What's new

Why have Pakistan and India Evolved so Differently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiddo, learn the meaning of failed state before using the word like most of your bharati countrymen.

Those who write the list have said that they use 'media articles' to come up with the list. Obviously media articles are not going to be impartial and unbiased, particularly on Pakistan. Pakistan most likely should be in 10s or 20s.

bold part...!! Are you sure with this??:)

Last edited:
Selectively trying to remember things and ignoring others is not a good thing. Did u forget Gujrat so soon. As I said earlier the article that the whole thread is based on is full of Sh!t, and nothing but another Islamophobe taking cheap shots at Muslims, in the disguise of india Pakistan conflict.

I am selective ??or its u??Did u forget what trigger gujrat??A band wagon of pious believers torch and burn down 60 + kaffirs and what do u expect diwali Crackers ??:disagree:

As i said earlier in my previous post

The moment the pious beleivers stop their over ambitious dream of imposing their belief on Non believers, gujrats will not happen, there woudnt have been gujrat with out Godhra..

Last edited:
List of Muslim majority countries

can you pick the majority of Islamic countries which in your opinion are failed?
Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan dont make majority of muslim countries.
and since acc to you Islamic model has failed in most countires, do you recommend we revert back to Sharia law, instead of trying to be secular?
as Islam was most strongest (militarily, economicaly) under Sharia law.

I think you did not get my point. when i say that the islamic model is failed is the model which we follow as of today. When we say prospering islamic majority nations either they have oil money or there is nothing islamic about them as in Turkey. So there lies the flaw in the actual implementation. Sharia as in the golden period cannot be implelemented unchanged because of the changed perceptions and geo politics. The women rights which it gave at that time were great but today demands more rights so it needs to adjusted accordingly. But when ever there is adjustments it is always in the negetive sense. Dont mind but this is my personal belief that Islam is good but the muslims have turned bad.

Hahaha....What is more Relaxed version sir???? There is only ONE Islam and it don't have many versions like many other religions.Now a days,Islam is divided into two versions on the basis of how it followers look to it..
1 Traditional Islam (More than 95%)
2 Islamic Extremism

Turkey and Malaysia are "TRADITIONAL MUSLIM COUNTRIES"....By the way,Turkey ,in a way, is more Islamic than Pakistan itself.You can see Islam on the streets of Turkey...Girls wearing Hijab....Mosques are almost full on every prayer not just on Friday (Like we have in Pakistan)...Islamic Party is ruling over Turkey...In Pakistan NO ISLAMIC PARTY CAN EVEN THINK OF WINNING ELECTION ON NATIONAL SCALE...!!
The difference may be is that, the Turks are more sensible than Pakistanis and know a thing called "Moderate Approach".
:pop:

:pop:

That is what I called "relaxed islam". They do not literally follow Koran but adapt to what is good for everyone. And the most important thing, their government is good. their leaders do not not involve in short sighted and selfish acts of brainwashing people to become bigots so that they will forget the real issues.

I am selective ??or its u??Did u forget what trigger gujrat??A band wagon of pious believers torch and burn down 60 + kaffirs and what do u expect diwali crekers??:disagree:

As i said earlier in my previous post

The moment the pious beleivers stop their over ambitious dream of imposing their belief on Non believers, gujrats will not happen, there woudnt have been gujrat with out Godhra..

Dude Making a fools of ones self is not a good thing, so you are now justifying a bad act of a group based on the actions of loons that is if they had done it, and secondly wasn't it declared that the gordha train accident was only that an accident declared by the Bannerji commission report. And secondly if lets say some guys burned the train, does that justify the aftermath. Where an entire gov body mobilizes to take revenge on the populous belonging to the same religious believes as the terrorists. Only a bigot can justify hideous criminal acts of such magnitude and you are not surprising me at all.

Dude Making a fools of ones self is not a good thing, so you are now justifying a bad act of a group based on the actions of loons that is if they had done it, and secondly wasn't it declared that the gordha train accident was only that an accident declared by the Bannerji commission report. And secondly if lets say some guys burned the train, does that justify the aftermath. Where an entire gov body mobilizes to take revenge on the populous belonging to the same religious believes as the terrorists. Only a bigot can justify hideous criminal acts of such magnitude and you are not surprising me at all.

Firstly, what happen in guj was truely unacceptable and condenable for worst humanity can achieve..!

secondly,
How can you say he is justifying riots? Can't you c in his post that he is just telling why guj riots happen? If one will talk about guj roits then that person also needs to know why that happen..!

And yeah that report which you talking about was scraped..! And later in investigation it was found that those 60+ ppl were delebratly burned alive after throwing "kerosen" botles in bogee of train by ppl from outside and the doors of that bogee were also locked from outside so that no can escape from being torched alive...!

Half information is worst then nothing....!

Islam is hindering Pakistan's growth? Well, if Islam hinders growth, then it should hinder growth of all countries that are muslim majorities, including middle eastern countries and south east asian countries that are muslim majority.

