What's new

Who is your favorite Superhero?

Mine is Batman coz I Love his Swagger, Super cars, Super bikes and lot off tech. stuff.

tumbler.jpg
ILQm9.png
72397.jpg

Last edited:
I used to like Spiderman when i was a kid. But now i'm in love with the BATMAN :) and i love the character of Joker too.!!!

"Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist".

That's when he doesn't don his iron suite! ;)

When everybody's at home, this one
image.jpg

When i am alone this one, no gender discrimination

image.jpg

Do you know that he himself is inspired from Hanuman - the Monkey King in Indian historical texts.

Yep, courtesy of the Dharmic transfer from across the Himalayas.

In fact, the entire story of the "Journey to the West" is a re-imagining of Xuanzang's famous 17-year journey across the Himalayas.

Then the Japanese took the story and made Dragonball out of it. :D

Who is your favorite superhero?

Mine is Hugh Jackman, I mean Wolverine. Batman and Superman are softies compared to him. :D

3654681-0672353789-art_a.jpg

3718361-3753180427-Wolve.jpg

@Armstrong @EyanKhan @Khan_patriot @Hyperion @Talon @Aeronaut @Manticore @Zarvan @Roybot @arp2041 @Skies @Kaan @rmi5 @haman10 @qamar1990

Wolverine is pretty bad *** and among my favourites but I like supervillains more than heroes, in my case I like Bane the best followed by the Joker, I like Bane most when he gives his speech after taking over Starling city, I had chills and he spoke to me strangely....:blink:

''The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city... it will endure. Gotham will survive! ''
2852596-url.jpg

The masks look kinda similar, but Deadpool's has a generous dollop of Black around the eyes. And his Katana is his trademark weapon.
701596-2640630-deadpool.png

It's all guns and no swords for Red Hood.

3659229-3717859016-a_red.jpg

Why is he wearing a motorcycle helmet for a mask ? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom