What's new

Why jinnah called annie besant "amma" mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys if you did not heared the QUAID's different speeches then please dont comment on such a great man.......................he wanted a islamic state not a secular state kindly go & read then come back....................
i simply say Allah only give such a huge responsibilities to those who deserve this and QUAID was one of the great personalities and he has a huge knowledge about islam too thats why he demanded a separate state for muslim in which muslims can practice their religion freely

Muslim League lost election badly even in Punjab and Sindh (now Pakistan). (i think it was '32, Cogress won there under Khan Abdul Gafar Khan)

So he thought of using that using ISLAM to get recovery , then from that day on he stoped wearing western cloths.
ML wanted special provision 4 Muslims as they were the least developed religious grop in India. But in Parliament Congress(not Hindus) had 80% mojority they couldn't get anything. So Jinnah knew it is not possible to rule in INDiA on ISLAAM.
So thats the reason of origination of this forum.

GANDHI and JINNAH were not GODs but Politions like todays but with more Moral values

Muslim League lost election badly even in Punjab and Sindh (now Pakistan). (i think it was '32, Cogress won there under Khan Abdul Gafar Khan)

Muslim League was not an advocate of a separate nation until they lost heavily in the said elections. They won in Sindh and a few other provinces but nothing major. Nehru told Jinnah that Muslim League was a elitist party and it would not achieve anything, Jinnah told him otherwise.

He went to create partnerships with other groups and people such as Sher-e-Bengal Fazlul Haq and Muslim League within a few years times won 425 out of 496 seats reserved for Muslims.

So he thought of using that using ISLAM to get recovery , then from that day on he stoped wearing western cloths.

Dont know where you got this from, but the Muslim League was always a representative of Muslims thats why it was named 'Muslim League'.

Jinnah didn't use 'Islam', he just reorganised and multiple sects of Islam under one party to jointly work together.

Is he used 'Islam', people like Maulana Maududi, Madani, Azad etc would have been standing by him not against him.

Your inane point that Jinnah stopped wearing western is just ridiculous, nothing like this occured and I can post countless pictures which will put your theory into the dust.

ML wanted special provision 4 Muslims as they were the least developed religious grop in India. But in Parliament Congress(not Hindus) had 80% mojority they couldn't get anything. So Jinnah knew it is not possible to rule in INDiA on ISLAAM.

Not all Muslim groups were disadvantaged, Aga Khani's, Ahmadi's, Bohras etc were very well off and amongst the top cadre with the Parsis.

The contention was to obtain equal rights to that Muslims do not continue to slide down and it was to be achieved in any way possible. Your last line is once again ridiculous and I do not know where you are making this assumption from becuase Jinnah wanted Pakistan to be an autonomous province within the federal state of India, but the congress would not give much leway even to the cabinet mission plan.

Make yourself familiar with history before making ridiculous claims, many of the issues you have in mind have been cleared previously.

Browse the forum for information.

She was a prominent women's rights activist and freemasonry did not accept women members - she joined co-freemasonry which allowed women masonic orders don't officially recognize them.

Anyway your allegation is not backed up with evidence and links or any background story.

Dont Officially recognize them?

LinkAnnie Besant brought Freemasonry for Men and Women to England in 1902 after she had been initiated in Paris in a Lodge of 'Mixte Masonry' in an Order called Le Droit Humain. It seemed to Annie Besant, that Masonry had something to add to her spiritual progress. As a member of the Theosophical Society, she recognised that Freemasonry would attract men and women from all walks of life, who wished to work together to serve humanity through Freemasonry.

The history of Mixed Masonry previously known as Co-Masonry in anglicised countries was established by Annie Besant in England in 1902 and in India in 1904. Dr. Annie Besant established in Benares, India, a Triangle of three important people, herself, Francesca and George Arundale as a Co-Masonic Order, Le Droit Humain. This Order was firmly established by Dr. Besant in India, Pakistan, Burma, Ceylon, Indonesia, New Zealand and Australia and other countries where she was known for her work as President of The Theosophical Society.

Annie-Besant-Cremation02.gif

Who is they idiot.
Dont associate us with groups we dont even know about.
A Islamic state is supposed to be run according to Islamic laws not something that colonial masters implemented via Jinnah who was used as a ploy. And GOP is doing a good job portraying image of Islam even worst then Fox news and CNN.

read your own reply genius you will know who "" they "" is lol ....
lastly dont dump blame on GOP for once stop the routine of finding escape goats in politicians.

I do not even know who Annie Besant is, even if Jinnah caller her 'amma' which is more likely said as a mark of respect, it does not mean that Jinnah automatically becomes affiliated with whichever group Miss Annie belonged to.

If I called Annie, my amma, does not mean I am a Freemason.

Even then, what is wrong with being a freemason.

@ T-Faz, and any others who may care to read this.

Some 'disinformation/misinformation' seems to be bandied about by others on this thread.
Annie Besant was actively involved with the "Home-Rule" movement and the Congress Party. It follows therefore, that Mr. Jinnah had associated with her as part of the movement. Mr. Jinnah, wise and erudite man that he was; undoubtedly must have discerned some intellectual and personal qualities in Annie Besant (which she posessed- may i add) that may have induced him to use the honorific Amma as a mark of respect.

Now the other thing, Annie Besant was a leading light of the Theosophical Movement. This had nothing to with Freemasonry. In any case, the Theosophical Movement was a very open organisation and (whatever its beliefs) has existed with no connection to Freemasonry. Rather it was and is a non-denominational spiritual organisation that has ceased to be mainstream. However its offices, bodies and activities are freely accessible to all; members or non-members. Is Freemasonry like that?
In any case, (probably) the only lasting legacy of the theosophists is their contribution to the popularisation of "Homeopathy" in India.
Does Homeopathy have anything to do with Freemasonry (or witch-craft or Mumbo-Jumbo or Hocus-Pocus)??

