What's new

Who has the best "Thanked/Post" ratio on PDF?

I was wondering BH if you would be ready to sell me some hours of your life? You seem to have them in plenitude, nay, excess.

i have a pretty decent one,, dont you think?

well some people have a very high ratio - may be they are cheater :angry:

who knows if they create second ID and thank their own posts :lol:

is there anyway one can find posts where he/she has been thanked without going through all of ones posts ?

Mera ratio accha hua karta tha kabhi.. 3 thanks to 1 post or there about...
bhi...

abhi lagi padi hai.. meri bhi.. meri posts ki bhi aur mere time ki

kuch bakwaas aur repititive bhi lagne lagein hain logon ke views.. kam milti hain acchi diskussions....

kalyug hai bhaiyon.. ghor kalyug

dont judge someone by the number of thanks they have --- rather by

1] the number of thanks theyve given over the years
2] the probability that most people would actually read his posts due to his reputation of being informative / non-spamming or just skip them
3] a lot of times its luck , i'm not lucky in getting thanks as more than 20 occasions ive posted the 'post' before anyother poster but nobody read it , and after a while some one else posts the same thing and gets 30 likes--- so wtf

who has more thanks giving ratio than me- just look at the number of thanks i have given :woot:
i think only silentninja has given more thanks than me-
can anyone beat that :D-

:cheers::tup:
dont judge someone by the number of thanks they have --- rather by

1] the number of thanks theyve given over the years
2] the probability that most people would actually read his posts due to his reputation of being informative / non-spamming or just skip them
3] a lot of times its luck , i'm not lucky in getting thanks as more than 20 occasions ive posted the 'post' before anyother poster but nobody read it , and after a while some one else posts the same thing and gets 30 likes--- so wtf

Back
Top Bottom