What's new

Who was the greatest mathematician of ancient and medieval India

What jealousy, who are you say we shouldn't claim Indian side of IVC but you guys will even claim history of Tipu Sultan and Urdu language from our land. :omghaha: Why Pakistanis claim heritage of Uttar Pradesh and Mysore

What part of India are you from? Don't try to dodge the question.

The IVC was part of India and Pakistan so both countries have the right
to claim it

Hold on.

I'm a pastafarian, converted by Chief Meatball Sualeh Keen (look him up on Facebook).

What about pastafarianism?

I am not sure why you say this.

The history of the different parts of what is Pakistan today is very well known.

pastafarianism?

Superior race reporting in
You sound like the white supremacist nerds on 4chan

it is your perspective of viewing thing which is not true, you don't have any achievments on world class level to back your statement, don't troll.

another beautiful part of our shared history :smitten: south asian mathematicians really changed the world! the system of numerals our ancestors had developed were adopted by persians, arabs and travelled to fibonacci through whom it was introduced to europe in 1200s. even if we rest and don't make any other contributions (God forbid) then this numeric system was pivotal enough to be forever etched in the pages of history.

but no! we must build and compound upon this great contribution of south asian minds! when we alleviate the poverty (soon, Insha'Allah), a good standard of living amongst all sections will unleash the inherent creative beauty of our minds, then even outer reaches of the cosmos are no limit. Please let us fully appreciate and utilize this gift that Allah has given to us. Ameen.

another example of false history, indian govt. teaching indians.

dude i know since u are a muslim ur *** would be behaving like a steamfurnace,as a christian i trully believe the people who really created mathematics wer hindu scholar.

it is your perspective of viewing thing which is not true, you don't have any achievments on world class level to back your statement, don't troll.

sarcasm too hard for your little head to comprehend?

Aryabhata of north India and Madhava of south India were probably the greatest mathematicians of
ancient and medieval India. Their schools and works had a huge impact on the works of their successors.
A lot of great Indian mathematicians in the past referred to these 2 mathematicians.
Bhaskara II could have become famous like Aryabhata and Madhava if his school wouldn't have been
destroyed after his death.

Back
Top Bottom