Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Our Enemies

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Local Pakistanis

Votes: 35 60.3%

• Total voters

kugga

Reaction score
This question was circulating in my mind for quite a few days and I just posted it here to have your views about this..

What do you guys think who is responsible for the bad Image of Pakistan

1- Media-- Is media portraying us bad? Is it showing only negative aspects of our country? and thats the reason people around the world think so much bad about Paksitan??

2- Overseas Pakistani -- just a few days ago I heard in a news channel that overseas pakistanis portray a bad image of pakistan. our overseas community is divided in political divides. In the same program I heard that in newyork 60000 cases were registered against pakistanis and most of those cases were registered by pakistanis... :frown:

3- Our Enemies-- Our enemies like India, Israel and US(the general enemy of Pakistanis NOT the official one) are they responsible for our bad image around the world ??

Or
4- Our Nation-- Is the Nation which lives in boundary of the region called Pakistan responsible for all the bad Image of itself??

I know all of the above are partially the reasons but I want to know which is the most important one and which one is mostly responsible for our bad image around the world...

In my opinion I think Media and overseas Pakistanis are the two responsible for our bad image, 'cause most of the people around the world got to know about Pakistan through these two mediums.

looking forward for your opinions. :)

of course its stupid media, 90% of the media is controlled by jews in the world.

n lol u watch Khabarnaak too.

I don't see your favourite Mullahs/extremists/terrorists on the list.

They are the only ones responsible for our bad image.

Killing minorites, bombing civilians, assasinating high profile individuals, rallying like fanatics over miniscule matters like facebook, being obnoxious, trying to carry out terrorist activities in other nations.

Our image was excellent until this dreaded faux 'Islamism' took over for a grand jihad and look where we are today.

Keep living in denial.

I don't see your favourite Mullahs/extremists/terrorists on the list.

They are the only ones responsible for our bad image.

Killing minorites, bombing civilians, assasinating high profile individuals, rallying like fanatics over miniscule matters like facebook, being obnoxious, trying to carry out terrorist activities in other nations.

Our image was excellent until this dreaded faux 'Islamism' took over for a grand jihad and look where we are today.

Keep living in denial.

Ok yaar put that on the list as well... but first let it be clear that are they really mullahs who are bombing us ?? what about the conspiracy theories again it turns out to be media blaming each and every thing on mullahs which has got respect in pakistan...

politicians are responsible for each and every countries bad image..
wise people know that summing up image of a country on basis of 60000 criminals is worst way of doing so...
but politicians do represent their respective country and we all know what those &^*&* do when they get power :hitwall:
Mullahs can be the reason but where do they get so much power to do such things?? my first guess will be support of politicians....

when i look at pakistan and its GDP i can see only one thing that its GDP is not even equal to that of Mumbai..what are politicians doing?
a country can not grow on its own unless it is industrialized or has some other ways of income like agriculture or tourism...

morons from every segment you mentioned in the polls

and whats the definition of a moron ?? Not a single person in this world thinks that he's a moron and at the same thinks about certain type of persons as morons.. Em confused about the world moron who are really morons :confused: 'cause for some of the persons a person like me is a moron... :cry:

Surely media.
They post news that makes a scare in the hearts and when you ask a teenager here about Pakistan, they say only one word. Destruction.

Control media and air new that are good for everyone.

The media is controlled by jews, free masons.
No wonder 50% of shares of JEW TV are bought by India.

get a media, to unite people and spread love.
Most of us are bounded to believe what is said by them !!

i think it is those guys who misunderstand the principles of islam.

I think answer is quite simple = Taliban/TTP/other right wing extremists.They have ruined our reputation.When foreigners see that this country has regular blasts etc they think these people are barbarians etc.

Back
Top Bottom