father, not a practicing muslim, not a fundamentalist and never did he try to hide these facts. If anybody has any right to lay claim on Pakistan it would be the same secular Jinnah.

Probably the islamists should be the last one to speak about Pak for firstly they opposed it and secondly they don't believe in nation states so when a poster mentioned the use of Pakistani flag and why it should be avoided by fundos he was right in saying so.

Kid, you need to wash your mind and educate yourself a bit. Dont worship jinnah like north koreans do to their commi leader kim jong il and all the BS leaders.

Btw What is Islamists? Was our Prophet Mohammed PBUH Islamist? Did he not rule his land according to Islamic system.
Looks like the media has brainwashed your mind and making you believe Sharia law posed by bunch of mullahs is the actual system that Islam offers.

I have alot to say but im busy with some stuff..

Kid, you need to wash your mind and educate yourself a bit. Dont worship jinnah like north koreans do to their commi leader kim jong il and all the BS leaders.

Btw What is Islamists? Was our Prophet Mohammed PBUH Islamist? Did he not rule his land according to Islamic system.
Looks like the media has brainwashed your mind and making you believe Sharia law posed by bunch of mullahs is the actual system that Islam offers.

I have alot to say but im busy with some stuff..

:flame: Being condescending doesn't make you right. The fundos long failed to realize that.

Sharia law posed by mullahs might be the actual system offered by a certain sect, but the fact of the matter is that the very same mullahs have never won a single election in Pakistan. So till the majority of Pakistanis who are staunch muslims sign up for that I dont think these tactics would work ;-) Not to mention your Islamist mullahs oppsed the creation of Pakistan so they should be the last one to comment on what the system of this state should be ;-).

I don't think Jinnah ever claimed to be a staunch muslim. This claim of yours only strengthens the argument that Jinnah's Pakistan was supposed to be a moderate secular state unlike the one we have developed it into.

And whether he was a practicing muslim or not his accomplishments are much beyond religious affiliations. As Wolpert stated in his book:-

"Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three."

True.
If somebody do not believe this, why they they claim Pakistani, after Allah, this is given by hundreds of people led by Jinnah. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom