What's new

Who is this ? Bangladesh police or Indian BSF ?

azbaroj

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
P1_policer-gulite.jpg
Daily Amardesh -????, ?????? ?? ???????? ????, ?? ??? ????, ? ????? ????? ???? ?????

Not BSF for sure..Bangla police i think..that Mitsubishi pickup is not available here..also the uniform is different

Not BSF for sure..Bangla police i think..that Mitsubishi pickup is not available here..also the uniform is different

It is for sure BSF with RAW helping them with the uniforms and the settings (dont know how much they paid for that second hand mitsubishi). BTW nice thread!!!!

Shame on Awami League.Indian Puppet regime.Getting order from Delhi,RAW officers are within the ranks who are instigating local police to do all this.Looks like we are heading towards civil war.DGFI is an Indian Stooge.Wait for another two years we will take revenge from India.Have summarized it and you bet this thread will go in the very same direction.Over to bangladeshis.

I have also wondered why BSF undress their victims. It must be some type of perversion. The BSF must be training our police now it seems. Same MO and all ......

Shame on Awami League.Indian Puppet regime.Getting order from Delhi,RAW officers are within the ranks who are instigating local police to do all this.Looks like we are heading towards civil war.DGFI is an Indian Stooge.Wait for another two years we will take revenge from India.Have summarized it and you bet this thread will go in the very same direction.Over to bangladeshis.

:yahoo:

BTW where are the priceless comments from BD posters? Waiting for them eagerly :pop:

And they called BSF inhuman and look at themself.

ok. . ok. . In some situations you need to get rude and more realistic thats what BD police and BSF does.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

ok. . ok. . In some situations you need to get rude and more realistic thats what BD police and BSF does.

I have also wondered why BSF undress their victims. It must be some type of perversion. The BSF must be training our police now it seems. Same MO and all ......

Actually Bharat has a unbalanced male:female ratio thanks to rampant female infanticide. They have more males than females
so those extra BSF men most likely can't find a life partner in shinning supa pawa India. So they.........

Those Foolish-men are conveying the words of the carnivorous animals fed by foreign pigs. Those should be placed to their rightful place.

Back
Top Bottom