What's new

Why have Pakistan and India Evolved so Differently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:facepalm:

what kind of article it is? Both the country has different leaders, different policies, diferent foreign relations, which went positive at times and negative other times. How can we compare current situation based on this for two countries?

Please care to elaborate what is hindu democracy :rofl: and hindooo judicial system

Babri mosque verdict enough to break the myth of "fair" judicial system.

Last time i checked muslims are governed under civil Islamic laws in India

You need to understand your own claim first before presenting to others.

Big difference between Governing, Civil Laws in India and Muslim family Laws.

For the poor food, clothing and shelter are more essential than their respective religions. Therefore, religion has nothing to do with poverty. Poor from both sides are trying to achieve these three essential things for themselves and their families irrespective of their religions. This **** measuring contest is nonsensical as both countries are equally poor and have a corrupt system.

India is not a gateway to different strategically important bigger regions hence you did not see many powers coming through India into other areas.

Our position was vital and still is and that is not by choice so we have to deal with along with keeping our interests intact as well as territories.

Blackwater or replace it with word CIA the org has been operating in many countries including yours . We must thank media for opening up things otherwise its nothing new

It is only a way of thinking that Pakistan is on some sort of advantageous position geographically and strategically. In fact, in my opinion it is vice versa. If Pakistan would not be on current location then it would not be dragged firstly on 2 super power's war, then animosity with Afghanistan and even in current situation would not be a part of WoT.

:facepalm:

what kind of article it is? Both the country has different leaders, different policies, diferent foreign relations, which went positive at times and negative other times. How can we compare current situation based on this for two countries?

Sir more than facepalm the author is clearly a hinudtva psyche moron look at this following intro.

A man who is assigned with speaking and writing against Islam :)

(Dr. Moorthy Muthuswamy is a U.S.-based nuclear physicist and author of the recent book Defeating Political Islam: The New Cold War

I agree with all what you are saying, but you cant dispute the fact that alot of leverage that india gets is because of the anti Chinese western policy as well. As far as Pakistan I have already said it that the west that cries democracy all the time is at least half responsible for the garbage that we carry, they dont want a flourishing peoples representing democracy here. Because if that happens they will not get every thing they want on a platter like they do with the thugs that they support.

yes that is true...India has got a lot of leverage because of China...
but frind I must ask you this...where is it that Pakistan seeks to go from here?
We need the leverage to get critical tech from the Yanks and from whoever we can to strengthen ourselves not just against China but as a world power(I personally just want people to be lifted out of poverty)
but your sole reason for existing has been leverage against us...
while we both might show the same tendencies...but the difference is that while we try to find leverage to survive...
you survive to find leverage and which adversely affects your global standing...
Pakistan needs to put it's foot down sometime to external interference...
you have ahd only one great leader till know and he wanted Pakistan to be a secular country working in tandem with us...not many have shared his vision...

India is not a gateway to different strategically important bigger regions hence you did not see many powers coming through India into other areas.

Our position was vital and still is and that is not by choice so we have to deal with along with keeping our interests intact as well as territories.

Blackwater or replace it with word CIA the org has been operating in many countries including yours . We must thank media for opening up things otherwise its nothing new

Pakistans strategic importance is the reason it has received so much aid ever since partition. You have been with the Americans since partition and were doing very well until the WoT. America has asked for favor in return.

Sir more than facepalm the author is clearly a hinudtva psyche moron look at this following intro.

A man who is assigned with speaking and writing against Islam :)

(Dr. Moorthy Muthuswamy is a U.S.-based nuclear physicist and author of the recent book Defeating Political Islam: The New Cold War

I am disappointed with the article and will consider him on same group on which you also belong (Thanks for pointing out religious extremism, well you follow the same. Pls refer Hindu democracy).

yes that is true...India has got a lot of leverage because of China...
but frind I must ask you this...where is it that Pakistan seeks to go from here?
We need the leverage to get critical tech from the Yanks and from whoever we can to strengthen ourselves not just against China but as a world power(I personally just want people to be lifted out of poverty)
but your sole reason for existing has been leverage against us...
while we both might show the same tendencies...but the difference is that while we try to find leverage to survive...
you survive to find leverage and which adversely affects your global standing...
Pakistan needs to put it's foot down sometime to external interference...
you have ahd only one great leader till know and he wanted Pakistan to be a secular country working in tandem with us...not many have shared his vision...

