What's new

Why British Left India

so thats you could come up with and you are a so called "senior member"o_O

well bhai at least we indians ask questions and try to find answers from them but as for land of the pure ... khair jane do aap ko bura lag jayega ;)

I believe in future .. If Indians want to live in the past so what can someone do :whistle: keep trying :tup:

I believe in future .. If Indians want to live in the past so what can someone do :whistle: keep trying :tup:
he he he he sorri madam ji its not the indians who life in past but pakistanies

1. who always gloats about so called 1000 years rule over kafir indians

2. who always talks about khilaft e rashida and arab advantures and worships there accomplishments

3. who alaways names there wepons and systems in the name of marauders who raped , looted and converted there own ancesstors

lolzzz ULTA CHOR KOTWAAL KO DAANTE

Achha-hai-Bahut-Achha-hai.jpg

2. who always talks about khilaft e rashida and arab advantures and worships there accomplishments

3. who alaways names there wepons and systems in the name of marauders who raped , looted and converted there own ancesstors

lolzzz ULTA CHOR KOTWAAL KO DAANTE

Achha-hai-Bahut-Achha-hai.jpg

Fuzool may itni mehnat ki I am not interested :whistle:

1.Never read something like that.

2.Don't drag religious belief here it'll be better for you.

3.This is what you think not everyone needs to agree with your assumptions.Be little more specific.

1.Never read something like that.

2.Don't drag religious belief here it'll be better for you.

3.This is what you think not everyone needs to agree with your assumptions.Be little more specific.
well maam with all deu respect its indian section and i asked my friends (i dint invite you maam) the reasons why british left and u in your first post # 11 said/retorted "Kuch zyada hi jaldi sawal jaga hai " what should one make about your intentions to troll ...... Maam

Brits already squeezed all the juice out of India left by the Muslim rulers.
So they just threw away the pulp for the Bhramin to chew around.

well maam with all deu respect its indian section and i asked my friends (i dint invite you maam) the reasons why british left and u in your first post # 11 said/retorted "Kuch zyada hi jaldi sawal jaga hai " what should one make about your intentions to troll ...... Maam

With __________. Don't you think it is related to us also :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom