What's new

Whose is bigger?? India - Pak (Media Round 1)

I don't know why it is difficult for people to understand.

It is not about Strength and size but rather coverage and the will power of getting into a conflict.History has proven that indians can bow down to teenagers(MBQ).

I still remember in 2011 during the indo-pak Semi final in Abu dhabi,In a local restaurant the people were watching the match.When the Pakistan bowler wahab riaz took Yuvraj wicket on first ball.One of the indian without knowing said "Bahenchod or something like that".One of our pashtun neighbour possibly from peshawar/parachinar took him of his seat and slapped him so hard that the indian guy left the restaurant without any retaliation and further the rest of the indian seating aside didnt even responded :D

The reason behind the scene is that "Hum Pakistanio ne indians ki bhaja ki rakhi hay,chahe wo foriegn main ho or inkay apne mulk main" :D

I have seen many indians getting beaten by Pakistanis and surprisingly the response from majority is same.i would not use the word coward but they do are hell scared of pakistanis. :D

Youtube BAN....we not enjoying what the thread is all about..??
Thank god for you.

I don't know why it is difficult for people to understand.

It is not about Strength and size but rather coverage and the will power of getting into a conflict.History has proven that indians can bow down to teenagers(MBQ).

I still remember in 2011 during the indo-pak Semi final in Abu dhabi,In a local restaurant the people were watching the match.When the Pakistan bowler wahab riaz took Yuvraj wicket on first ball.One of the indian without knowing said "Bahenchod or something like that".One of our pashtun neighbour possibly from peshawar/parachinar took him of his seat and slapped him so hard that the indian guy left the restaurant without any retaliation and further the rest of the indian seating aside didnt even responded :D

The reason behind the scene is that "Hum Pakistanio ne indians ki bhaja ki rakhi hay,chahe wo foriegn main ho or inkay apne mulk main" :D

I have seen many indians getting beaten by Pakistanis and surprisingly the response from majority is same.i would not use the word coward but they do are hell scared of pakistanis. :D
Hope you cannot see retarded posts like these also.

Video reminds me of PDF fights ....
starts normally than a word of cautious/threat from the Indian ...
Pakistani guy brings in the Nuke...
India brings in the Nuke along with previous wars results ..
Pakistani says it's history or it's irrelevant ... invokes religion ...
Indian brings in the religion too ..

Anchorperson although bias tries really hard to keep the pissing match civilized. Although I do acknowledge Pakistani anchors behave in far more dignified way than the ones on our side. Ours just literally start shouting.
I am just kidding if any mod read this .. :p: :p:

We have nothing to lose here which make us fearless
Why don't you have nothing to lose?? You don't have a population of more than 27 million peoples, In this video that Pakistani guy is directly saying about wiping out Delhi...So, what he think Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad are out of our range ?

Why don't you have nothing to lose?? You don't have a population of more than 27 million peoples, In this video that Pakistani guy is directly saying about wiping out Delhi...So, what he think Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad are out of our range ?

Muslim don't fear death and its our belief that death will come one day. If not today then tomorrow or day after tomorrow and I said nothing to lose in this sense and also our image is already bad and our economy and infrastructure already suffered because of war on terror . When you think about consequences of war, worldly stuff aka good economy, good image outside, stability and peace in country, love for wealth/life etc then you cannot afford to go for war because you may lose some or all of these things because of war :)

I think both sides of the border would agree that an All out Nuclear war would destroy both countries and cause havoc in the region

Video reminds me of PDF fights ....
starts normally than a word of cautious/threat from the Indian ...
Pakistani guy brings in the Nuke...
India brings in the Nuke along with previous wars results ..
Pakistani says it's history or it's irrelevant ... invokes religion ...
Indian brings in the religion too ..

Anchorperson although bias tries really hard to keep the pissing match civilized. Although I do acknowledge Pakistani anchors behave in far more dignified way than the ones on our side. Ours just literally start shouting.
I am just kidding if any mod read this .. :p: :p:
for once I agree with u :enjoy:

I think both sides of the border would agree that an All out Nuclear war would destroy both countries and cause havoc in the region
Yes i m agree but size of country also matter.....BTW how much nuclear bombs can destroy?? like if China have 250 nuclear warhead then how much they can destroy in area if you know?

Muslim don't fear death and its our belief that death will come one day. If not today then tomorrow or day after tomorrow and I said nothing to lose in this sense and also our image is already bad and our economy and infrastructure already suffered because of war on terror . When you think about consequences of war, worldly stuff aka good economy, good image outside, stability and peace in country, love for wealth/life etc then you cannot afford to go for war because you may lose some or all of these things because of war :)

if you dont fear for life then howcome you made a world record in surrendering..talking big is all you can do in net in your own forum.

Back
Top Bottom