Annie Besant's involvement in Theosophy was her personal work. It had nothing to with her political work.
i am disinclined to believe that Mr. Jinnah was connected to Theosophy.
And if he took homeopathic medicines for his ailments, that would not turn him into a Theosophist or Freemason or Witch-Doctor or Flying Dragon!

Enough Said. :angry:

^^^

Thank you for the information that you have provided because I was not familiar with Annie 'amma' Besant.

On a side note, the Merewether Clock Tower in Karachi is thought to be a Freemasonic building.

425070380_5e4dd48fdf.jpg

^^^

Thank you for the information that you have provided because I was not familiar with Annie 'amma' Besant.

On a side note, the Merewether Clock Tower in Karachi is thought to be a Freemasonic building.

425070380_5e4dd48fdf.jpg

@ T-Faz
The facts are in the public domain. But the inferences can be made by any body with minimal rational thinking skill (even 10-14 year olds).

About Theosophists and Freemasons, i've known adherents of both lines of thought. Maybe since they and i are both creatures of the 20th and 21st century, otherwise i might have believed that they drank blood for breakfast. :rofl:
Since i don't subscribe to any such philosophies, i don't care a fig.

About the Merewether Clock Tower in Karachi, who cares whether it was built by Freemasons; unless it is radiating a 'black death-ray'.
That said, it seems to be a well designed, somewhat aesthetic and very functional structure. And has some striking similarities with the Rajabai Clock Tower in Bombay University built in 1878.

(i'm not so good at this, so'll post a link to a pic)
http://mumbai.clickindia.com/images/rajabaiclocktower.jpg

;), will check out if Rajabai Tower was built by Freemasons!

@ T-Faz
The facts are in the public domain. But the inferences can be made by any body with minimal rational thinking skill (even 10-14 year olds).

The facts are there but some just overlook them entirely to believe in some crazed theories. Like I said, its a common trait here to infer fantasies within factual elements and put the blame on them for all the wrongs of the world.

About Theosophists and Freemasons, i've known adherents of both lines of thought. Maybe since they and i are both creatures of the 20th and 21st century, otherwise i might have believed that they drank blood for breakfast. :rofl:

I feel the same way,

About the Merewether Clock Tower in Karachi, who cares whether it was built by Freemasons; unless it is radiating a 'black death-ray'.

Easy there, now the people will start blaming the tower for all the ill's (owing to the death rays) in this society. After all the tower does have a Star of David in the centre.

That said, it seems to be a well designed, somewhat aesthetic and very functional structure. And has some striking similarities with the Rajabai Clock Tower in Bombay University built in 1878.

Maybe when relations improve, we can have Freemasonic Indo-Pak meetings within these towers.

Bring your own blood though.

Oh now i get it.. Sorry Jinnah you are the greatest leader any muslim could have and the colonial masters were very kind enough to provide him education and let him create a land that were against Colonial master's interest.
Freemasons... where are you... Pakistan needs you guys back... please create few more Masonic temples and lodges so the country could have another great leader.

So thats the reason of origination of this forum.

GANDHI and JINNAH were not GODs but Politions like todays but with more Moral values
just crap.........................
mr. little knowledge is harmful so its useless to argue with you

@ T-Faz

Since you know alot about freemasonry... tell me if this statement is true.

An examination of the Masonic Presidents of the Indian National Congress from its inception in 1885 to the Surat "split" between Moderates and Extremists in 1907, is impressive. Of the Congress Presidents from the Bombay Presidency, a staggering seventy-eight percent-were Freemason. In addition, one President-Lal Mohan Ghosh was the brother of the Mason, Man Mohan Ghosh, and thus may have been a Mason himself (which would have made forty-eight percent of the I.N.C. Presidents Masons):

1885 W.C. Bonnedee Mason (Bengal)
1886 Dadabhai Naoroji Mason (Bombay)
1887 Badruddin Tyabji Mason (Bombay)
1888 George Yule Unknown
1889 Williarn Wedderburn Unknown
1890 Pherozeshah Mchta Mason (Bombay)
1891 P. Ananda Charlu Unknown
1892 W.C. Bonnedee Mason (Bengal)
1893 Dadabhai Naoroji Mason (Bombay)
1894 Alfred Webb, M.P. Unknown
1895 Surendranath Banedea Unknown
1896 Rahirntulla Muhammad Saymni Mason (Bombay)
1897 Sir C. Sankaran Nair Unknown
1898 Ananda Mohan Bose Unknown
1899 Ramesh Chandra Dutt Unknown
1900 Narayen Ganesh Chandavarkar Mason (Bombay)
1901 Dinshaw EduIji Wacha Doubtful (Bombay)
1902 Surendranath Banedea Unknown
1903 Lal Mohan Ghosh Unknown (brother of M.M. Ghosh)
1904 Sir Henry Cotton Unknown
1905 Gopal Krishna Gokhale Doubtful (Bombay)
1906 Dadabhai Naoroji Mason (Bombay)
1907 Rash Behari Ghosh Mason (Bengal)

Since you know very much (too much to be true, in fact) about freemasonry; tell me was a certain Mr. M.A. Jinnah a freemason?

He certainly serve them worked for them. Now please kindly tell me if above quote is true or not.

He certainly serve them worked for them. Now please kindly tell me if above quote is true or not.

If only one had the capacity to comprehend whom one is serving on purpose or unconsciously. Apna gareiban dekhna chahiyay. He created a separate country for muslims of India. What have you done so far that entitles you to such confused posts without any substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom