What's new

Who pays for targeted NATO supply?

arsipk

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam everyone,
I opened this thread to just ask one simple question. Who pays for the supply for NATO going through pakistan and gets targeted in Pakistan. As the supply goes through pakistan, so is pakistan not held responsible for not being able to guard it properly and pay for it.

The western governments off course because they were targeted by enemy they are engaged with so its considered combat collateral. Unless specific arrangements exists between NATO and PAK gov to provide cargo security.

Who is paying TTP?

Who is paying BLA and dozens of its offshoots ?

Who is paying all those who are exploding bombs and killing innocent people in Pakistan?

Too many questions. right ?

Who is paying TTP?

Who is paying BLA and dozens of its offshoots ?

Who is paying all those who are exploding bombs and killing innocent people in Pakistan?

Too many questions. right ?

very warm welcome jana ji,happy to see u again.we really missed ur comments.:azn::azn::azn:

Its very funny if someone is implying that NATO tankers attacks were "false flag operations" to defame Pakistan. This one made my day !

RAW did it obviously with a sling shot weapon

robot.jpg

he did this.

Salam everyone,
I opened this thread to just ask one simple question. Who pays for the supply for NATO going through pakistan and gets targeted in Pakistan. As the supply goes through pakistan, so is pakistan not held responsible for not being able to guard it properly and pay for it.
Pakistan provides professional and logistics services, not insurance services.

Every professional contract in the world covers terrorism as a "Force majeure" clause protecting the service provider and only insurance contracts cover compensation in these cases.

Back
Top Bottom