If you try to imply causal reasoning, it should work in all cases, not just some.

No religion can hinder any countries growth.. It is the countries policy that is responsible for ones own downfall.. For (e.g.) Let us take Pakistan as example.. In last 60 yrs what has been Pakistan Agenda? Kashmir.... What is the economic development it did? Nil... What is the major trade impact it linked? Defence.. Major discovery? Nuke and missiles....
Lets take Saude... In Last 60 yrs a sand country to a major developing nation... What is the economic developement?? do i need to mention?? They could have screwed up like Iran but they didnt..
What is the major trade impact it linked? education, Economic cooperation , oil.. Major discovery?Nil

So we can clearly understand that countries policy is responsible for countries out look....

Firstly, what happen in guj was truely unacceptable and condenable for worst humanity can achieve..!

secondly,
How can you say he is justifying riots? Can't you c in his post that he is just telling why guj riots happen? If one will talk about guj roits then that person also needs to know why that happen..!

And yeah that report which you talking about was scraped..! And later in investigation it was found that those 60+ ppl were delebratly burned alive after throwing "kerosen" botles in bogee of train by ppl from outside and the doors of that bogee were also locked from outside so that no can escape from being torched alive...!

Half information is worst then nothing....!

And a brain dead reader is even worse, where did I take a stance on that report and debunk every other possibility. So open eyes are not the only requirement for observation, reading and reasoning open mind is needed. And allot of the bunch here is missing one. Last post on this issue from me. Bye.

Pakistan was doing much better than india before war OF terror was brought into our region by uncle sam.

Only after the US Invasion of Afghanistan, we see these changes.

india isnt affected from whats happening in Afghanistan as much as Pakistan is.

We should see things after this war OF terror ends.

Pakistan has always allowed bigger powers to use it against each other...we've had our share of external influences...but not to the extent of yours...
Look at your situation today...America carries attacks on the NWFP areas..you have blackwater working from within your borders...
we are able to stop or stall many of your deals...
I don't want to sound cocky...the point is not flexing international influence...
your craving into other powers influence has always been a problem...

One was founded on the basis of religion, the other was founded on the basis of an equal, secular democracy.

I think that is all that really has to be said.

:hang2::hang2::hang2: the one found on the basis of Religion infact derived the foundation from Hindu inequality towards non-hindus.

The inequality is still visible in hindu India with a hindu democracy and a hindu judicial system.

Pakistan has always allowed bigger powers to use it against each other...we've had our share of external influences...but not to the extent of yours...
Look at your situation today...America carries attacks on the NWFP areas..you have blackwater working from within your borders...
I don't want to sound cocky...the point is not flexing international influence...

I agree with all what you are saying, but you cant dispute the fact that alot of leverage that india gets is because of the anti Chinese western policy as well. As far as Pakistan I have already said it that the west that cries democracy all the time is at least half responsible for the garbage that we carry, they dont want a flourishing peoples representing democracy here. Because if that happens they will not get every thing they want on a platter like they do with the thugs that they support.

India is not a gateway to different strategically important bigger regions hence you did not see many powers coming through India into other areas.

Our position was vital and still is and that is not by choice so we have to deal with along with keeping our interests intact as well as territories.

Blackwater or replace it with word CIA the org has been operating in many countries including yours . We must thank media for opening up things otherwise its nothing new

At the time of partition both India and Pakistan were agriculture driven, there is no notable industry in whole subcontinent. While West Pakistan had a lot better irrigation system than India, East Pakistan enjoyed having almost all her land being arable. Also Pakistan had much lesser population than India at the time of partition, means less empty belly to take care for; so Pakistan was supposed to do better than India, and indeed it better in first few decades as mentioned by a poster before.

But we also need to consider the people of East Pakistan when discussing India-Pakistan economic situation of pre-Bangladesh era. Although East Pakistan contributed a large portion of total Pakistan GDP, the Pakistanis of East-Pakistan weren't an example of rapid economic development.

We also should take into consider that after opening up economy, India always did better than Pakistan which was never a closed economy to begin with.

_44048113_graphs_203x705.gif

^Above picture invalidates some myths about Pakistan Economy and WOT. Considering WOT started in Pakistan in it'd full form only after 2006(the suicide blasts and all the mess), Pakistan wasn't doing great pre-WOT as well.

BD's doing better than Pakistan?
I wasn't aware of that..!
and all though I don't accept htaht Pakistan was ever doing better than us economically..they had a wonderful growth rate during 2005-06...which has not been sustained...

And a brain dead reader is even worse,

Same applies in your case..!

where did I take a stance on that report and debunk every other possibility.

If you dont know if the report is correct or not then how can you use it to justify your statment, either don't use it, or if use it then stay on it.

So open eyes are not the only requirement for observation, reading and reasoning open mind is needed. And allot of the bunch here is missing one. Last post on this issue from me. Bye.

okay, point taken, now enjoy.....:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom