What's new

Why does immorality get promoted these days?

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Have you noticed the latest video popping up all over youtube? Every video I watch there it is tagged on the bottom right titled 'First Kiss'.

I got annoyed and googled the person turned out 20 strangers were kissing each other for the 'fun' of it. This is what our children are being taught today, this is seriously sickening.

Nothing is interesting about such a video yet blogs are all over the place promoting immorality all over the Internet and popular media there's an active campaign to turn people into immorality and atheism.

It isn't just rolling with the tide as some people claim, it's an active effort, immense effort is done to make our children immoral and exposed to immoralist at very early ages.

Shame on these satanic elements in society which try promoting immorality. Oh God please speed up your judgement and give the good people victory as soon as possible. God has plenty of patience with us and this is what these devils want to make of our world.

You're living in America right?

I guess there are a lot of very "conservative" social movements in the US, and they do have quite a degree of political influence, maybe you could work together with them?

And I mean actually conservative, not Fox News type conservative.

Have you noticed the latest video popping up all over youtube? Every video I watch there it is tagged on the bottom right titled 'First Kiss'.

I got annoyed and googled the person turned out 20 strangers were kissing each other for the 'fun' of it. This is what our children are being taught today, this is seriously sickening.

Nothing is interesting about such a video yet blogs are all over the place promoting immorality all over the Internet and popular media there's an active campaign to turn people into immorality and atheism.

It isn't just rolling with the tide as some people claim, it's an active effort, immense effort is done to make our children immoral and exposed to immoralist at very early ages.

Shame on these satanic elements in society which try promoting immorality. Oh God please speed up your judgement and give the good people victory as soon as possible. God has plenty of patience with us and this is what these devils want to make of our world.

Dude if you don't promote it the US might call it a human right abuse.

I think we have enough on that front to talk with the US and we don't need to add a few more.

But it is disgusting. You dont know where that mouth has been and what it had eaten or licked before.

Yuck!!!!!
:(

You're living in America right?

I guess there are a lot of very "conservative" social movements in the US, and they do have quite a degree of political influence, maybe you could work together with them?

And I mean actually conservative, not Fox News type conservative.

Conservative here just means conservative when it comes to politics, economic policies...etc....

When it comes to religious tenets and morality there isn't much. It's less to do with this nation, it's about the popular media industry found all around the world.

The immigrants can always go back to their own traditional country where there is less 'immorality'.

But ofcourse, they like to live in a country that has grown due to liberalism and 'immorality' and yet foist their 'moral views' on others.

This isn't about America, morality has no boundaries, this industry which is promoting an unhealthy culture amongst our people only gets more credibility from people like you with pea sized brains.

What is immoral for you and me may not be immoral for others. Its very much subjective

I actually see morality as defined and has its own standards. You must be describing how we choose to adapt to immorality by making it appear accepted on popular media, which then will reach social media...then amongst the society. There is clearly an effort to change the society and promote unnecessary behavior which has way more negative effects than good ones.

Two things,The definition of morality changes with time. Few Centuries back It was a common practice for women to use veil in Europe, but with time slowly they abandoned it and didn't feel it necessary or righteous to keep such practices.
Secondly, the definition of morality at a same time varies with countries.Mughal India for example in 16th Century were poles apart from it's Persian or Middle eastern counterparts in their outlook towards art and culture. Medieval Persian travelers often found it distasteful and deteriorating to evidence the patronage of erotic art, poems,singing,dancing and none the less the routinely Mushairas in Mughal court, which the visitors comprehended as a huge deviation from the orthodox religious practices.We, I hardly feel are the right person to judge which is right or wrong and let it left for individuals to decide what they feel themselves.

Not everyone shares your moral intuitions. There certainly are some moral principles that are immediately plausible. For example the notion that harming others is wrong. But there's nothing intrinsically immoral about going around kissing other people, independent of further effects.

Not everyone shares your moral intuitions. There certainly are some moral principles that are immediately plausible. For example the notion that harming others is wrong. But there's nothing intrinsically immoral about going around kissing other people, independent of further effects.

This has nothing to do with me, immorality is defined and has its standards and it's not limited to crime.

Any level of immorality that makes people happy is anytime better than any morality that brings them tears.

Nobody is happy in this world, taking a day off on the weekends getting drunk and indulging in an immoral lifestyle will only make the lifestyle more insane and worsen their day to day life.

Two things,The definition of morality changes with time. Few Centuries back It was a common practice for women to use veil in Europe, but with time slowly they abandoned it and didn't feel it necessary or righteous to keep such practices.
Secondly, the definition of morality at a same time varies with countries.Mughal India for example in 16th Century were poles apart from it's Persian or Middle eastern counterparts in their outlook towards art and culture. Medieval Persian travelers often found it distasteful and deteriorating to evidence the patronage of erotic art, poems,singing,dancing and none the less the routinely Mushairas in Mughal court, which the visitors comprehended as a huge deviation from the orthodox religious practices.We, I hardly feel are the right person to judge which is right or wrong and let it left for individuals to decide what they feel themselves.

I'm not speaking about morality, I'm speaking about the promotion of immorality which so far nobody has addressed so far.

If teaching our children to become wreck-less whores is the moral thing to do then we need to kill every devil bastard promoting this evil.

I'm not speaking about morality, I'm speaking about the promotion of immorality which so far nobody has addressed so far.

If teaching our children to become wreck-less whores is the moral thing to do then we need to kill every devil bastard promoting this evil.

You already assumed this act as an immoral behavior although it is not perceived by west as the same. It is natural for some one living in Middle East or in Indian subcontinent to feel greatly awkward seeing such things happen on streets because oriental culture is not accustomed to it. What East finds it as immoral, not necessarily west will agree to it and vice verse.

You already assumed this act as an immoral behavior although it is not perceived by west as the same. It is natural for some one living in Middle East or in Indian subcontinent to feel greatly awkward seeing such things happen on streets because oriental culture is not accustomed to it. What East finds it as immoral, not necessarily west will agree to it and vice verse.

Has nothing to do with east or west, this is disturbing immorality which is largely viewed by children spending time on youtube. There are some people that try justifying immorality but it's still what it is. Teaching children to kiss random strangers, what kind of message is that? Seems like satanic people wanting to influence our children and nobody wants to say anything about it. I was born and raised in America yet I'm still against immorality especially the promotion of an immoral culture amongst children.

Has nothing to do with east or west, this is disturbing immorality which is largely viewed by children spending time on youtube. There are some people that try justifying immorality but it's still what it is. Teaching children to kiss random strangers, what kind of message is that? Seems like satanic people wanting to influence our children and nobody wants to say anything about it. I was born and raised in America yet I'm still against immorality especially the promotion of an immoral culture amongst children.
See, they are doing it because their society have broadly permitted it to do so. If the society as a collective whole do not find it immoral and harmful to their children,individual opinions hardly make any difference.

Back
Top Bottom