What's new

why china is so corrupt, I want to tell my own story about corruption

I am a corrupt business man.
but sometimes in my view corruption has it own advantage.
Let me just give you a example happens last week.

I have a cargo which will ship to Germany.
but the customs inspected (standard inspection) my cargo and attached my goods because of suspect of false trademark.
in normal way you need at least a 15 day -30 days to get back my goods. and the consignee in germany ( the trademark owner must also provide evidence that they are the Mark owner) but it will take such long time.
in this case you will probably lose a client for future business because of delay. even the delay is not because of me.

but in china you can do it in different way.
you can pay the customs officer a little money to release your goods.
and they also release the goods at once after they get the money.
then everyone will be happy, including myself.( because it saved my future bussiness with this client)

sometimes, in my own view, little corruption is not that bad.
and I choose to keep to be a corrupt business man.

It is impossible to get rid of corruption.
and fighting corruption is harder than everyone can imagine

what I want to tell is not how corrupt china is
but I just want people know that corrupt way sometimes is also the more efficient way.

Fighting and eradicating corruption is one the impossible tasks to do.

Opening their economy to the free market has done nothing but help with widespread corruption. The disparity between the rich and the poor is breath taking. It's easy to generate GDP by making giant apartment blocks,malls and consumer based complexes but if the people can't afford to buy them and instead have to live in squats and shelters then their economy will run out of steam and eventually implode. The government representatives who have the audacity to still call themselves communists yet have sat back and allowed this to happen deserve to either be shot or thrown straight in the gulag.

Opening their economy to the free market has done nothing but help with widespread corruption. The disparity between the rich and the poor is breath taking. It's easy to generate GDP by making giant apartment blocks,malls and consumer based complexes but if the people can't afford to buy them and instead have to live in squats and shelters then their economy will run out of steam and eventually implode. The government representatives who have the audacity to still call themselves communists yet have sat back and allowed this to happen deserve to either be shot or thrown straight in the gulag.
Aren’t you a China hater? Since when do you care about the well-being of China?

Back
Top Bottom