Well if you ask me and the only solution i see to our problems is to get rid of the corrupt system of governance and the currupt officials. We can work and survive learning a lesson from india when she had only russia on her side, and we can do that with China. The main ingredient would be to get rid of the US as a partner, because this is a marriage where the abusive spouse is the one who wins.

It is only a way of thinking that Pakistan is on some sort of advantageous position geographically and strategically. In fact, in my opinion it is vice versa. If Pakistan would not be on current location then it would not be dragged firstly on 2 super power's war, then animosity with Afghanistan and even in current situation would not be a part of WoT.

I am not saying so . I am saying we are located as a gateway between CARs and Indian region. A Buffer Zone. And a Buffer Zone is always the most dangerous.

Indeed If Pakistan was Not located at this place someone else would have and that someone else would also have been in same position.

Above all comparing two countries by anyone when the fact is that at the time of partition Pakistan got nothing everything left there including industries, great infra structure everything, Pakistan had to start from scratches and that too soon after independence faced with State Terrorism from the Hindu India.

Do you even know the ground realities?? or you are just another person under sarcasmic influence..!

The verdict is totally fair while keeping in mind the history of that place..! And yeah if one party is not satisfied then they can approch SC. which they are doing..!

so, pointing fingure's at once judicial system clearly shows how numb you are with one side mindset...!

and yeah if you call it a "myth" then call it...! i don't care and neither your personal opinion matter..!

You need to understand your own claim first before presenting to others.

Well any decison not in favor of muslims will be by default wrong for you guys. Guess what India is not some insane hand chopping Islamic country where one needs to be muslim to raise its voice.. India is secular nation where each one have the voice. Being minority does not mean that every thing will be imposed on the majority. In India those who have problem have the option for going to supreme court.

Now since you have brought up the topic can you please disect the verdict and tell me on what grounds was it wrong if the place was more than just another temple for hindus where as at the other hand there was a mosque which was not being actually use not in use by the muslims.

People in Pakistan have more problems then in India over Babri verdict. After all you guys need to find a reason to justify your existance. :lol:

the judgment was fair...
excuse me if I sound aggressive...many Hindus claim that there is a shiv-ling in mecca...now if were to go to mecca somehow and destroy it and build a shiv mandir there...would you not be right in tearing that mandir apart and anyone who chooses to even touch the kaaba?
that piece of land is as important to us as is the kaaba to you...the ram mandir had existed there...and the statement was just...
it was not simple ruling...
the GoI had a proper archaeological team investigate the sight... even though it was in common knowledge that ayodhya was the birth place of our greatest deity...
yet we waited for the finding for the judgment...tell me how is it unjust??

India is the only secular country in the world providing a separate civil body to the muslims...can a muslim man go to america(secular) and marry four wives?
not just that..we have muslim majority schools and colleges and univs...more mosques than in Pakistan...which are still maintained and looked after...
I don't want to defend Islam in India...you've had countless Indian muslims on the forum doing that...

Pakistans strategic importance is the reason it has received so much aid ever since partition. You have been with the Americans since partition and were doing very well until the WoT. America has asked for favor in return.

And you sir have not even an iota of a clue of what you are talking about. Its always better to talk if you know about it, just because your favorite news caster told you so dont mean that it is the fact. Before and after the Afghan war and during most of our history we have been under sanctions. And if you dont remember even your own country was knocking on the doors of bankruptcy not that long ago. You have come out of it so will we. And what we are doing is cleaning behind the US's mess and nothing more.

What is there to discuss here if Pakistanis are content with direction their country is moving in ..then good for them ..because here in India we are!!...who are we to find faults in their system as long they are content with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom